• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I will happily take that MM. ;D

dm wants me to post this btw:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Well then I guess my pool is incredibly hard as usual lol. I always get horrible luck with pools :/. Oh wells lol. I guess it's not as bad as my genesis pools.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Stingers it's because he's extremely fluent with his move choices and not only he is more on the technical side but he is also smart. M2K vs S2J although he lost was some of the best melee I had ever seen.
you can't be good at melee without being smart

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
My pool has Kingtoon, Speed, me, Slush, and Ravenlord (german), he is definitely not 2nd seed in this pool. lol

unless our pool was the exception? either way. It sounds like he's better than some of the other europeans coming and should be moved...
dang roller. remember when I said that Michigan was a top region?

Well fk that noise, cus apparently being ranked top 5 over there aint worth SHIAT.

Speed is a top 3 sonic player. And Kingtoon is one of the top 2 toon links, not to mention slush is a top 5 yoshi and I'm power ranked in my region.. I sincerely doubt Ravenlord is getting out of this pool.

EDIT: I stand corrected.
real talk tho this pool is probably the most stacked in the tournament.

Pool 20

Leon
Deltacod
K.I.D.Goggles
Bing
Melon

Last seeded in pool? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Nah, but seriously gonna be a tough pool! Should be fun getting my *** trounced by a Yoshi juggernaut, an acronym, a search engine, and Europe incarnate. :D
i enjoyed this post. good luck bro.
I guess you could say that guy is a ...wildcard... :troll:
YEAAAAHHHHHHHH
Im tempted to make this my avatar for the next week and a half.
Well then I guess my pool is incredibly hard as usual lol. I always get horrible luck with pools :/. Oh wells lol. I guess it's not as bad as my genesis pools.
psh, i definite get way harder pools than you. I had YOU in my pool. way harder than anything you had to deal with. Who have you had in pools..

owait

nvm..

sorry, I had to.

Edit: strong bad, theres PLENTY of people that get by in melee by just having faster hands then the next dude. silent wolf is practically the poster boy for 'incredibly technical but not smart in game'

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
they won't be up till tomorrow. going to sleep now so it comes faster lol.

it's like christmas all over again. except you might open a swift exit from the largest tournament ever :)

Tesh

Smash Hero
Who are the folks in Vinnie's pool?
I can't remember who Crash is.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Man, I have to be at work early but I'm too hyped to sleep x.x.

Really hyped to see how the OOC players do and hopefully play all of them. At genesis I got to play Rain/Earth/Philip but it took forevvverrrrr, going to be hard to play all of them this time :/.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Do these pools show the seeding order or is it kinda just random? I noticed alot of the 1st seeds are placed ontop of each pool list but i am not sure about the rest considering i dont know the majority of players

:phone:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hmm, there are definitely some i could have the possibility of coming out in, but there are also many in which i'd die x.x

Oh the poor unknown Lucas player gets it again. :D

I'm happy tho cause viv's gonna rep me. Good luck viv! ^^

PB&J

Smash Hero
IKAJust watched ice on the stream,he's pretty good. I hope melee pools seriously are carefully looked at,please dont rush while making them

:phone:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Fatal
LEFFEN
M@v
BPOW
Luigi Sama

Anyone know who they are besides Mav?
I don't know but it stands to reason that luigi sama would have ties with both luigi and samus in some way, but maybe for melee and 64, I dunno, actually I remember him but i'm not exactly sure who he mains... umm... :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom