• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
wait...Jman's not going to this ?

i only ask that cuz him and m2k are like an item pair. (no homo)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
if i go 2 this..

me and lucky are gonna ****

hopefully jma/m2k get dqed against

so we can **** some double falcons

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Teamssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Also I don't know why I'm posting in here again.

: D im hyped.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
yea?? u can get refunds up until the week of/b4 ( that is when we will be using the money to pay off the venue and such )

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I hope I am somehow randomly related to isai now.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
ok Idk what to do I really wanna go to this but me being a nobody idk if anyone actually provide a ride so idk whether to register or not.

caleb0froy

Smash Journeyman
"hype" is stupid
people are going to go to this tournament whether or not marthmaster29x says 'get hype!'

also, there are other national tournaments in play this time, unlike for pound 4 where it was the only one
Come on man, why you gotta be hatin?? This is still prolly gonna be the best **** Tourney of the Summer!

HooRah!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
hype is dumb?!!?!?!?!? You've never been hyped before than, you don't get that rush where you feel like you could rip a freakin bear half. To watch and do massive falco combos on some guy in japan.

This is a world gathering of the greatest melee tournemnt in the world if you aren't going to get massively hyped up then you don't understand, the trill.

SuperRad

Smash Master
I've actually attended the last two MAJOR events [in the US, at least] in the melee community (Genesis and Pound 4). Yes, I was excited to go to both. But it wasn't because Tw1n and Twin_A posted incessantly in the pound 4 thread or because people talked up Genesis at every turn. It was because I understood the gravity of the events. Posts that talk about participants, venue size, amount of set-ups all contribute to hype. Random people popping in and saying "OOOOH HYPE THIS IS GOING TO ****" doesn't change how I feel about a tournament I'm already planning on/trying to attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom