• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
There's at least three discovered infinites and they are SOOOOOOO easy.

Also, gems are going to be banned from a practicality stand-point. Setting up a gem page for your character in a different mode from versus after EVERY MATCH would double the time it would take to run tournies. Supposedly Capcom's next patch is going to try to address that?

_Keno_

Smash Lord
aha, im going on a family vaction, no momocon for me. However, i may show up at resist since I'll be in Destin during it. (anyone near there want to smash if not?)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I doubt the amazing walking jab pressure will be getting patched.
yeah i didn't mean to group them all together like that. it shouldn't be patched anyway.

i doubt the megaman glitch would be legal in legit tournaments anyway.
and i'm not sure that the infinite is even broken when there are regular combos in the game that do that much damage anyway

SHRUG

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Zero just likes to make my online persona terrible. xD But yes Janitor, you missed a story post.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
idk if huntsville is going but.... if bham is going to resist, then i wanna be in that car :p

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
there is 13 people viewing this thread? it must be the zero stories. daaaaaammmn

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ok i will let you know if i catch a ride down there and they have room, but i can assure you i wont be driving myself.
i drove to new orleans and Navarre beach, Florida both over spring break.
a 6 hour drive and a 5 hour drive, one way. so ive driven roughly 22 hours this past week or so already lol\

still gonna save the number in my contacts just in case someone pulls through for me.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
zero remember when i use to trash talk you? sorry about that. hows NC?
turns out ive trash talked everyone in AL over the past year or so.

:)

woopsies forreal tho to everyone lol

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah i didn't mean to group them all together like that. it shouldn't be patched anyway.

i doubt the megaman glitch would be legal in legit tournaments anyway.
and i'm not sure that the infinite is even broken when there are regular combos in the game that do that much damage anyway

SHRUG
dude i had no idea this was like the most broken *** fighting game ever made
\
i thought i was getting good at it meeehhhhhh

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Cam has the Resist brackets saved on his comp. Counting on him for the results page.

>Run Smash_Coma.EXE
>No known command to retrieve desktop from sleep mode
>Sweet dreams

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
kinda sucks, i really wanna be a d3 main, but when i practice d3, he isnt improving as fast as my wario and tink are when i practice them.

who knows, maybe ill be a tink main lmao. thatll be a long way off though, considering i cant even win a pools match with him yet.

also does anyone know the tink kirby MU? george??? : p i mean.. the numbers.. like is it even or plus or negative for tl?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
oh cool thx. i hate fighting kirby with d3.
iblis expresses interest in everything tho... but midwest sounds pretty badass... buuuttt i express interest in everything too, and usually cant go.

clowsui

Smash Legend
kirby vs d3 is really gay and annoying but i think it's p close to even

tink v kirby is annoying as shiet for kirby because he is slow and has a hard time getting thru TL's wall of BS. but if kirby gets in he can do a fair bit of damage to TL

Top Bottom