• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

coach

Smash Apprentice
I didn't mean to piss anyone off. Sorry rag about your situation. Hopefully I'll get to see you while your in town. So sorry for the confusion and it's not just you guys Tennessee said they were coming down yesterday then didn't. It was like that song you know
"Why do you build me up, Buttercup, baby
Just to let me down and mess me around
And then worst of all you never call, baby
When you say you will, but I love you still
I need you more than anyone darling
You know that I have from the start
So build me up, Buttercup, don't break my heart"

I mean most of this in all unseriousness (the apology is for real). I only wish I could convey tones in voice over the intarweb and I wish I could post ascii without getting banned either because ascii is the best thing ever.

j00t

Smash Champion
coach said:
I didn't mean to piss anyone off. Sorry rag about your situation. Hopefully I'll get to see you while your in town. So sorry for the confusion and it's not just you guys Tennessee said they were coming down yesterday then didn't. It was like that song you know

I mean most of this in all unseriousness (the apology is for real). I only wish I could convey tones in voice over the intarweb and I wish I could post ascii without getting banned either because ascii is the best thing ever.
That's a true story.

ragnarock

Smash Lord

ok, I guess I can where you was coming from then, may bad too for over reacting, I have a temper, but anyways I hope I see you in town to next week.

Sensai

Smash Master
Yay, friends.

And when you say Friday...you mean next Friday, yes? As in, the Friday before Spring Break?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yay, friends.

And when you say Friday...you mean next Friday, yes? As in, the Friday before Spring Break?
this Friday is a bad time too because of sping break, my housing will be in Mobile at that time, I never think about somethings before i say it sometimes.

p.s I have Tourney called CAN YOU EAT AS MUCH AS YOU SMASH? 10$ singles 10 teams(per person) 5$ door fee, the door fee wiil go towards food(pizza most likley), but I hop you and moogle and the rest of you guys can make it, the date of it is July 14th is in a saturday.

moogle

Smash Ace
Oh noes, the Alabama thread was on page 2.

Ragnarock, gonna try to come to Huntsville this weekend? Saturday, March 17 is a national holiday... it's Isai's birthday. >_> It's a good day for smash. Though no matter what, you should go to INNsomnia V. I think RAM, Drumma Boi, Rice, etc. are going.

Sensai, I heard you've been winning tournaments lately. You should go win INNsomnia V. ;) Go beat Joe Bushman and be the best Ganon in the US.

p.s. I didn't know The Doug was going to RAM's bday bash!

edit: I posted too slow. Rag, come to INN V. :) March 30-31 in Memphis, TN.

j00t

Smash Champion
Bleh, I feel bad :(. No one wants me to come to INN. Which I probably won't anyways but i'll think about how it plays in to my schedule. :***********************(

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Moogle, I'm going to INN V, but Drumma boi and the others might not make it becuase of car trouble.

p.s who are you housing with there(in Arkansa), can me and Mr.p get in on the housing with you, if you don't mind.

moogle

Smash Ace
JWT: Come to INN V! I can take you there. I went to a tournament of this caliber (MOAST 3) fairly early in my smash career. It was absolutely amazing... even though I went 2-and-out in singles. ;)

Tarnish: I saw your post in the INN V thread. If you're looking for a ride, I can take you to INN V. Though if we get more than 4-5 people from Huntsville+area, we'd need 2 cars. :o

Ragnarock: Cool. I'll finally get to play you. :p Though, I'll miss RAM if he doesn't show up. :crying: As for housing, we're probably staying at either the Holiday Inn or the Pizza Inn, depending on if we want to sleep or smash. Staying at the Pizza Inn is like... 30 guys playing smash all night at a pizza place until they get too tired and fall asleep on the floor. I'll cough up the money for a hotel room if we actually want a good night's sleep. Most of the Memphis smashers' housing is already taken, but I know them all, and maybe I could find someone to house the Alabamians. :)

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Alright here's the deal i just bought a 500$ laptop and a 50$ Wifi router..tax and all it was close to 600$, BUT this coming Saturday im going to a local Gears of War tourny at GameCrazy and hopefully win around 40 - 50$ so that would help out my fundings to go. If we win then i can prob go, if we lose then i wont have enough money to go so all hope goes to this saturday:) .

Sensai

Smash Master
I think I've convinced Seph and a friend of ours to go to INNV...it should be hilarious to watch them lose teams before the match starts.

I think I'mma try to go, too, Moogle. Just letting you know. And yes, I won the tourney at school (ha!), so I'm officially calling out Joe Bushman. And Magus, too....he's a beast.

[Edit:]

And Moogle, on the first page...would you change my mains from Ganon/Fox/Falco to Ganon? Thanks.

I wouldn't consider anyone else I play with to be good enough to note...

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yo Moogle, I guess I'll just stay at the pizza Inn place, there no need for us to get a hotel room, thats just throwing away money, when I get sleepy trust me I'll sleep.No matter how loud it is.

coach

Smash Apprentice
I think I've convinced Seph and a friend of ours to go to INNV...it should be hilarious to watch them lose teams before the match starts.
You wanna team if i go. You just keep saying perhaps perhaps perhaps...

j00t

Smash Champion
A Ganon/Peach teamup will be interesting.

And by the way, if INN V is on March 30 then I won't be making it. Oh well.

j00t

Smash Champion
Hey Moogle, mind rearranging my characters to G&W/Everyone Else/Fox plz? *coughs* k thx.

Sensai

Smash Master
JWT, haha.

(for those at home, JWT's main is actually Fox, but he thinks he's terrible, thus him being last.)

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm seriously considering switching for the moment. G&W is easier on my fingers. :p

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm going to try to get a tournament running in the summer. Stay tuned for more information. :p

Sensai

Smash Master
For anyone who was planning on calling me up sometime soon and asking me to play some matches with them, I'm going to be out of the state from tomorrow (Monday) til Saturday.

THAT IS ALL!

coach

Smash Apprentice
For anyone who was planning on calling me up sometime soon and asking me to play some matches with them, I'm going to be out of the state from tomorrow (Monday) til Saturday.

THAT IS ALL!
I could have another U in a minute.

Top Bottom