• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All-purpose Philadelphia Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I talk, I just don't start conversation usually. That and playing FFA makes me cranky.

Also, kills in FFA don't count >.>

Joker

Smash Ace
FFA?!?!?!
<.<
>.>
!!!!!!
Where?!?!?
FFA 4Eva'!!!!
>.<

Wanna win FFa? Just play samus...thats all i do:psycho:

BUHO

Smash Apprentice
goin to college in philly now so i figure ill post up here. granted im barely active but i figure on occassion ill be lookin to smash out here.

former THS
BUHO - Active(-)
AIM: metracid17
In Philly, near Manayunk

tofucake

Smash Apprentice
Peh..Manynk :p

Anyways, I, once again, hate math. I've got an exam in common, and then class at 2. ****ing math. I'll be spending the day in Main :\

[edit]
When you suck like me, any kill counts. Stop crushing my self esteem; you're gonna turn me emo!

Dark Sora

Smash Rookie
Hmmm...Hopefully I can show up on Friday. I'm gettin really buried with work. Monday was fun though.

Quill

Smash Journeyman
Ok so... anyone here coming to the vgxpo this weekend? No? Good stay away!

Seriously though anyone gonna be there? I'll be in costume on Saturday so I may be hard to spot. And Smash should be there in one form or another though I'll be playing alot more than just smash this weekend. I wouldn't recommend anyone come for the Smash tournament alone since the rules are guaranteed to be lame. Kinda the same with Otakon... we'll see though. If you like classic games and video games in general though it should be a good time.

If you don't know what the vgxpo is...
www.vgxpo.com

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Lol. You killed me once in 4 1v1s, meaning my 1 stock took your 16. *continues bashing you for being scrubby*

Nah, I'm jking. It's all about experience. I'm glad you don't get upset like some of the other guys over losing. Remember, WSFL: "We Smash for Laughs", and you will go far.

Joker: Paint me a Cactuar mask!

Dark Sora

Smash Rookie
On fridays the game room opens at 9 and closes at 5 at which point the anime gaming club is hosting a ddr tournament there.

Hopefully I'll be there...for melee...not ddr

Dark Sora

Smash Rookie
I got a class at 9, so I won't be down till 10 maybe, then I've got another class at 1. Once I arrive I'll roll on everyone (nah, I'll be destroyed. lol) But it's still fun. :laugh:

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Cactuar says I'm above average, but I'm not seeing it. I did okay in a tournament today, but I still lost first round (vs Dan's Zelda, pleh).
People in the gameroom need to stop being so loud for very mundane actions. There are so many outbursts to a simply landed knee that just get on my nerves.

tofucake

Smash Apprentice
Ahh, we do it just to annoy you all :)

Besides, if you study phsycology of men you'll learn (maybe) than a bunch of guys gathered together are a lot stupider than any of the one of them alone. This usually results in the person raptor boosting into a knee^ being excited, which sets off a chain reaction of stupid.

tofucake

Smash Apprentice
Nah. Naruto is fine. It's the Naruto filler that sucks so hard.

Anyway, today was fun. I got my aerial timings a bit better.

@Cactuar & that other guy: I still hate you! GRRR!

Dark Sora

Smash Rookie
Yo, today was great. I haven't smashed that much for a long time. It was good to get some practice in. But I'm still not ready to challenge anyone on the challenge board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom