• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
hm I dont know it is part of the US and OOC means out of country. I am sure if anyone came from there they can room...also several smashers are housing.
Yeah, I knew that but I just thought I should clarify that bit since airfare would be enough to leave a scar on my wallet and any little bit would help. Well, I'll see what I can cook up by the end of the summer.

Edit: ^ That's actually part of why I asked.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
lol a Warrior vs Black mage who wins? Well the both could win. Lets just hope this mage's magic isn't just fire or fire 2. It would have to be firaga **** lol.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
lol a Warrior vs Black mage who wins? Well the both could win. Lets just hope this mage's magic isn't just fire or fire 2. It would have to be firaga **** lol.
Hmm...I don't think I should get all techincall with it, but IMO:

Low level/weak equiptment: Warrior has it. Warrior has enough power to destroy the Mage's weak defense, and is fast enough to deal a lot of damage. Plus, should the mage run out of MP, it's over.

Mid level/good equiptment: I think the Mage here. Defense and speed are improved, and could be made better by some spells. But it isn't as one sided as low level.

High level/top equiptment: With the moderate stats and amazing spells, it may be a tiny bit in the mage's favor. But if the Warrior can get through the magic, it's winnable. The mage won't be able to constantly throw the best spells, because there is always the danger of running out of MP.

Sorry about that. :embarrass

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
**** martial arts kage got dat black magic
Black magic against my brother and I... lol (see sig)

Our magic is more of a disappearance, "oh my God did you just do that!?" magic :p
but we're more like red mages who can actually fight XP

Hmm...I don't think I should get all techincall with it, but IMO:

STUFF

Sorry about that. :embarrass
Lol nice :D

*sigh* thats not what i meant. kage can harness black magic because he mains ganon lol
This is true. but I'm more worries about his jab. Again it's fast, painful, our prioritizes every move I have, and it will electricute me. Other then that while boxing he'll be pretty slow. But d*** that jab >.<

haha

nice vid Carzy

D1

Banned via Administration
5/30's gonna be here so fast no one will see it coming.

Register register register.

tw1n

Smash Champion
The magic power I long for.. lol. I really want to see it performed for real.
Just put melee in and play ganon dittos... watch closely and mimic it in real life. there is your power...

I just worked 12 hours at Six Flags. This post alone made my night. Hooray! I'll probably be chilling on the Melee side plenty cause it's so fun to watch. I wish my hands weren't ******** bad at all the technical requirements to play.

And to TwinA's response,

I'll definately check out the channel and see if there's anything specific I'm interested in. I'm not even more hyped for this event.
Lol happy to help cheer up your night =]

**** martial arts kage got dat black magic
Lol my bro and I already harness the black magic buddy =D But Kage has the huge size awesomeness lol

5/30's gonna be here so fast no one will see it coming.

Register register register.
This!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
its updated at 17 people. No one is registering...hmm this will suck if no one registers and we cannot have this amazing event.

Its sad when I know this will not change much even if I make it more money. I guess no one wants to come as much as I thought....oh wells

Not only that I have to deal with PMs from JV telling me he wont hype Apex on AIB cause of Supercon plus no one is getting back to me on the boards about gamefaqs. I tried doing it myself but I have only one email address and gamefaqs is a ***** to register on.

I can complain a lot but its fine we will see by may 30th.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Only 17 have registered so far???

Ok, then. I am about to go do that now, then. Probably go advertise some on the PGD, I know a lot of people there are going.

Out of curiostity, how many people do you need registered?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I want people to register so I dont have to raise the price. Also if not a lot of brawl people come I will be kinda disappointed.

I mean it is too late now but I mean when people tell me Im gonna fail I like to prove them wrong just a little.

Plus having a PM saying no promotion on AIB is sad.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Basically, like Pound 4, registration is required to enter. So it's not so much how many people are needed to register, just that if people wanna go to this thing they need to secure their spots.

Also, eff AiB lol.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I'll be registering for this soon!

If I don't have a teammate confirmed yet, can I still pay for doubles, but leave it blank for the time being?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I expect a small spike around or on the 30th and then a huge surge when it nears the final deadline. this exact same thing happened with Pound remember? No need to worry just yet Alex :D

If smashers are lazy then they'll pay the extra fee.

And why can't someone else make a thread on AiB? Or did you mean bigger advertising?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
And why can't someone else make a thread on AiB? Or did you mean bigger advertising?
Yeah basically, when Apex comes up, AiB won't really focus on that being the main tourny to go to and prlly won't give it article space. Which is w/e --there are plenty of ways which are being done already to gain attention. But Alex really wanted to be able to have AiB support. Who wouldn't, when you work as hard as he is on this.

I registered last night :) Register number 17! Lol
HYPE!! :)

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Im posting on different threads trying to get ppl to register. Id register but moneys an issue, we want to make sure we have a hotel room and transportation first

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Alex and/or Cris, would I have to pay you full venue even if I only wanted to show up and say hi to everyone on the last day?
At this point, I hate to say it, but I'm not too hyped for tourneys. Idk.

Also, Alex, don't worry too much about registration.
You saw how it was with Pound. All the Melee people signed up and then after Christmas all the Brawl kids got their money and registered as well. Just give it time ma du.

Can somebody pick me and Eggz up from the Newark International Airport and house us or give us a ride to the hotel? We'll do whatever you want.

Haven't bought our tickets yet but we're for sure going and are getting there on the 5th and most likely leaving on the 9th.

edit: were registered now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom