• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just came to a very sad realization.

I have never beaten Moogle in Melee.

j00t

Smash Champion
You've played like 5 matches total against Andy... >_>;

anyways I made it home guys, **** was intense.

EDIT: I two-stocked moogle's Sheik with GnW last night

get at me

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So, I completed a (rather unhealthy) challenge today.

1000 hours logged in Pokémon Platinum. No purposeful stalling, either; I played it the entire time.

Apparently, the time log isn't designed to have a fourth "hours" digit, so it's stuck at 999:59 forever.

I almost wish it would roll over; I would never play it again, hahah.

j00t

Smash Champion

1000 hours logged in Pokémon Platinum. No purposeful stalling, either; I played it the entire time.

Apparently, the time log isn't designed to have a fourth "hours" digit, so it's stuck at 999:59 forever.

you're ****ing insane lol

Also, Chad/Moogle/Mslano, when you guys start doing Dokupon, let me know. I want in on that.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
you're ****ing insane lol

Also, Chad/Moogle/Mslano, when you guys start doing Dokupon, let me know. I want in on that.
Probably the next time I come over...Sunday or Monday.

Last Thursday was pretty fun, waitress at Mellow Mushroom(Anna?) was cute. Joot's still better than me in Avalanche, bah.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master

I maximized the clock twice on Pokemon Emerald.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yo, one time JMAN told me i was the future of smash.
i was humble about it and said
"nah, man, i just do what i do"

im just like DAT.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hey fellas, I'm working on a feature-length screenplay this semester, and I'd like your input. It's about a secret agent named Gate who's assigned to rescue his abducted boss while babysitting the boss's 7 year-old son at the same time. It will be written in the same vein as Pixar films, and it will hopefully be a project I can present to John Lasseter when I live in California this summer. I can use any input you have!

Here's the link to the group.

Looking forward to some collaboration!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i decided not to go to that ensley tourney because it didnt seem big and it was like... in ensley... and like... i didnt want to go there...

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i just remembered how much i liked being on aim and chatting over the summer, i guess im gonna do it in college too.

Top Bottom