• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Sensai

Smash Master
RAM, I'm going to check out the thread and see what's going down. Haven't gotten a chance to yet...

And JWT, me and Moogle are ready for tonight. You in?

What about Coach? I'll talk to Hammertime/P1/Muffin.

And are we having another set-up tonight?

j00t

Smash Champion
Yeah, i'll be there tonight. As always, i'll be bringing the Cube. Tell me, in like, now! if I need to bring another television or another copy of smash. Cause I can bring those.

Sensai

Smash Master
It's already too late, but I'll do the math for those interested.

Moogle = 1 TV
JWT = 1 Smash, 1 Cube
Coach = (possibly) 1 TV
Sensai = the party.

I can bring a copy of the game, but I cannot bring a cube. I guess it's useless to bring a copy of the game sans cube, but it's all I can offer. I'll talk to Moogle about it.

j00t

Smash Champion
Hrmm. Woulda been nice if you actually responded a wee bit earlier. :p But yeah, i'll bring the smash and the cube.

RAM

Smash Lord
I would be Honored Moogle, also I know you love Smash64 we can get a few games in if you make an Appearance.

Sensai - I never had the pleasure of Meeting you Hipefully I'll get that chance.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yo Moogle this is the situstion about this Friday, I'll still be able to come up there, but It will be about between 8pm and 10pm, but the good new I have housing so we can play Satuday to if you don't mind and I really need you or Sensai to pm me your cell, because if I can't get in contact with you when I get up there we won't be able to play.

p.s be sure to come to Rams BD bash, ok.

j00t

Smash Champion
Well, i'll be coming tonight. Bring your t.v. Moogle. Would be nice if muffins came again, though. Oh, by the way, all posts related to the UAH weeklies SHOULD be posted in that thread in my sig. xD

moogle

Smash Ace
JWT: Sensai and I are going... don't know about Coach or Muffin. Two guys from Madison might be coming tonight (one is Solitaire on smashboards). We might want 2 setups this time. :embarrass I can bring a TV+cube.... can you bring a TV+cube, JWT? :p

Rag: Yeah, I should be here all weekend. If we play Saturday afternoon, Coach and Sensai will probably be available too. I'm sending a PM now with my cell number.

Sensai

Smash Master
^^^

/agreed. We need another TV, badly. Muffin might or might not go; he's undecided at the moment.

We definitely need two set ups...I can bring a Smash if we need it, but no 'cube nor TV.

And Moogle, you should PM Rag your number so we can Smash this Friday/etc.

Aaaaaaaand RAM, I'm not going to be able to make it to your tourney. :-( Sorry man, but I can't get outta the house that weekend. We'll play sometime, though, probably whenever you and Moogle see each other (unless it's there).<3?

j00t

Smash Champion
I'll bring the television. So i'll bring a television, a cube, and a copy of Smash. Go me.

Sensai

Smash Master
I would if I could but I can't so I won't.

And jeah, the two set-ups were nice. Everytime Muffin goes, he's good for another set-up also. So, jeah...if we need yet another one, then he's good for one.

moogle

Smash Ace
*Sniff* no one likes me. hmmmmm any clue if you can defenitely Make it yet Moogle? if you ask Ragnarock you can ride with him if you help with gas.
Hmmmmmmmm... I'm still not sure. >_> Though if you can get SheerMadness to go, then I'll go too. ;) He's as good as me (or better :embarrass) at ssb64.

@ragnarock: Still coming to Huntsville tonight/tomorrow? My cell number is waiting in your PM box. We can smash at my place or Coach's place or Shin Marth's place.

j00t

Smash Champion
Yeah man, come up tonight. I can't live without Smash. I'm up for it anytime this weekend.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
No what im saying is Scrappy is done too and he's my ride to tourny's. If i had a car then i would drive to it but i dont.

