• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I SHOULD get home at before 5 pm and Tyson finishes work at around 5:30...

Tyson's a ****ing lamer (as usual) and only wants to play teams. But if you can bring someone that'd be good, then we can do teams.

Then we'll be on yoshi's. Me and Tyson will be captain falcon, and you'll be fox and your partner will be dead. I'll dair you, and you don't DI so you pop straight up, and then me and Tyson double knee you at the same time. Golden. GOLDEN.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
yes i am a lamer :)

who else will be down for melee on friday?

if no one else will come i can grab a friend probs.

Re:Kithkin

Smash Cadet
Matt thats hilarious.

Lol you guys realize in tournament Tyson would find a GOOD teammate right? (No offense Matt, you're not bad, just Tyson gets teammates like Carl-level, and unless you've beasted even more and are there now, I can see him picking someone else)

Wait, there no more tournaments ever, what am I talking about.

Also Joel, I can't tell my feelings towards you right now, whether you're joking and it is funny, isn't funny, whether you're serious and it is funny or isn't funny, and whether or not I approve of courage wolf, or whether I approve of courage wolf and will become Mother Ninetails

edit: Wait lol, tyson teamed with me at Cast4

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Has either CT or ADAT been confirmed yet? I better start playing Melee again after this Brawl tourney, lol.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Matt thats hilarious.

Lol you guys realize in tournament Tyson would find a GOOD teammate right? (No offense Matt, you're not bad, just Tyson gets teammates like Carl-level, and unless you've beasted even more and are there now, I can see him picking someone else)

Wait, there no more tournaments ever, what am I talking about.

Also Joel, I can't tell my feelings towards you right now, whether you're joking and it is funny, isn't funny, whether you're serious and it is funny or isn't funny, and whether or not I approve of courage wolf, or whether I approve of courage wolf and will become Mother Ninetails

edit: Wait lol, tyson teamed with me at Cast4
lolwut.

I haven't done teams in any tournament yet (which is fine by me, but then again I've only been to 2 (if Sid's tourney counts)), but when did I say I was going to team with Tyson for one? It's usually just limited to friendly casuals and are you implying that Luke is a bad player? I'm pretty sure he's better than you, and he doesn't even play melee.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Lol Matt, next tourney you totally have to team with a level 9 CPU Ganon, **** is so cash.

Or I can team with you maybe lol

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Lol Matt, next tourney you totally have to team with a level 9 CPU Ganon, **** is so cash.

P.S: And Luke is a good player ****son, considering his age, he's great. At his age I wasn't even a fraction of what he is now.

Lol double post.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman

P.S: And Luke is a good player ****son, considering his age, he's great. At his age I wasn't even a fraction of what he is now.

Lol double post.
ROFL I was about to say...

I SHOULD have beaten Luke/Victor or Sid/Mike at BEEBLOSHI- but I ****ed up too much. Like... killing my teammate or suiciding too much (no johns)

EDIT: You'd be surprised at how well he (the cpu ganon) did. Perfect DI and Smash DIs most attacks to get out of them (like Pikachu's dsmash). But he gets gimped like a mofo since CPU's in Melee are ********.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I lol'd Matt.

Gaahhh come this weekend. Especially you Luke, we haven't played since forever and we ALWAYS play each other. Like, once a month.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I lol'd Matt.

Gaahhh come this weekend. Especially you Luke, we haven't played since forever and we ALWAYS play each other. Like, once a month.

My uncle just asked me to go to Drumheller on Saturday (lol there's nothing in Drumheller
joke, i realize there's a museum there but I've already been to it
)

Tell you what, if you change the location of the biweekly to Edmonton I'll come.

But srsly, we'll see. Most likely not though.

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
Come on, do we actually want Victor to win a biweekly? At least one person jump over here <3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Please Zach. XD Sean has a good chance, and at this rate, so does Connor lol.

Zach, do you know if you, Sean, Brent, and Connor are coming? Cause with Scott, myself, Andy and Matt, we'd have a perfectly sized bracket for singles and doubles.

Since Edmonton and Calgary are lame and lazy.

Except Dan. He's just lazy.
To get his drivers.

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
Oh I know Sean has a great chance, I was just seeing if the "beat Victor" goad would tempt anyone ^_^

And I have no clue what they are doing, I believe Brent is in lockdown or something for the weekend though.

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
I've heard he gets a x4 tech skill bonus on his home turf, a fierce warrior for sure

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Oh I know Sean has a great chance, I was just seeing if the "beat Victor" goad would tempt anyone ^_^

And I have no clue what they are doing, I believe Brent is in lockdown or something for the weekend though.
lol of course.

Hurmph. Brent always manages to get out of it. Usually. xD

i beat victor plenty of times. in edmonton.

edit: WITH THE UTILT
I think I was the only who wasn't utilted to death by you actually. You were to busy camping out my Falcon. LOL JK.

I've heard he gets a x4 tech skill bonus on his home turf, a fierce warrior for sure
Only vs Brent. LOL.

Re:Kithkin

Smash Cadet
It's good cause Carl uses it profusely.

lolwut.

Blahblah blah blah and then. It's usually just limited to friendly casuals and are you implying that Luke is a bad player? I'm pretty sure he's better than you, and he doesn't even play melee.
I actually was kidding, but you guys (luke) are really uptight about all my posts since all I do is make ******** posts. But no he's not actually bad, but I'd like to say now that I am better than him, and I don't even play melee, Luke has played melee more often than me in the last few months. But it really doesnt matter, none of that does.

Since Edmonton and Calgary are lame and lazy.
Calgary doesnt even smash anymore... like really Levi quit... (im not joking)

Also I said I would come if it was this saturday, it's kinda hard to travel on sundays, and you NEVER come down here, and you'ev actually told us you will plenty of times =3

eat **** and die victor =3

Also, wanna play mame later tonight?

Oh! and who in calgary wants to smash on the 11th? Cause Allan said he'll host an actually big thing if we get 9 people, with me and all his guys we got 4.

Alex? David? Richard? Levi? Riley? Abdi? Calgary? anyone?

Might involve money, my msn died before we could work out details

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Red Deer bi-weekly this weekend. Come down =D. I can teach how to speedcube xD

vvv See sig

[edit] my sig won't show up. ):<

[dopple edit] there we go.

Top Bottom