• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
APRIL FOOLS lololollolololololololol

dabble post?

APRIL FOOLS lololololllo

edit: uh i mean, bad internet, very bad. i accidently clicked twice.

Re:Kithkin

Smash Cadet
Brad is a broken record. First it's a response to something, and then a double post to ***** and whine to Joel. Getting old real fast dude.
Since when have you liked my posts anyways?

i made this account to respond to joels posts in the first place, I'm not surprised that I still double post, at least now I have a reason?

edit: Take into account I really only whine because Joel gives me major infractions instead of minor infractions, so when I get six I have to make a whole new account rather than wait a week. It's a little tiresome.

Smash Cadet
ITT I get banned but tyson doesnt.

April fools, I get banned, and tyson does.

nt.

edit: ROLF RANGE

Tyson651

Smash Lord
its cause u do it everytime. im doing it on a special event.

and joel loves me. i am a mod myself with small amount of power :)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
oh right.

im not available sat, ill be with my gf the whole day.

sunday i could, but ill have to leave like 4pm or so.

have it on friday, ill be there after 5:30 :)

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
oh right.

im not available sat, ill be with my gf the whole day.

sunday i could, but ill have to leave like 4pm or so.

have it on friday, ill be there after 5:30 :)
Friday works for me, but you'll have to bring that silver controller again lol. Just call me, I should be home at like... 5.

**** yes, purple names.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
can i keep this colour when everyone else changes back? :)

ill go if luke goes. and 1 more person to make it teams-able.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
pff

no u.

edit: i actually really like this goldy/yellow olive colour. this is what i used on msn before. :o

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
NO 1 LINERS NO 1 LINERS NO 1 LINERS NO 1 LINERS NO 1 LINERS NO 1 LINERS NO 1 LINERS NO 1 LINERS NO 1 LINERS NO 1 LINERS NO 1 LINERS NO 1 LINERS NO 1 LINERS NO 1 LINERS NO 1 LINERS NO 1 LINERS NO 1 LINERS NO 1 LINERS

heh just kidding. Anyways, bi-weeklie thread will be up soon. btw.

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
Brad I can come to your easter thing if i can stay overnight on friday I think. If its on saturday or friday that is , idk

Smash Cadet
David, i might be able to do that, I'm still not sure cause I have to talk to my brother who's in edmonton, but just so you know, me and Alex are trying to arrange it between my house and his, so if you need to know at a certain time and I'm not around (got my msn? Kithsune@gmail.com) you can talk to him to see if he's got it going

editeditedit: Yeah Tyson I really am not comlpaining full out, I dont even care, Joels the first mod to actually ban me ever, and he's the only mod I'm friends with? Like wtf.

And he breaks rules worse than I do. Because his are hypocritical for one =P

This looks like the colour I use with GaW in brawl.
This looks like the colour of the **** I left on brawl.

Smash Cadet
Gradient black is my favourite.

THIS JUST IN A DOUBLE POST WITH A GOOD REASON. Important info that I feel is worth bumping subscriptions for!

Anyone from Calgary, Allan has mentioned he might host easter weekend (this is more promising than me hosting) but he could use another TV, anyone interested? and can anyone bring a tv? (he lives near mcknight)

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
Anyone from Calgary, Allan has mentioned he might host easter weekend (this is more promising than me hosting) but he could use another TV, anyone interested? and can anyone bring a tv? (he lives near mcknight)
I'd rather go to your house than Allan's, that's saying something. None of us can even ****ing drive, how the hell are we gonna get to his house with a tv. That's ********.
april 1st 2009
the day smashboards was funny again
I think I missed it, lol
edit: when's easter lol?

Smash Cadet
Allan offered to drive to get a tv potentially. I'm not so sure, we have to talk to him.

Really? Well come to my house sometime, my family (all of them but me) are going away for the week, it won't be terrible.

Come this weekend, and i'll come. =D

>_>

<_<
Make it saturday and deal.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm bring the boozer.

Brad, it has to be Sunday. =( Maybe the next bi-weekly.

LOL MATT. No way man. I lay off that stuff. Come to the bi-weekly, i still have your wiimote. =D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I just saw a picture of Silent Spectre.

Tyson looks like Silent Spectre.

I think Tyson should use Falcon from now on.

Just in case.

Smash Cadet
I don't even play melee. How can you be bored without it?

Victor, I just can't do sundays, especially the coming up ones because I happen to be home alone on all of them and half to watch pets. (well this and the forth-coming bi-weeklie it seems =[ )

P.S: Is tehre anyway to end a bracket statement with an unhappy face without making it look like a big mouth face with the closing of bracket?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Oh man, if you get Victor to drink any get it on camera.

TTTTYYYYSSSSOOOONNNNNNN. You know what you should do? You should drop off a silver controller at my house on your way home from work tomorrow ^_^

srsly. I'm dying of boredom T.T
lol u do kno that when i get home, its from devon right? thats like highway 2 from the far south. so theres no way its on the way. u can just talk to my friend henry and u can play with him lol. he lives like 10 mins away from u.

I just saw a picture of Silent Spectre.

Tyson looks like Silent Spectre.

I think Tyson should use Falcon from now on.

Just in case.
OH SHI MY TRUE IDENTITY HAS BEEN BLOWN

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yeah because the way liberate showed it looks like an unhappy face and then a happy face.

[... :(] might work better?

EDIT: Wow rofl that gives you the actual image. You don't even need square brackets if you do it that way.

Top Bottom