• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Characters Match-up Chart (9/07 update)

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
great work....i like how the chart fades form first tier to bottom tier in the corners..the color gives an obvious spectrum from advantage to disadvantage...i disagree with someones post on the first page about makign the sqaures more varied....it suits its purpous as is...was this prepared in photoshop?

Megaa

Smash Cadet
There's no doubt this came from photoshop, it looks far too advanced to not be.

Which means color changing is very easy.

Colorblindness tests for those who can't see the green differences.

Sky2042

Smash Apprentice
Definitely need a numerical representation, both for our color-blind friends ;) and for the people who would rather not see the big picture in some cases. :)

Otherwise, me likey very much.

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
really... its not a huge hussle to increase the contrast of a simple photoshop layer by just 10%
in photoshop... 10 seconds.

edit: quote from wikipedia

"In the United States, about 7 percent of the male population - or 10 million men - and 0.4 percent of the female population either cannot distinguish red from green, or see red and green differently (Howard Hughes Medical Institute, 2006). It has been found that more than 95 percent of all variations in human color vision involve the red and green receptors in male eyes."

FYI, almost all smashers are male.

as for me... ive done tests.... i KNOW im not color blind

Skler

Smash Master
Link doesn't do that bad vs ICs. I'd go so far as to say he has an advantage over them. He has an easier time seperating the ICs then most characters and can outspace them. All they have on Link are those grab combos, and Link doesn't need to get that close to the ICs while they are on the ground anyways.

Megaa

Smash Cadet
Does this help anyone? I can only do so much without the original PSD files, but here it is inverted to use mostly Blues and Purples.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm no pro but I know G&W pretty well.

He doesn't do that badly against C. Falcon. He has the tools to combo the hell out of Falcon and edge-guard him more easily than most. The only thing Falcon has on G&W is easy tech-chasing, other than that he's completely outranged and outprioritized by G&W and can't really combo him. Still probably a little bit in Falcon's favor though.

Also I think G&W vs Marth is a bit more in Marth's favor.

In my experience, G&W doesn't do quite so well against the Links. He just has a hell of a time getting around projectiles.

And G&W ***** DK and Bowser. They're both so easily comboed by utilt and uair and bair it's not even funny.

In my opinion G&W vs Luigi is a little bit in favor of G&W for the same reason Marth beats Luigi.

Well that's my 2 cents. Good job on this though, it's is very thought provoking. Keep up the good work!

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Tope and N64 have said Pika is a soft counter for CF. Right now it's rated that a tournament Pikachu could expect to go 5-4 versus a tournament Falcon.

I can't remember where I got the match-up for CF-Luigi. Have you faught Derf with your CF? If you know the match-up, let me know about how you feel about it. It is also currently rated as a 4-5 fight for Falcon.
Well, it is true that I have never played a true Pikachu main with high skill level. If they say so :D

Luigi, however, is at best for Luigi, an even matchup in my opinion. Luigi can be combo'd pretty easily with nair, killed easily with fair, and have his recovery destroyed way too easily for me to see Luigi having the advantage. Yes, Luigi has amazing combos against fast fallers. But Falcon has too much power and speed for Luigi to handle.

Eggz also said that Ganon loses to Puff 2-5? Dude, I don't know what Ganons you've been watching but I'd say that Ganon has a pretty decent advantage on that. Tipman vs N2K6 is something I've seen quite a bit of, and watching a reverse uair perfectly go over a Puff bair and Ganon's Bair beating the other aerials leads me to believe that Ganon has the advantage. Grab to uair/bair works almost all the time vs puff.

He doesn't do that badly against C. Falcon. He has the tools to combo the hell out of Falcon and edge-guard him more easily than most. The only thing Falcon has on G&W is easy tech-chasing, other than that he's completely outranged and outprioritized by G&W and can't really combo him. Still probably a little bit in Falcon's favor though.

Also I think G&W vs Marth is a bit more in Marth's favor.

In my experience, G&W doesn't do quite so well against the Links. He just has a hell of a time getting around projectiles.

And G&W ***** DK and Bowser. They're both so easily comboed by utilt and uair and bair it's not even funny.

In my opinion G&W vs Luigi is a little bit in favor of G&W for the same reason Marth beats Luigi.

Well that's my 2 cents. Good job on this though, it's is very thought provoking. Keep up the good work!
As a Falcon main and G&W secondary, I can honestly say that G&W does have a really tough time against any good Falcon. Chain grab, easy knee kills make it very tough for G&W. Probably 2-5 for G&W.

G&W vs Marth is probably G&W's hardest matchup. If it's not 1-5, it's 0-5 for G&W.

G&W vs Bowser is probably 5-1 for G&W. Against DK, 5-2. Against Luigi, 5-4. Luigi can just get in there too quickly on the ground, but G&W basically has the air game covered.

G&W vs Y.Link would probably be 4-5 for G&W, and vs Link, 2-5. Link KO's way way easier.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Well, the best Ganon in the world fighting some random jiggly isn't really comparable to the general matchup. If you can't space and execute ganon's anti-WoP very well, then you get ***** by Jigg's WoP and edgeguarding.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Well, if we're going by the "top level of play" stigma, then yes, it does count for something does it not? N2K6 isn't really "random", he's the best Jiggs in Florida, and tied for like... 33rd at OC2. He can drillrest and knows his stuff. But I guess until Tipman plays King we won't know :p

But as far as I can tell, Ganon does quite well against Jigglypuff.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Everytime I look at this list, I find something new.

Falco/ICs is definitely not even. It's at least 5-3 in ICs favor. Falco has to attack shields with dair and shine. IC's have no respect for that and can grab Falco right out of it(when they're together).

Puff also beats Falco at least 5-4.

Also, if Ganon is a 0-5 vs Shiek, then so is Link. Link definite;y has it waaaaaaaay worse than Ganon vs Shiek.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Its not top players against top players. It's equal level against equal level. The average Ganon is ***** by the average jigglypuff unless said Ganon has massive experience against jigglypuff, which tipman did. Most Ganon's who are playing a jigglypuff for the first time won't know to anti WoP.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Ganon is like a more mobile, faster attacking Bowser vs Puff.

He's huge(easy rests and can't grab Jiggs if she ducks) and has a bad recovery.

He's also the strongest character in the game.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Yoshi is not countered hardcore by the ice climbers, if anything Yoshi is slightly favored to win. I go even stocks with Trail when I fight him, and well, I'm nobody.

Also, Yoshi vs Falco is not close to even. It is a hard counter. Yoshi can't do anything out of his shield, so SHL is a pain. Yoshi's weight really hurts him when it comes to shine d-air combos as well.

I'd put Yoshi vs Marth as a 4-5, but not really an argument where you put em.

pdk

Smash Lord
seriously guys, why not just use 5 colors (the extras at 2-5 and 5-2) instead of limiting yourselves to opposite things on the spectrum?

Sky2042

Smash Apprentice
seriously guys, why not just use 5 colors (the extras at 2-5 and 5-2) instead of limiting yourselves to opposite things on the spectrum?
To reiterate phanna, it's supposed to show more of an overall picture than anything.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Eggz, Ganondorf definately has the advantage over jigglypuff. He can out range her on many of his attacks, out prioritize on others and out power with nearly all of them.

DK beats G&W too. Game and watch may be good at comboing the hairy ape, but DK can combo him as well. Not only that, but can outrange g&W on certain attacks (B-air, Giant punch, f-air, up-smash) and kill him ridiculously early too. I'd say the matchup is 5-3 DK.

Eggz

Smash Hero
To the ganon threads I go to retrieve a matchup description.

Disadvantage (against Ganon)
Sheik..GOD STOP HER (from jerkin me off )..
Fox..medium/big..
Falco..medium/big..
Peach..medium..
C.Falcon..medium..
Marth..medium..
Samus..medium..
Ice climbers..medium..
Jigglypuff..medium..
Dr.Mario..medium..
Link..medium/small..

TT's matchup guide said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ganon Vs Jiggypuff
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ganon
+Mobility
+Power
+Range
+Weight
+/Evasive tactics
-/Speed
-/Edge guarding
-/Lag
-Air mobility
-Recovery

Jigglypuff
+Air mobility
+Recovery
+Edge guarding
+/Lag
+/Evasive tactics
+/Speed
-/Range
-Mobility
-Power
-Weight

*Dtilt and ftilt help maintain space between Jigglypuff and Ganon.
*Pivoting Fsmashes are a great counter for a whiffed pound.
*Pivoting Ftilts can be great for retaliating against shortly retreated bairs.
Stage CounterPicks

Jigglypuff
*WoP can combo Ganon 4-5 hits off the stage.
*Utilt/uair + rest can equal a deadly combo that Ganon isn't immune to (bair to uair is an other dangerous rest set up).
*Jigglypuff can crouch out of Ganons grab range.

phish-it

Smash Champion
^^ Eggz, that was the old list Tipman made. Look at the date, 11/11/2004

The newer one (In his actual guide) is from December 2005 (still somewhat old but whatever)

8. Character Match Up List
Advantage (for Ganon)
Bowser..medium/big..
Mewtwo..medium/big..
Kirby..medium/big..
Pichu..medium/big..
Zelda..medium/big..
Y.Link..medium..
Pikachu..medium..
G&W..medium..
Yoshi..medium..
Luigi..medium/small..
Ness..medium/small..
Roy..medium/small..
DK..medium/small..
Mario..medium/small..
Dr.Mario..medium/small..
Link..medium/small..
Jigglypuff..small..
Samus..small..

Linguini

Smash Master
I disagree that Ganon has an advantage on jiggs because of his size and height= easy WoP-nage. True it is not horrible, but ganon is even, or is at a disadvantage.

AThirdParty

Smash Apprentice
Peach does not beat Captain.

Also I noticed that judging from this list, it would appear Ness should be winning all low tier tournaments. I don't play him, but I don't know about him having such advantages against Link-Y. Link.

I agree with almost everything on this chart. It's actually really cool, nice work.

Oh, and Fox should 5-0 Zelda... That match is rediculous ****.

I wish Azen would bless us with his presence and validate this chart :) :laugh:

Oh, and Phanna... I know what you're trying to accomplish with the color contrast, but wow, it's really hard to tell the difference sometimes.

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
Wow, you're cool.

First off, what are you even referring to? Everything I said as a whole? The Ness part? I said that through my small experience with Ness, I haven't seen any major problems that would put Luigi at the disadvantage, and was curious as to how Phanna got the results. I never said that through my omnipotent godly knowledge of Luigi, I decided that the match-up of Luigi vs Ness is 100% in Luigi's favor.

I think I prefer hearing from Phanna himself, not some angry guy who I don't know, telling me that I'm wrong for no good reason.
this is what i said:

"btw - ka-master is ridiculous. even so, you shouldnt judge on one player, even if he is amazing, because different styles become ultimately different characters. to use the common example, i bet Aniki sees matchups COMPLETELY differently than Germ"

read that again - by ridiculous, i meant really good. and the other people were talking about just your matchups. i was saying they shouldnt say "oh jiggs is good against falcon cause king ***** them"... aka basing on ONE player.
i wasnt trying to say you were claiming luigi did well against ness.... so... sorry about that

Doesn't this mean that creating a chart like this would be futile?
no it means its not all-meaningful

em... no.... character 2 would have higher point count that character 1
i dont think you know what you are talkign about.
i dont think you even understood what the list is. o.o
but as we have discussed, it would be nice to not bring up the troublesome tier list. so as of now, the chart i made could still contribute to phanna's matrix calculations.
yeah there Are MANY styles.. but there are only few styles for each character that Actually Works in competitive scenes.
sorry i mixed up green and red - it depends on which way you're looking at the chart... i understand this chart - i just didnt word my thoughts well

this is not that different from the tier list... it is even more specific, and thus arguably even more troublesome. i have no trouble with either though

nobody plays the same style - every player is different.. you have to adapt to that, and thats what makes the difference. its not really that hard to watch, say, silentspectre and then darkrain, and tell you which one was which, without tags/skins

Zander805

Smash Ace
Good stuff man. I have been waiting for someone to make something like this for a while. There was Project RITT or whatever, but that never really went anywhere. Your chart seems surprisingly accurate as far as I'm concerned, although a true counter is always debateable.

xeonoex

Smash Journeyman
Why does Jiggs get owned by Pikachu? Ive never seen her as a tough matchup. Shes not easy but I always felt Jiggly has the upper hand.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
a match-up should be based on a 0-10 scale, not a 0-5 scale, it doesn't make sense, since 5 is even on the 0-10 scale, then 6-4 is slightly in favor, it also helps seperate match-ups much more, then you go into decimals or go 00-100 but that's too many numbers

there is no such thing as a 10-0 match-up, every character has a shot at winning, no matter the skill level, that's basically saying that on character has no shot at winning even if it's like chu's pichu against my ICs which i'm pretty sure that his pichu is way better than my ICs, so no such thing exist

another thing, there are only a few cases where a low tier character has an advantage on a high tier character, these instances are: (not 100% correct but pretty close)

pika-falcon: 6-4 in pika's favor
luigi-falcon: 6-4 in luigi's favor
g&w-mario: 6-4 in g&w's favor
zelda-samus: 7-3 in zelda's favor
y. link-jiggs: 7-3 in y. link's favor
y. link-peach: 6-4 in y. link's favor
link-peach: 6-4 in link's favor

that's all that's there, i said it's not 100% correct but it's pretty close i think, and since most of them are 6-4, it's a really close match-up but has a favor to one character

phish-it

Smash Champion
Yeah, that actually is a surprisingly good point.

The current list is based of (essentially) a best of 9 set. But If thats the case, there really can't be an even set. 4.5-4.5 doesn't make sense.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
mario does better against sheik than doc, imo. the better recovery is crucial vs sheik's gayness, and the 0-death cg-->fsmash is too good. i'd say mario 4-5, doc 3-5.
I had them as 2-5 and 3-5 respectively, I'm going to go with your suggestion.

Also, sheik vs fox really isn't even, you're listening to too much Doodah BS ^_~. If the fox knows the matchup well enough, he should just be able to ****. i'd probably go with 5-3 in fox's favor, but it's at least 5-4.
Meeeee I agree that Fox has an advantage over Sheik somewhat, but that it's so minute at high levels of tournament play that to mark it as 5-4 in fox's favor would be misleading. This is probably one of the most debateable match-ups in the chart though, so we'll see where we go, but for now I'm leaving it at even.

Yea ICs counter DK more than they supposedly counter Shiek.
Currently ICies are rated 5-4 against both DK and Sheik. Sheik is a **** machine who needs to avoid getting grabbed, whereas DK is a weird fight because neither character can employ their main strategy of grabbing. Icies have slight advantage in both fights.

Marth vs sheik:5-2. sheik
Leaving it at 5-3; sheik definitely doesn't **** Marth as hard as 5-2.

Marth vs ganon:5-3. marth
It's a pretty darn even fight, but I'll change it to slight marth advantage at 5-4

Marth vs CF:even
Going to leave that at 5-4 marth, who can edge-guard CF very well

Marth vs Samus:5-3. marth
5-4 is perfect for that match-up, leaving it there.

Marth vs fox:even/5-4. fox
I think Marth has the edge in a tournament set, because Fox's gay levels are all banned, so Marth can take Fox to levels like FD or DL64 where it's easy to chain-throw. Leaving this one at 5-4 marth for now, but it's highly debateable.

people - leave the colors alone... if you take the difference between light green and light light green so seriously, you're wasting your time. if you guys say its hard to distinguish the greens... just look to the other side of the chart at the reds... honestly...
I wasn't pointing it out because I thought it was so obvious, but I'm glad you posted this suggestion for those who are having trouble with the greens.

btw, why does young link **** so badly for that? seriously... i can sorta see a bit of the reasoning... but i havent played the matchup myself... so...
I certainly would not have expected it, but it's pretty much the concensus among players from both end of the match-up. :shrug:

Beautiful idea. Though I would disagree with some...

Use more contrasting colors, also. @_@
Thank you, but if you could actually post which match-ups you disagree with it would help me make the chart more accurate much more than just telling me it isn't perfectly accurate. And the colors are meant to not be contrasting.

I think you are making a mistake. a HUGE One. Ice climbers does not have a 5-2 advantage over link. You are right I have never played an insane ice climbers, but I have played people about even with ice climbers with me, and there is NO WAY ICE CLIMBERS ARE AS EFFECTIVE AGAINST LINK AS SHEIK IS. NO WAY. ask NJzfinest, he will say ice climbers are at a disadvantage against link. look at his characters matchups in the link forums.. trust me..I have never heard ever until your chart that link gets countered by Ic's. trust me, you need to make it link vs Ic's 5 to 4.
Definitely not 5-4, but I agree with some of your points, including Sheik's more difficult nature. I'm going to increase this match-up from 2-5 to 3-5, which seems much better.

great work....i like how the chart fades form first tier to bottom tier in the corners..the color gives an obvious spectrum from advantage to disadvantage...i disagree with someones post on the first page about makign the sqaures more varied....it suits its purpous as is...
Thank you.

There's no doubt this came from photoshop, it looks far too advanced to not be.

Which means color changing is very easy.
I actually use Fireworks, not Photoshop, but functionally they are almost the same. And yes, I could easily alter the colors, I choose not to for the original reasons I made my decision.

Definitely need a numerical representation, both for our color-blind friends ;) and for the people who would rather not see the big picture in some cases. :)

Otherwise, me likey very much.
A numerical representation will also be released at some future date to accompany the chart. I sincerely doubt this will happen until mid-January though, between Holiday plans and a new semester at college.

Link doesn't do that bad vs ICs. I'd go so far as to say he has an advantage over them. He has an easier time seperating the ICs then most characters and can outspace them. All they have on Link are those grab combos, and Link doesn't need to get that close to the ICs while they are on the ground anyways.
Yeah I've been persuaded to change that from 2-5 to 3-5.

Luigi, however, is at best for Luigi, an even matchup in my opinion. Luigi can be combo'd pretty easily with nair, killed easily with fair, and have his recovery destroyed way too easily for me to see Luigi having the advantage. Yes, Luigi has amazing combos against fast fallers. But Falcon has too much power and speed for Luigi to handle.
I agree, I'm going to swap that to 5-4 Falcon advantage over Luigi.

As a Falcon main and G&W secondary, I can honestly say that G&W does have a really tough time against any good Falcon. Chain grab, easy knee kills make it very tough for G&W. Probably 2-5 for G&W.
Currently at 2-5 already

G&W vs Marth is probably G&W's hardest matchup. If it's not 1-5, it's 0-5 for G&W.
1-5 sounds reasonable upon consideration, though it's quite a drop from the 3-5 I had in there, so it might be somewhere in between. I'll put it as 1-5 for now, since Marth just plain out-ranges G&W, with much better grab, combo, and recovery capabilities as well.

G&W vs Bowser is probably 5-1 for G&W. Against DK, 5-2. Against Luigi, 5-4. Luigi can just get in there too quickly on the ground, but G&W basically has the air game covered.
Moving G&W vs Bowser from 5-3 to 5-2. 5-1 seems a bit extreme, since Bowser can fortress spam if nothing else. G&W vs DK is currently marked EVEN, I'm going to increase it to 5-4 G&W advantage. Also changing G&W vs Luigi from EVEN to 5-4 G&W's favor.

G&W vs Y.Link would probably be 4-5 for G&W, and vs Link, 2-5. Link KO's way way easier.
Both were marked as even, but 4-5 sounds good for Y.Link, but I'm only going to give Link an advantage of 5-3 for now.

Falco/ICs is definitely not even. It's at least 5-3 in ICs favor. Falco has to attack shields with dair and shine. IC's have no respect for that and can grab Falco right out of it(when they're together).
I'm leaving this at EVEN, since you know the advantages icies have, but Falco never has to approach shield-campy ice climbers, and he can also just dthrow them if he feels like it. And if a Falco is trying to pillar on ICs shield, he's an idiot and deserves to get shield grabbed and CT'd to death, since if you shffl nair's at shielding ICies, it spaces perfectly to wear down their shield, hit them if possible, and not get grabbed. Falco can seperate the icies, and assassinate them.

Puff also beats Falco at least 5-4.
Read the thread Jiggly Match ups. Even Jiggly's can't make up their mind which side of the fence to put this match-up on. I think both characters pose a great threat to the other, and in the tournament scene, the winner will only be determined by who is more talented, with no match-up biases.

Also, if Ganon is a 0-5 vs Shiek, then so is Link. Link definite;y has it waaaaaaaay worse than Ganon vs Shiek.
Ganon is currently listed as 1-5 against Sheik, which seems appropriate, since he can't do ****, and Link is only one degree higher at 2-5, and he gets CT'd less and also has projectiles, among other things. Leaving those match-ups as-is for now.

Yoshi is not countered hardcore by the ice climbers, if anything Yoshi is slightly favored to win. I go even stocks with Trail when I fight him, and well, I'm nobody.
Lol? As far as the match-up goes, it's all the dthrow dsmash CT pain that Sheik experiences, only with a character who isn't broken as hell when not being grabbed. It's about as close to 5-0 as a match-up can get, I'm being generous by putting it at 5-1.

Also, Yoshi vs Falco is not close to even. It is a hard counter. Yoshi can't do anything out of his shield, so SHL is a pain. Yoshi's weight really hurts him when it comes to shine d-air combos as well.
Yeah, falco is a godly character, he tends to **** the piss out of people. I'll lower the match-up from 5-4 to 5-3, but Yoshi really has an ace up his sleeve when it comes to being able to kill falco with one down-tilt (and persuant edge hog, which Yoshi is proficient at).

I'd put Yoshi vs Marth as a 4-5, but not really an argument where you put em.
I think 5-3 marth's favor is appropriate. Marth is an excellent combo'er, if Yoshi ever loses his midair against a good marth, he's dead, and a common approach against a good marth requires using your midair, so it's bad news for Yoshi.

Because we're in my world, and in my world, I do things right, instead of stupid.

Eggz, Ganondorf definately has the advantage over jigglypuff. He can out range her on many of his attacks, out prioritize on others and out power with nearly all of them.
Changing it from EVEN to 5-4 in Ganon's favor

DK beats G&W too. Game and watch may be good at comboing the hairy ape, but DK can combo him as well. Not only that, but can outrange g&W on certain attacks (B-air, Giant punch, f-air, up-smash) and kill him ridiculously early too. I'd say the matchup is 5-3 DK.
Sighrax suggested 5-2 G&W's favor. You're suggesting 5-3 DK's favor. There is quite a gap there, but I'm sticking with the change to 5-4 G&W's favor for now...

Why does Jiggs get owned by Pikachu? Ive never seen her as a tough matchup. Shes not easy but I always felt Jiggly has the upper hand.
Generally, the most unbalancing factor is the combination of Jigglypuff's terrible vertical survival capabilities coupled with Pikachu's most powerful up-smash in the game, resulting in 40% deaths.

a match-up should be based on a 0-10 scale, not a 0-5 scale, it doesn't make sense, since 5 is even on the 0-10 scale, then 6-4 is slightly in favor, it also helps seperate match-ups much more, then you go into decimals or go 00-100 but that's too many numbers.
It already is in a 0-10 scale:

0: 0-5
1: 1-5
2: 2-5
3: 3-5
4: 4-5
5: even
6: 5-4
7: 5-3
8: 5-2
9: 5-1
10: 5-0

You are suggesting:

0: 0-10
1: 1-9
2: 2-8
3: 3-7
4: 4-6
5: 5-5
6: 6-4
7: 7-3
8: 8-2
9: 9-1
10: 10-0

So to reply to your points, my scale does make sense, since it reflects what we could expect to be the tournament results of equally talented players of the characters, whereas your scale has no actual meaning, only "feeling" numbers, and since they directly map to the ratings system I'm already using, only with a loss of information and clarity, your second point that they would "help separate match-ups more" is also incorrect.

Yeah, that actually is a surprisingly good point.
No, it wasn't. See my above reply.

The current list is based of (essentially) a best of 9 set. But If thats the case, there really can't be an even set. 4.5-4.5 doesn't make sense.
There most certainly can be an even set. If you're having trouble with the idea, just think of dittos, and don't worry yourself over other match-ups that would be more or less even (IE, we could not determine which equally-talented player should win in the match-up). As for "4.5-4.5," nobody has said that but you, but I'll agree that it doesn't make much sense.

Anyways, kinda sad Phanna didn't talk about the Ness-thing in that enourmous post he just made, lol. But oh well. It looks tiring enough as it is XD. Again, great chart Phanna.
All the Ness' seem to agree:

Ness' Matchups? Update: now in first post

Top Bottom