Sensai

Smash Master
Tarnish...you will be missed. /sniffle

And where the hell did Rag go? He just dissappeared off the map.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Seriously if i had a way to go to tournys and other smash related things then i would stay in the bizz but no with ride i have nothing.....:(

Hopefully when im able to get a car then things will look up.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
my bad guys, i got in trouble with the law, i got a speeding ticket and that mess me up money wise so couldn't come up there but i should be able to next friday and saturday.

p.s there are some old vids of my fox, if you want to see me in action and check my fox out, just put ragnarock(fox) u should get them. But i have gooten a lot better sence then though. Moogle try to come to the party, we can play each other there also.

moogle

Smash Ace
my bad guys, i got in trouble with the law, i got a speeding ticket and that mess me up money wise so couldn't come up there but i should be able to next friday and saturday.

p.s there are some old vids of my fox, if you want to see me in action and check my fox out, just put ragnarock(fox) u should get them. But i have gooten a lot better sence then though. Moogle try to come to the party, we can play each other there also.
Aha! Well next Saturday is RAM's birthday bash. If I can find anyone to go with me, then I'll probably go.

And yeah, I saw the thread that Mankosuki put up in the 1v1 section. Nice Fox you got there.

whoa sensai has three eyes!
Moogle im thinking about picking up Mslano from AL on tuesday (mainly to play with you and thief) is that cool cause i think he said you said it was ok.

i guess just let me know.
Yo KO. Yeah, Tuesday is cool. I work weekdays 9-5... so maybe come over around 6pm or later? We should be able to get some Huntsvillians, like Coach, Sensai, JWT, etc. Thief is in Tuscaloosa for school, though... and I think his spring break is next week. >_<

I guess this gathering would be at my house. I'll PM you my address, KO. Though, Mslano has been here a couple times... he might remember how to get here. :p

*an alternative* We have Huntsville weekly smashfests on Wednesday (which happens to be what this thread is for :)). If you want to wait a day, you could try to make it to this instead. It starts Wednesday at 8pm at UAH. Though if you want to maximize the enjoyment of your trip to Huntsville, you could still come to my house to smash around 6.

I guess we'll see what everyone thinks.
Quoted from the UAH biweekly thread, just so more people see this.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Aww dang, that sucks. Oh well, hope to see you next week.
Don't worry we will play next weekend i'll be praticing hard for you guys so i won't look like a push over, but i have a special target in mind for Ram's Birthday Bash.

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
I hope I'm not the special target, who is it, tell me plz? Sensai and/or JWT2k6 why not ride with moogle so he can come, you too of course. The more the merrier.

Sensai

Smash Master
SuicideDolls, there's a zero (read: 0) percent chance that I can attend. I want to, honestly, but it's just not possible.

:-(

ragnarock

Smash Lord
That sucks you can't come Senai, but i get i'll see you next friday and Saturday.

coach

Smash Apprentice
I wish out of towners would stop frontin' like their coming to Huntsville and then bailing. Although I guess it has sparked some still decent smash fests to take place.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I wish out of towners would stop frontin' like their coming to Huntsville and then bailing. Although I guess it has sparked some still decent smash fests to take place.
No one doesn't bail out of sh*t, things happen and plans change, I'm sure you had to change plans before. I got in trouble about some stupid sh*t thats why I couldn't come last weekend and plus my housing went out of town. But I don't have to explain sh*t to nobody, the only people I owe an explaination to is Sensai, Jwt2k6 and Moogle because there the ones I was going to see. So you stop frontin like you know what the f*ck is going on. Don't disrespect me like you know me because I didn't disrespect you.

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
Omg, Coach got owned, lol. Guess you shouldn't have opened your mouth just to say some dumb sh*t, you should have realized how far it was for us, and one mistake and the trip would have got cancelled. Just don't get your panies in a bunch we'll be there soon enough. =)

Sensai

Smash Master
Coach...want this coat-hanger?

And Rag, I'm pretty sure he was just joking around. Like....99% sure, as I don't think I've ever seen Coach been serious.

Sephranos

Smash Rookie
yea I have to post I agree with Sensai on this. Coach is very very not serious. Yes I used the gramatically incorrect way to say that.

Top Bottom