• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
that is now possibly down the dumps rag but on a side note are you going to tipped off 2 this saturday??? give me a call asap about this we have a lack of housing and car problems.... u might be able to help. =] thanks my black brotha =]
I possibly might go. The only way is of this lady who called me might hire me for my 2nd job. And i'll be off on weekend, but she have to call me by friday, if she does that then i will go and we'll ise my car if we have to. But the housing thing I don't know how i could help with that is put some money down on a hotel room.

p.s. I might have to work the day she calls, and if I do go and we have to get a hotel room, get a single room. Because it will be cheaper, but everybody will have to sleep on the floor. And will you team up with me because I doubt Mr.p will be able to go.

Sensai

Smash Master
UGH. I need a Diablo II CD key....

Anyone wanna help? I don't plan on playing online. I just need one to install.

(spam!)

moogle

Smash Ace
Smash at my house tonight, you know the drill.

Some Tournaments:

June 30 -- Tipped Off 2 -- Woodstock, GA -- *no plans to go
July 12-14 -- FC Diamond -- South Bend, IN -- *yayuhz, I'll be there
July 27 -- Can you smash as much as you eat? -- Mobile, AL -- *umm... it's more likely I'm going to Smash Aid >_<
July 29-30 -- SMASH AID: Death & Rebirthion -- Peachtree City, GA -- *probably going
August 11 -- Smashers Unite 2 -- Fort Walton Beach, FL -- *I should live up to my promise. :)

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Good games tonight, guys.

Sorry I was a little odd. I started taking some medicine that tends to make me act a fool, and will keep taking it for a week or so.

Sensai

Smash Master
Good matches tonight.

I DON'T SEE MY AWESOME COMBO ANYWHERE YET. Moogle, you're slacking!

And I might see about coming to Smash Aid with you.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Sweet man. I've already planned to go to Smash Aid (it's the last one; I saw the first, so I have to see this).

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
In case any of you cared, I won the pokemon match I left smashing for.

I'm now in the Semis :O

j00t

Smash Champion

Sorry I was a little odd. I started taking some medicine that tends to make me act a fool, and will keep taking it for a week or so.
You've acted like a fool ever since we met you. Don't start blaming it on medicine. :p

Oh yeah, this is more spam. GGs tonight though.

MacKendra

Smash Rookie

yeah, whatever man. you can't blame that on medicine! you've been like this for the past, i don't know...3 f*ing years! you can't fool me!! having said that, and i think i speak for all of us who were there last night, you were quite entertaining.

and we so should have recorded last night. i know it was mostly melee, but there were some INSANE matches, no? randoms are fun.

spammy spam spam eggs! What do you mean "bleh!"? I don't like spam!!!

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
btw, has anyone seen all of the updates for brawl? i was just looking at them and noticed all of the musicians who are putting in to the game, like yasunori matsuda. he is the MAN. i only wish nobuo uematsu (sp?) was in it too...:( seeing some of these guys in it makes me wonder about some of the secret characters. like what if one of them is someone from xenogears or chronotrigger/cross or kingdom hearts, etc... cuz we know that solid snake is in it and, of course, akihiro honda did his theme.

and here's my theory on ridley. i know the rumors that he might be a playable character, which would be totally badass, but i think he might possibly be an element of a stage, like kraid was for Brinstar Depths, or the star fox team that love to come and shoot you and stuff. just a guess.... whew:dizzy:

Solitaire

Smash Cadet
Anthing's a possibility right now. It was good meeting all of you guys. Sorry I didn't get to stay long. Hopefully next time I can play with everyone.

Sensai

Smash Master
Oh, I forgot until right now: I'm not going to be in town again until the 7th. Or maybe the 6th. Jeah, definitely the 6th.

Either way, I won't be Smashing with you guys until that day comes. So...keep up the good Smashing. See you guys in a week and a half or so.

blackcat13

Smash Cadet
Well, I don't anticipate any tournaments springing up near here, but I see no reason (other than Huntsville people being lazy and sedentary) that we cannot have a smashfest near Birmingham during that time frame.
i know i'm late on this, but hit me up if u do.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
btw, has anyone seen all of the updates for brawl? i was just looking at them and noticed all of the musicians who are putting in to the game, like yasunori matsuda. he is the MAN. i only wish nobuo uematsu (sp?) was in it too...:( seeing some of these guys in it makes me wonder about some of the secret characters. like what if one of them is someone from xenogears or chronotrigger/cross or kingdom hearts, etc... cuz we know that solid snake is in it and, of course, akihiro honda did his theme.

and here's my theory on ridley. i know the rumors that he might be a playable character, which would be totally badass, but i think he might possibly be an element of a stage, like kraid was for Brinstar Depths, or the star fox team that love to come and shoot you and stuff. just a guess.... whew:dizzy:
I saw that Masafumi Takada was involved in Brawl's music. He composed a majority of the Killer 7 soundtrack. Good stuff.

jcpwn

Smash Journeyman
This is moogle. I'm in Mississippi. If you guys wanna smash on Saturday... it won't be at my house. :o Find another house!

Or... just wait til Wednesday. :p

j00t

Smash Champion
Sensai's gone, too......

Oh well, i'll wait till Wednesday. My sister needs help moving out (Thank God!) so i'm gonna be doing that today anyways. See you guys Wednesday, hope you have fun with your Mississippi smashers, moogs.

coach

Smash Apprentice
andy you need to talk to michael pettigrew somehow. If you need his # pm or email me.

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
Sensai's gone, too......

Oh well, i'll wait till Wednesday. My sister needs help moving out (Thank God!) so i'm gonna be doing that today anyways. See you guys Wednesday, hope you have fun with your Mississippi smashers, moogs.
hah. i helped my girlfriend move out this weekend. fun fun. i've also been playing my NES all weekend, going through all the megaman games. they friggin rock. i wish megaman would be in brawl...

Hyrulean21

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm a Huntsville smasher, but don't get out much, so I'm slightly out of practice. Not to mention I'm in school in Baltimore, so probably no one in Huntsville know's me. I'm just looking to play a little if anyone's interested. Seems like there's no tournaments until the end of the month, anyway. So anyone up for some smash?

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
hells yeah. you should come to our biweeklies. we play at moogle's house on wednesday and saturday, so if you wanna find out more you should talk to him. actually, since we don't have anything going on tomorrow, munkus just asked me to get some guys together to smash tomorrow. so you are invited if you wanna smash tomorrow. and anybody else too. it'll probably go down at munkus's so ask me or him for directions.

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
All righty, when and where tomorrow? Also where is moogle's house, so I can find these bi-weeklys.
i'll pm you my cell # and you can call me anytime. we will most likely smash at munkus's place around 3:30 or 4.

and you'll have to get ahold of moogle to get directions to his place. that shouldn't be a problem. it's always good to meet more fellow smashers.

j00t

Smash Champion
Well guys, it looks like I won't be having a tournament this summer. My parents want to suck every penny out of me, so i'm not left with any money to do ANYTHING. :/

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
NOOOOO!!!! what's the deal?! that sucks, man.:ohwell: btw, do you wanna smash with me, munkus, and hyrulean? or do you just want to wait til tomorrow? i don't know if i can smash tomorrow....

moogle

Smash Ace
Well guys, it looks like I won't be having a tournament this summer. My parents want to suck every penny out of me, so i'm not left with any money to do ANYTHING. :/
That's no fun. :embarrass

we will most likely smash at munkus's place around 3:30 or 4.
Directions, plz.

All righty, when and where tomorrow? Also where is moogle's house, so I can find these bi-weeklys.
I'll PM you my address and such. Though I think I'll call off tomorrow cause of 4th of July. Tonight's smashfest at Munkus's shall be the replacement. Though, Saturday at my house should still be on.

Oh yeah, for you MacKendra: http://www.answers.com/semiweekly

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Shannon, the biweeklies are in memphis and they are once every two weeks.

We have weekly meetings on weds. at moogles.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Good games tonight guys

(good Lord it's 4 AM and I can't seem to sleep D: )

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Well happy 4th everyone.

It seems like this thread has turned into the "Huntsville Thread", or atleast thats the only area that posts in here alot. Meh.... i hate not having a smash community :(.

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
Shannon, the biweeklies are in memphis and they are once every two weeks.

We have weekly meetings on weds. at moogles.
okay. yes. thank you all. i get it. i said BIweeklies. geez, my bad. i caught it when moogle made it known, thanks munkus. and we have semiweeklies, not weeklies. saturdays count, brah.
you're welcome for setting everything up on tuesday, btw :p

and it was good meeting you hyrulean:) hope you come to our SEMIweeklies.

Nite

Smash Champion
So who is all going to FC Diamond? Moogle, Mslano, Nice1? Anyone else besides the people on the roster that accidentally forgot to pick their state, so it was default Alabama, lol.

Nice1, never got to play you at the TO2. Don't remember what you like though, so Moogle or Mslano will have to introduce us.

j00t

Smash Champion
Smash event? You mean our "semiweeklies"? Next Saturday at Moogle's. I think. >.>;

Top Bottom