• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I OVERWROTE LIKE THREE VIDS TODAY.

I hate virtualdub. Someone tell me there's some kind of setting that prevents me from accidentally overwriting a file -__________-.

Quaff

Smash Rookie
Let it just be known. I hate fighting things I can't see.

Snake

Is

Annoying

As

"Hey guys, why don't we give Snake an incredibly fast attack with good range that imbeds an incredibly powerful bomb onto a character permanently, that he can then use later at any time he wants?! It'll be totally fair, noticable, and not the most overpowered and annoying thing to be existent on this planet, ever!"

Taste

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if people reading this thread will be able to tell who got burned by my massive snake

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I actually wanted Leffen to win contrary to what everyone else wants. Too bad he chokes way too hard at bigger tournaments.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
I OVERWROTE LIKE THREE VIDS TODAY.

I hate virtualdub. Someone tell me there's some kind of setting that prevents me from accidentally overwriting a file -__________-.
Caution.

I think she's pretty good. Her nair is godlike. So is her jab, utilt and uair.
I would disagree on the jab, only because every other character in the game has a broken jab too.

didnt even know there was something yesterday:/
I did post about it, sorry bro

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
wait. what time is it.

edit; good thing I checked the time, I got to see them all jump up shouting for salem.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
I have gained a certain perspective of brawl(which I had already but didn't care about because it wasn't ZSS). I still think it's ****. But it's becoming the... well, I can't think of a comparison right now, but it's very footsies based game IMO and I am actually seeing some competitive value these days. Just boring competitive value.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Melee's character diversity in the top 8 was pretty awesome.
8 characters represented.
They happen to be the top characters according to the 2010 tier list as well. (minus Doc)
I find that pretty cool.

I watched a brawl match last night and it was decently entertaining.

Top Bottom