• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I do main Ganon. Ganon is also horrible, but he's fun.

Who cares who is better than who. As long as you're having fun playing.

But there is really no point in saying "my low tier is better than your low tier" when your character is genuinely horribad.

Armada's Kirby is RAAAAAAAAAAPE.

But his Luigi is better (AJP knows whats up).

Mango, if you'd like, you can try some of my family's home made vodka that I'll be bringing with me. You'll get drunk after one shot of it. :)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I never have said pichu is decent. I don't think you understand how much things get under my skin, there isn't even a reason for why, I won't blindly argee with someone who doesn't know 2 s***s about something.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
do you know how much there is to know?

axe placed pretty high in pound 4 and pichu has helped me get better as everyone. pointless=without meaning.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
imo LTs make you worse at better characters. its probably just me but when you get used to using a character with few options its hard to change to a character with more options.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
very true but pichu taunt me the usefulness of movement witch helped out my fox/marth/falcon a lot, in truth I failed at fox tech skill then I played as pichu and I could waveshine, SHDL, and junk. Also pichu taunt me how important it is to mix up a lot like as fox goes from movement spacing, to being random to massive laser camping and then slows down but to onlny kick into top gear.

that or it's because I got ***** by them :) nah i'll somehow never fought a good fox, heck i've seen more good pichus than foxes for some reason. But I looove fighting marths you have to igure out how to tear down their defenses.

Эикельманн [РУС]

do you know how much there is to know?

axe placed pretty high in pound 4 and pichu has helped me get better as everyone. pointless=without meaning.
I do.

Axe mains Pikachu. Pikachu is a completely different character. And even if he did place that well with Pichu, it still wouldn't matter. Pichu would still be awful.

very true but pichu taunt me the usefulness of movement witch helped out my fox/marth/falcon a lot, in truth I failed at fox tech skill then I played as pichu and I could waveshine, SHDL, and junk. Also pichu taunt me how important it is to mix up a lot like as fox goes from movement spacing, to being random to massive laser camping and then slows down but to onlny kick into top gear.

that or it's because I got ***** by them :) nah i'll somehow never fought a good fox, heck i've seen more good pichus than foxes for some reason. But I looove fighting marths you have to igure out how to tear down their defenses.
Pichu isn't what taught you those things. I can tell you that now.

nah i'll somehow never fought a good fox, heck i've seen more good pichus than foxes for some reason. But I looove fighting marths you have to igure out how to tear down their defenses.

Oh really.....

Kindly name all of these mysteriously good Pichu players you know.

And also, Marth vs Pichu MM at this?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I don't know anyone's name from that tournment other than there was PEEF and salt on the 2nd match I 2 stocked his marth after getting four stocked. I love fighting marths like I said, if I make it and have money I can lose sure.

also understand by good I mean they don't suck ok. But I played 3 pichu's there But I doubt they mained him. that's unheard of.

also if you know how much there is to know how did you learn that?

EDIT:

LOL you said low tiers are pointless right? :) how does one have/get a meaning? they have to give them self one or someone else give them one. Piichu can be my tool of fun. :)

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
lmao i bet hed beat my marth.. i suck vs low tiers ask deathknight or djn lol. im turning into hbk LOL.

actually, im gonna practice vs cactuars pichu and his other LTs :]

Aposl

Smash Ace
low tiers arent pointless if its a low tier tournement XD but really whenever i see a pichu I think of the hey arnold with the "dont hit me, Ill hit me" song. lol

Эикельманн [РУС]

I don't know anyone's name from that tournment other than there was PEEF and salt on the 2nd match I 2 stocked his marth after getting four stocked. I love fighting marths like I said, if I make it and have money I can lose sure.

also understand by good I mean they don't suck ok. But I played 3 pichu's there But I doubt they mained him. that's unheard of.

also if you know how much there is to know how did you learn that?

EDIT:

LOL you said low tiers are pointless right? :) how does one have/get a meaning? they have to give them self one or someone else give them one. Piichu can be my tool of fun. :)
So my point is proven. There are more "good" fox players that Pichu players. What you said was preposterous, regardless of your definition of good.

Obviously, I know that there is much for me to know. But I am intelligent because I know that I know nothing.

You still haven't responded to my money match offer. Marth vs Pichu for any amount.

I hope you can beat me me and my brother go even in the match-up
Lol, I thought of Josh as soon as I read this.

Wait......what?

Low tiers are pointless unless you're having fun with them. You gain meaning from playing low tiers by having fun and/or by winning.

So then it's not pointless for you. But you can't try and argue with people about anything Pichu related. It's just....pointless.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
So my point is proven. There are more "good" fox players that Pichu players. What you said was preposterous, regardless of your definition of good.
okkkkkkkkk there are more fox players if your good you don't suck really bad so chances are you yourself are good but not great.

Obviously, I know that there is much for me to know. But I am intelligent because I know that I know nothing.
you say you are intelligent because you know you know nothing, socrates said something like that once but he was a little wiser for the reason alone. but you declared you are intelligent, not humble. I will also admit I i'm not even close to understanding, but what I do know has made me able to see. so when you look you don't want to see a world of shadows but what causes them, to find truth.

look up plato's cave on youtube

You still haven't responded to my money match offer. Marth vs Pichu for any amount.

Lol, I thought of Josh as soon as I read this.
did you read my post? I said I would if I make it and have money to lose.

Wait......what?

Low tiers are pointless unless you're having fun with them. You gain meaning from playing low tiers by having fun and/or by winning.

So then it's not pointless for you. But you can't try and argue with people about anything Pichu related. It's just....pointless.
you said pointless as if it was 100% impossible for there too be a point to pichu. If it's pointless to argue over any thing pichu related then it miust be impossoble to learn right?

I.B

Smash Lord
Yo Alex, I just registered but I put "undecided" in the teammate field for now. It's cool if I change it later right?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
That was the joke :p

I would worry about Axe and the beast of a Pichu we could assume he mains, but as he told me Pichu is his worst char :p

And I'll play you in friendlies if anything. Just make it :D
if you play as pikachu you can't have a semi dcent pichu, just like if you play as pichu no way you have a good pikachu. they play to different for them to understand. alsopichu/ ice climber mains aren't uber uncommon, just like pikachu/falco mains.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'll do a $5.00 boxing or kendo MM. I don't do grappling. You already know the forms I practice :p

@ Zone: Sure thing for both of those.
Hmm I haven't done kendo in years lol.

And although I want to take up the MM in boxing, actually fighting for money will take away from the friendly aspect and make people more serious (and in turn go for more damaging hits instead of just friendly matches). I'll box you for fun though :D

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
no, no, no, no, no ,no,no ,no ,no ,no ,no ,no ,no, no ,no ,no ,no ,no ,no ,no ,no ,no ,no ,no ,no ,no ,no ,no ,no ,no..... If I didn't crash my truck I would have come.... LOL :) my right eye is crying never my left.

strawhats

Smash Master
sorry to say this dude...but that **** sucks asss.

I always wonder if parents create convenient excuses to ruin lives (in your case you accidentally crashed his car into your house). >I suppose the punishment fits the crime this time, but dayumn you'll have a blast on the livestream...don't worry there are way more Nationals events to go to.

P.S. This is my way of saying dont worry. Hope your parents dont hold this **** over you if you ask them to go to other events. I hope I can make this, if I dont then we chill and chat on stream or some ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom