• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
:chuckle: I agree! Which is why I'll use her, it's like an easy way to get into Melee and if I ever get good I'll use Roy and Marth

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
wut?
no one is technical in brawl.
I think that Meta Knight has the potential to be more "technical" than any other character in this game if only people would take the time to explore all of his options fully instead of shrug him off as having already been "developed fully[ by M2K].)

I find Sheik to be pretty technically demanding as well. *shrugs*

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah if anyone has potential mk does.
i think tl could also for some reason hahahahahahahahaha.

Rigor_Mortis

Smash Cadet
Play the characters you like. Don't worry about the tier list. Believe in the characters that believe in you!!!

Remember this the next time you tell me Boozer is bad. He's the most GAR character in melee, hands down.
HIS DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT SHALL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!
And he's a legit fox counterpick.

j00t

Smash Champion
Remember this the next time you tell me Boozer is bad. He's the most GAR character in melee, hands down.
HIS DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT SHALL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!
And he's a legit fox counterpick.
I meant everyone except for those below GnW. :p

Alright alright fine you got me :/

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys. Goin' to Andy's place, then to Insomnia. Gonna see how far I can get with young link.

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
i think after i get all of my court sh*t taken care of i will start hosting smashfests at my place which should be around mid next month, now that my car is legal i wont be getting any more tickets......

but on second though i think i will just go to Zero's more often since there is a better chance of good attendance there

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hey if you ever want to piss someone off use metaknight after losing. It ****ing works

*******s on wifi are pissing me off with that bull****

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
yes and yes
I'm going to make the assumption that this girl was drinking. If that was the case, i'm going to ask you if she was drunk. If she was, then you can simply pull the "she was asking for it" card. If she was indeed tipsy, but doesn't think she was asking for it, i'll vouch for you. If she was drunk you can say that i got there after she got drunk and that's why she doesn't remember me :laugh:

If she wasn't drinking and a bunch of you friends witnessed this so called "molestation" then tough break *****...

mslano

Smash Journeyman
so apparently i molested someone the other night.

alcohol ftl
I, on the other hand, verbally molested someone the other night. Typical drunk idiot that couldn't take repeated hints to go away left me with no choice but to throw Blunt Hammer Truth Bombs at his skull.

alcohol ftw

PS: If you've never been, the Blue Monkey Lounge in Southside has $2 champagne every Thursday night. It's the best way to spend $10 I've found.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Hey you two, how'd INNsomnia go?
I've found that I don't really play my best after driving four hours on Hwy 78. Otherwise, it was pretty good. I finally got to meet G.Vice, so the odd feeling of having notoriety with a person I've never met has passed. It was good to see everyone there, even though I was too tired to play smash well or interact much.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Your town is through. I have seen the way you treat wizards, ostracizing and abusing them, and I am here to repay your unkindness. Your first mistake was to challenge a wizard. That is also your last mistake. Wizards such as I will permit you no mistakes when it comes to ill treating wizards.

For some I will simply kill you. This I will do with fire beams shooting from my fingers. Your bodies will disintegrate from the magical heat. Those who witness this will scream in terror. Run and cry, for you will soon envy those I kill with my fire beams.

Wives and daughters will be imprisoned in magic gems. If you shatter the gems you will only succeed in killing them. Only a wizard can unlock the gems, a poetic justice for a town with such hatred for wizards.

I will raise snakes to slither upright and wear clothes. They will wear shirts but not pants. They will carry swords and hack them into your limbs. They will speak in your language and take your wives as their own. They will love your wives unconditionally and they will be exceptionally erotic lovers. They will teach your children to respect wizards. And if they fail at any of these tasks they shall join your families in the gems.

There will be a legion of stone men, carved from basalt and powered by crystals that glow with magical energy. These stone men will be impervious to all of your bullets and bombs and the stone men will tear you in half or pull out your ears and eyes. They will march in formation and patrol the streets of your town.

I will conjure all of the skeletons from all of the graveyards and make them chase you and vex you at night. They will torment you with their relentless clacking and clatter. It will be impossible to find a moment's rest and just when you have laid down your head a skeleton will burst through the door and run its bony fingers over your face.

My familiar is an owl so I will call upon all of the owls in the community and the surrounding woods and I will grant them the power to speak in a child's voice. This will confuse you and make it impossible for you to locate lost children.

The owls will gradually learn your language and plague you with childlike calls for worms and mice. When you are too weak to stand they will peck out your eyes and devour your genitals.

Some of you I will make invisible. Others I will make as tiny as a crumb. Your invisible neighbors will go mad and touch you beneath your blanket. They will stand against the wall when you use the toilet and watch you apply ointments to a rash. There will be no more privacy at all, and just when you feel you have eluded your transparent neighbors you will be assailed by a skeleton.

Some of your wives, those not wed to snake men or trapped in gems, will be made so that their bodies are transparent, but not wholly invisible. Their skeletons will be visible. Clacking and clattering towards you, distraught when you reject their skeletal advances.

Magical voices will be given to all of your farm animals, from the largest cow to the tiniest chick in the hen house. These animals will plead ceaselessly for their lives and beg you to spare them the butcher's knife. You will be haunted by their cries and when you suppress these constant harrowing memories a skeleton will appear and touch your chest and neck. This skeleton will rub every part of your body. The skeleton will attempt to arouse and pleasure you if given the chance. Is it your wife or the bones of a dead man? If you push it away you will notice the warmth of your invisible neighbor's breath on your cheek.

There is nothing you can do, no way to make right what you have done wrong. It is now your lot to simply endure these revenges I have devised for your town. These are only a morsel of what is in store for your cruel people and I have nearly unlimited time to plan new torments to punish you.

Anything can happen. The wizard can do as he pleases with your reality. In this last night of peace I would advise you to look carefully at the moths drawn to the light, for come morrow they might just be your new masters.

Unless you are disintegrated with my fire beams.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I've found that I don't really play my best after driving four hours on Hwy 78. Otherwise, it was pretty good. I finally got to meet G.Vice, so the odd feeling of having notoriety with a person I've never met has passed. It was good to see everyone there, even though I was too tired to play smash well or interact much.
lol I could only imagine driving for that long and then try to place well without much of a break

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Actually, it was the one longish break I had that did me in. Upon arrival, we started playing teams, which continued when we went to Pizza Inn. I played my first two matches in the tournament, but then had to wait. At this point, the adrenaline from seeing everybody had worn off and I just wanted to sleep.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Oh I see

Didn't Winnar record stuff from there? I'd like to have seen how well you and George did on youtube or something.

Btw I keep watching these big tournament streams and I keep saying, I really wish AL hosted a big tournament, ;P so we can have more fun and whatnot.

I'm going to shoot HERB or wait a really long time and probably do that massive George fighter tournament, if they do allow smash.

;P Zero we need to start persuading our parents starting now.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Innsomnia was kickass. I was worried that we would all burst into man tears at some point but we held fast.

Yeah, I thought that's what you wrote.
My Falcon needs moar work
What a guy! /applaudforexcelency
Thanks. My YL was no match for Chad's Link, tho. I also used Link, Ganon and Marth.
I have a question for Professional Kampfer Will Underscore.

What's yaoi?
:mad:
Guys, it's going to be really hard to write this fanfiction. You know.
Pretty sure Zero's got it handled.

so apparently i molested someone the other night.

alcohol ftl
GL, if we can help let us know.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Congrats to Alabama for wrecking shop at INNsomnia.

Much Props to Moogle/ Joot for putting some people in their place. You guys would have made Ryan proud <3

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I went to INNsomnia, Kola. It was probably the most fun tournament I've been to, even if I performed worse than I should have.

@Will, George and I are doing a collaberation, although I'm not sure how. Are we going to have one of us do the story and the other an "afterstory"?

Or perhaps 2 versions of the same story?

And don't hate on mein Kampfer, it's my favoritest anime ever.

Also, good read, Slam. It felt like the beginning of an epic.

Top Bottom