• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Just bought my pass for Raleigh. I suggest everyone do the same if they haven't. Linky.

So I think the cars are looking like this:
Car 1
Reflex
Kismet
Nice1
Serin
Car 2
George
Nu
Will_
ShaSLAM
Aloha
And Elev8 is flying. For us non-airplane people, I think we're all in agreement that we're driving down Thursday, staying through Sunday, and leaving once the tournament is over that night. Any issues? Reflex asked me if I would be taking Serin, but apparently he has a free seat again. I think it works out better this way anyway. Keep in mind it'll be like $65-$80 additional for gas and hotel rooms.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
so 70 dollars or so for the expenses
and then the ticket
then food and extra money

k

i may be able to do this.

yeah ggs guys.
its awesome we had a lil smashfest.
we should start earlier like elv8 said tho

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
The Alabama curse has only affected me once, so I think I'm a good luck charm.

I want new shoes. New shoes always feel awesome.

Edit:APEX streams should be going live shortly.
Melee
Brawl

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Does anyone know that what the Nike symbol is called when its rotated around clockwise?It looks like they start with the original swoosh and just keep rotating it around and pasting it until it goes 360 degrees. I can't find it and I want to make a computer background.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
SPEAKING OF LIVE STREAMS!!!!

The Mother 3 Fanfest started last night (a few hours ago from when I'm posting this). It's only been day 1, so it's still early to pick up and play through the game with all the other crazy Earthbound/Mother fans out there! If you've never played it before, this is a great way to experience the game together with the whole community. If you've played it a billion times before, add one more to the pile! Temporary URL found below because the real website is still being built.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fangamer
www.starmen.net

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Look at that girly avatar Zero has...it's so cute D:

Anyway I'm looking forward to actually sleeping in my apartment in Hoover again. <.< Gadsden is dumb/boring.

Zero when are you guys going to get back from droping Matt off? So I can know when to plan some awesome brawl/anime/2d fighter/halo whatever time in.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Um no? I don't come back until Thursday bro : (

I really want to see both Matt's before they go.

Matt3340 will be going to a college in TN right? How often will he stop by to hang out? Same goes with your brother.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Guys, It'd be madd easier if I caught a ride with nice1 and rode with Reflex and them to MLG.

I just got back from the cruise, gimme 8 hrs to get back to Montgomery to explain myself.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
SO yeah, todays job is cleaning the entire house while listening to the rap my god father listens to.

True fact: Rap is dumb. while cleaning there was many raps that involved *** ***** and sex. But one that really annoyed me was this one about this rappers **** and it lasted like 10 minutes. <.< horror

xD 4 more days of Gadsden left.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Well there has been a few incidents xD so it's just not you don't worry.

I feel bad for the crash on the way home from a TN tournament and the "Grape Crush" stuff.

xD hell even Slam and the bham gang wrecked right in front of the venue. (I was there and I blame Russ for jinxing us)

good times good times.

We still end up on top though, we're too pro for car troubles stopping us

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
No color atm.

Kola, learn about good rappers and stay away from dumb****s like Soulja Boy.

EDIT: I'm home btw,

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Oh jeez. I forgot about the Grape Crush incident. X_X

Zero, I should be there in a little bit. I'll try to get Nu to come.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Cheap come now. Side note: we're going to see Inception at like 10:25. Bring like $10.

Top Bottom