• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I will later today I was waiting for my birthday, also i'll do teams even if it wreaks my mindset early on. I half way want to team with a lv 9 cpu so I don't disappoint my parther.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I registered for Brawl and Melee singles... dunno if I'll be doing doubles without knowing about a partner in advance this time. ^_^;

Um... I'm also nervous. I think I'm the only MI person that registered? Dunno if I'm also the only one planning on going, too... So please, if people can help me out with all this, it'd be majorly appreciated.

earthadept

Smash Lord
juggle is going by plane - he already bought his ticket. me, not so sure. lain keeps telling me i should carpool, but as of now i don't know with whom, haha

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord

Diakonos

Smash Lord
kirby is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than pichu
I don't want to be insane or carzy, but you're wrong.

Kirby appears to have suffered from internal bleeding somehow in the car ride from ssb64 to melee.
I don't know anything about brawl.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Sure I can change the text to (Pichu > Kirby) but it would cost an addtional $3 because it is what's called a custom print.

This will explain it all http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275053
that's cooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I want you to say "Pichu>Kirby" after you see Armada's Kirby against any Fox/Falco on Brinstar.
I saw all of those matches sir. but I ask you what would happen if the fox played to win? sorry to be uber rude but your theory of kirby being better F***ing sucks :) here comes the fun part, why does it suck? because kirby is slow like bowser fox doesn't have to deal kirby, kirby has to deal with fox. kirby can't ever caugh fox, he can't even really projectile back.

because he is easy to camp I sometimes think kirby falls into a group of tier where it doesn't matter if you believe your not going to win. Why do I think pichu is different? Pichu can keep up with in one in the game he isn't easy to do a simple out spam lasers avoid. And no matter how you break it down pichu only has 2 flaws, range and bad at taking hits. kirby is bad at dealing with camping(his way to fix that is to camp bad fairly poor), crap grabs, if they know anything about the match-up his SD tricks just get him killed, bad recovery(predictable/slow/gimpable)/light, LOL at approaching, and the lack of decent kill power/combos= bad mix. ANd in general lacking anything I would say is decent compared to low tiers, really WTF does kirby have besides a duck, tilts, bair and a taunt?

Really stop thinking i'm wrong and look at the facts it's 100% true if you look at it, however your mind may be so closed it's impossible to really talk with you, it's more like listening to you saying i'm wrong.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
lol pichu guy, i'm sure ajp was just joking.

pichu is awful anyways, who cares who the better low tier is man. just play fox or something.
I bet your a marth main, D*** m2k for suggesting that. I am someone who looks for truth I see it I look from all sides and I pichu is better, it's not because I love pichu, because for ice climbers if anything they should move down. It gets under my skin to see kirby>pichu because it's wrong. Also someone else start the topic not me I just wanted a pattern.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
It wasn't just to you, it drives me nuts when no matter how I break it down kirby is worse than pichu and people fail to give me a decent reason as to why kirby is better and I give them a page of reasons why kirby is uber fail.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Well I still think Armada is very good with Kirby. And I agree that in theory Pichu>Kirby, always did. I've just never seen a good Pichu player, as I've seen Armada totally **** spacies (the best in Europe) with Kirby.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i'll argee kirby somehow has gotten lucky in the way people only see the matches of him rapeing because one of the best players in the plyed as him for LOLs. KJD matches are pretty ****, I made a combo video of pichu/ apex hype video (1st page) mad sexy.

Also i'll somehow figure out how to be good as pichu it's kindof like in theory ice climbers are broken with insane de-synces, but not as extreme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqBPIJPC9Dc this guy he is fighting is decent he seemed to hold up in sheik dittos and junk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom