• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linguini

Smash Master
I don't really understand the schedule for this tournament. Why not just run it like pound 4? That schedule was perfect, with the games divided.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Don't get your hopes up to much but I may be able to make it to this somehow. Depends on if a certain person is going. I-Maf where you at?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
well teh gf can give hugs

YAY for boobies!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

: D

Hype for this. I'll prolly pay this week or next two weeks (I get payed bi-weekly)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I don't really understand the schedule for this tournament. Why not just run it like pound 4? That schedule was perfect, with the games divided.
To me the schedule was not perfect. Neither is the one I have up. I need to redo it but essentially we are going to do Doubles first and start Melee first with Brawl starting 2 hours after.

That is how I did it at Apex 1 and it worked perfectly.

The whole thing is that the Pound 4 schedule, to me, really did not use the free day to the fullest. I want to use Sunday as the day for both groups to have Crew battles and epic matches so that everyone can really watch. That.

It would go like this kinda

Melee doubles pools

2 hours later

Brawl doubles pools

then brackets and finish that up and start first round of Singles pools to get that out of the way since we have the venue til 3am.

I like to maximize time without having people there tired so we will see.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol can't wait for ally and adhd to get 2-0'd by diem and shadow and watch ally cry about not having m2k anymore

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
still asking for team mate! : D Get wit this doc he's pretty handsome, but he'll get sexier! : D

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hey if you guys want hit up StudentUniverse.com for discounts on flights if you are a student.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol I know. I live in philly so I don't really need it. But maybe for Gamme or something. ;D

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
uhh im trying to stay hype for this but theres like 3 other nationals before this...and even though this will probably be the most hype...its still a while away

so semi-hype

and you nigahz need to go ahead and register if you havent

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ok so i got 55$ ON Paypal,anyone able to register me with their credit card and ill send em the money through paypal

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I have an even better chance now my family may go to NJ for vacation becuase they are afraid to let me go by myself So I won't have to pay for being transported.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
So. I'm guessing IrishMafia isn't going/Isn't replying to the thread. lol. If I do go to this I definitely Want to Money Match him again. being 1-1 just makes me lose so much sleep. I hope he's well prepared because I will be.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
If I can I want to see if we could get a low tier tournment going now. I love pichu dittos, OMg they can last only 2 minutes on DL64 of 7 minutes on PS even if they have insane kill power and or retardedly light.

But yeah I want to play as many people as I can. Pichu is mad fun but why? I fun teh mindgames but I just love him in mlee other wise he's dead to me.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
If I can I want to see if we could get a low tier tournment going now. I love pichu dittos, OMg they can last only 2 minutes on DL64 of 7 minutes on PS even if they have insane kill power and or retardedly light.

But yeah I want to play as many people as I can. Pichu is mad fun but why? I fun teh mindgames but I just love him in mlee other wise he's dead to me.
Why is Pichu fun?
Have you ever seen his slowest walk? How can anything be more fun?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I don't play as pichu becuase I think he is the cutest thing ever, also that's super techical the slow walk. I really think puff is cuter with her crown.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i hope this can get 450-500 ppl. 600 would be fuking heaven but i think thats a little to much to ask. 400 at the very least. when u think about it pound 4, genesis, rom, ect were just building up to this. and imo this will just build up to the next world wide tourny.

only time will tell though.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
If my family goes my brother would also go but it could get him deeper into smash or force him out. He was P***ed that he only won like 2 matches last tournment(not pool matches), but yeah he has started likeing marth so that may be a new start for him. I love fighting marth not just his but all the marths i've ever fought, so far.

also think of all the people from OOC coming and on east coast this should have atleast 400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom