• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ofukno. if dan goes to so kawai, u guys are gonna quit brawl just so u can take a year off to heal up ur buttholes.

this makes me sad, all these enthusiastic brawl players and melee gets no action. its like melee is a retired pimp that gets all these grandmas, while brawl gets all these little teeny asian bopper girls.

uh, sat is a maybe. i have to see my gf that day but ill see if i can smash till like 5 or 6 then see her after.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
ofukno. if dan goes to so kawai, u guys are gonna quit brawl just so u can take a year off to heal up ur buttholes.

New sig.

Also, I'm hungover as balls.

Let's play a game! Next person to double post gets infracted like a mofo.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
k so I'm thinking of this for my FE Wifi team

Abel - SNiper
Forged Brave bow,
Forged Long bow

Wolf - horseman
Forged Brave Sword
Forged Brave Bow
Parthia

Ogma - Hero
Forged Brave Sword
Forged Brave Axe
Mercurius

Merric - Sage
Swarm
Forged Thoron
Fortify
Warp
REcover

Barst - Bezerker
Forged Brave Axe
Forged Hand Axe
Hautclere.

I feel like I should have a lance user in there but I dunno =/

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Cover me, I'm healin'

edit: why did all of joel's posts become mic?

april fools?

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Marth > Hector.

Swords > Lances.

I've played every FE cept FE 1, 2, and FE 7. So I've not seen hector in action yet. I'd just emulate it but I hate playing games on my computer and I need to own things (Unless I can't, like FE 6 - FE 3.), so I've been like, hunting for it.

Re:Kithkin

Smash Cadet
Alex I'm surprised you havn't thought of souping it and just having marth for everything.

Re:Kithkin

Smash Cadet
ITT Joel bans me because he's being uptight right now, and annoucing he wants to give infractions.

I got two sets for joelble post lol.

I wonder if he's even allowed to do that.

Joel?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Brad is a broken record. First it's a response to something, and then a double post to ***** and whine to Joel. Getting old real fast dude.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Marth > Hector.

Swords > Lances.

I've played every FE cept FE 1, 2, and FE 7. So I've not seen hector in action yet. I'd just emulate it but I hate playing games on my computer and I need to own things (Unless I can't, like FE 6 - FE 3.), so I've been like, hunting for it.
Hector gains the ability to use Swords as a Lord. That, combined with his uber axe you get, plus his ridiculous stats makes him IMO the best LORD in FE.

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
APRIL FOOLS EVERYONE YOUR NAMES ARE GREEN LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

**** I was gonna put a used condom in my parent's bed but I was out till later than they were up.

edit: oh wait, that's tomorrow night that I should do it right?
edit2: the pokemon boards were way cooler than this.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Hector gains the ability to use Swords as a Lord. That, combined with his uber axe you get, plus his ridiculous stats makes him IMO the best LORD in FE.
If you mean statistic wise, no.

Warning. Huge waste of time ahead. Read at your own peril.

I looked over some stats.

Hector average at 20 / 20

HP 56
Str 30
Skl 23
Spd 21
Lck 14
Def 28 + 5 (Armads)
Res 15

30 + 18(Armads Mt) = 48 Attack

Ike (PoR) at 20 / 20

HP 52
Str 26
Mag 11
Skl 27
Spd 28
Lck 19
Def 23 + 5 (Ragnell)
Res 17

26 + 18 (Ragnell Mt) = 44 Attack

hector beats Ike in Str and Def, but Ike's still doubling Hector. Ragnell negates Criticals, so Hector can't get a crit.

Ike has a (5(Ragnell Crit rating) + (27 /2)) - 14, so that's... a 4% chance to crit Hector. k, that sucks for Ike.

Unfortunately for Hector, Ike has a 27% chacne to activate Aetherspammode and heal himself while damaging hector. A lot.

So. Mock battle.

Round 1, Hector attacks first. 48 Attack - 28 Defense = 20 damage done. (Actually, probably 18 due to Weapon Triangle, but lets ignore that for now)

Ike counters once. 44 - 32 = 12 damage (Again, prolly 13 due to weapon triangle)

Ike counters second time. Another 12 damage.

After that, Hector's at 32 HP and Ike's at 32 HP.

Now, Ike attacks first, does 12 more damage.
Hector counters, 20 damage
Ike attacks, 12 more

Ike's at 12, hectors at 8

Hector goes again. Ike dies.

----
Keep in mind that for roughly every 1 in 4 attacks Ike will activate Aether, and considering there's 4 attacks up there, Chances are Hector died.
----

ROUND 2. Same thing, Cept Ike attacks first.

Pretty much the same thing, except Ike is guaranteed to win, Aether or not.

So yeah, if you negate skills they're about equal. Whoever attacks first wins.

Now... Radiant Dawn Ike. Who I excluded due to a third tier.

HP 65
Str 37
Mag 8.8
Skl 40
Spd 34.8
Luck 22.4
Def 32 + 5 due to Ragnell.
Res 15.2

...gg hector.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Ike can move away during any of his turns because Ragnell has 1-2 Range, and as a result, can attack hector without counter attack. Take that into consideration and Ike wins every time.

/END WASTE OF TIME.

Before you ask- I was bored.

All stats came from http://serenesforest.net/ Rounded up or down.

Edit 3: Have I mentioned that I REALLY hate myself?

Top Bottom