• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Pick me up! Get me from Florida. It would be the best combination of martial artists, magicians, and linguists. :bee:
Oooh that would be pretty beast. Only issue now is who gets shotgun ;)

Kage, you need to step up.

Even my little brother is better than you. ;)
Dude... putting it that way is like adding salt to the wound lol. Most would take offense to such a comment if not for the fact that we know who your little bro is ;)

But my state is pretty close to Cali... so I could say may neighbors down the street are better than your little brother =D

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Tsk.. but that doesn't mean I haven't figured out ways to counter his certain style maybe? =P I try to imagine it in my mind, if I want to beat somebody really badly then I'll figure ways around anything!

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Tsk.. but that doesn't mean I haven't figured out ways to counter his certain style maybe? =P I try to imagine it in my mind, if I want to beat somebody really badly then I'll figure ways around anything!
You're the warrior, I know you'll come up with something.

tw1n:
That was maybe a little bit farfetched, but I grant you that. :laugh:

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Lol thats about a 50 hour drive if you were to go straight through... With stops and all it'd be a minimum of a week long trip lol.

Lol Mango. Always funny. We lost your card we had you sign at genesis.... yours is the only one we have lost out of roughly 200. Sucky. All well. We'll do another trick and have you sign one here =D
i have that card

its in my wallet haha

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
my only wish is for someone to take kadaj picture and make

"Top Hat and Monocle
When umad and pointing dont quite get you there"

earthadept

Smash Lord
I think it's obvious hbox is the actual best in the world. He's so good that to keep things interesting he sandbags by limiting himself to basically only one move. If that isn't **** then I don't know what is

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
You know items are banned both in game and out, no knife for you.

I think we should F*** up everyone whoever is in winners should go bottom tiers and people would start saying OMG ______ can win at huge tournments. I just love the whole idea of a bottom tier wining anything that they shouldn't.

tw1n

Smash Champion
i have that card

its in my wallet haha
Haha no way! So that's where it went. We'll have do get another one tho at Apex =] Or maybe do one card for each character you are the best in the world with.... so about 20 cards hahaha

Dude, you steal things from the twins?
You better not show up at Apex. =/
Hmmm... he did steal from 2 self defense instructors who are also magicians... I need to shake his hand if anything ;D

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if someone can register me with their credit card ill send you the money over paypal,it sucks we cant register with paypal =[

caleb0froy

Smash Journeyman
Everyone should just buy a visa gift card... it protects your security and pays for your Tournement costs! Double win!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I'll win this thing with a Pichu! lol
YES!! You don't even have to use use pichu 90% of the time only in a few matches that matter like once or twice in finals.

Also I really really how th foxes/falcos take out the sheik's lose to the marths and I'm stuck fighting marths. I'll go ice climbers vs sheik because I truely can't begin understand sheik over simple way of playing.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'd have to make an illusion with my punches so it seems i have more range than I should.. lol.
You read Ippo don't you?

And all I can say is I hope your jab in real life isn't like ganon's. Because that would hurt, be fast, out prioritize every move I have, and I would be electrocuted '>'

I'm human, which means I'm 75% water. Lightning is super effective against my sorry *** :p

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol of course I do, Ippo is amazing.

Well I hope at least I can do decent punches =P However I have been told multiple times that I have a lot of power.. but in my eyes I don't believe it lol. I never fought ever so I have no idea what's it like to be strong.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Lol of course I do, Ippo is amazing.

Well I hope at least I can do decent punches =P However I have been told multiple times that I have a lot of power.. but in my eyes I don't believe it lol. I never fought ever so I have no idea what's it like to be strong.
You seem like you would have a strong punch so we'll have to see right? We'll just do some friendly sparring just in case you can knock me out cold :p

new Ippo is out, woot :D

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
If there is, it's going to be slow as hell with 2-3 other computers streaming.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
shoutouts to all the ippo fans. And if you ever want to talk to someone who knows the series inside and out, Taj dude. That guy knows everything about Ippo and then some.

Dempsey Rooooll!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Vh8tVPjHk

Actually I was thinking about maining Dudley in SSF4 just because he does the dempsey roll :p

And as for the 4 way boxing, make sure everyone brings gloves. 4 People going at it at once doesnt sound appealing but I'm down for friendlies and for teaching people :D
(not just in boxing but in all forms of defense).

Hey Swordgard, $1 MM? :p

swordgard

Smash Hero
shoutouts to all the ippo fans. And if you ever want to talk to someone who knows the series inside and out, Taj dude. That guy knows everything about Ippo and then some.

Dempsey Rooooll!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Vh8tVPjHk

Actually I was thinking about maining Dudley in SSF4 just because he does the dempsey roll :p

And as for the 4 way boxing, make sure everyone brings gloves. 4 People going at it at once doesnt sound appealing but I'm down for friendlies and for teaching people :D
(not just in boxing but in all forms of defense).

Hey Swordgard, $1 MM? :p
brawl or melee O.o
Brawl sure, melee eh i dont think so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom