• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Double Jigglypuff?

Gonna be a lot of rollouts.
Those ain't autobots.
This was beautiful.

If anyone here wants to party with someone who's got swag up the ***, hit me up.
I'm going to give this city a new *******. It's going to be ****in' awesome.
Thursday i'm going to NYC with FL/Puffster and other friends.
Friday night i plan on hittin' some bars and lounges. But not nearly as hard as
Saturday night. Assuming i don't **** on everyone and my sunday is all free, i'm going to abuse this city. I'm talkin' gettin' our swag on.

It's going to be the ****. So if you wanna party with someone who's not just a gamer, but also is a hardcore partier.
Lets do this.

hot$

Smash Ace
I don't understand this Mink guy. Your name/name color/avatar are very well.. effeminate, but yet you type like.. well like you are a, lack of adjective here?

just sayin'

also, apex shall be fun..

registering soon. (awaiting paycheck monies)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
This was beautiful.

If anyone here wants to party with someone who's got swag up the ***, hit me up.
I'm going to give this city a new *******. It's going to be ****in' awesome.
Thursday i'm going to NYC with FL/Puffster and other friends.
Friday night i plan on hittin' some bars and lounges. But not nearly as hard as
Saturday night. Assuming i don't **** on everyone and my sunday is all free, i'm going to abuse this city. I'm talkin' gettin' our swag on.

It's going to be the ****. So if you wanna party with someone who's not just a gamer, but also is a hardcore partier.
Lets do this.
You know i'm comin with if at all possible :laugh:

@Hot$ Mink is the gayest straight guy you'll ever meet. He's also one of the awesomest.

That's all on your def. of gay...

Some people think purple/pink is gay. I don't.

Most people think ponies are gay.

I think they're uhh idk wdf they are. They just take over and consume everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yo... who the hell is Mink? Like, I see ur account but what am I missing?
:017:
You're missing bein' friends with one of the coolest guys in the world.
I guess you'll find out come Apex.

I don't understand this Mink guy. Your name/name color/avatar are very well.. effeminate, but yet you type like.. well like you are a, lack of adjective here?
Lol. I'm not gay. Whatsoever. I get *****es all day. If that's what you were implying. I'm a 21 year old music major that listens to metal.

@Hot$ Mink is the gayest straight guy you'll ever meet. He's also one of the awesomest.\

That's all on your def. of gay...

Some people think purple/pink is gay. I don't.
Your opinion son.
I'm straight as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Purple's manly as ****.'

I herd or Mink. Who is he?
He is the 2nd manliest man in Florida, next to Ryo.

He is also a brony.
These people don't know.

This is going to a very interesting couple days.

:rosalina:

:phone:
This made me laugh.

You'll see.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
B-B-B-BAR HOPPING! I live about 5 minutes from the venue so I now everything about this area from what places have the best drunken Karaoke to which bar has the easiest girls/men. I'll make a thread about this most likely in November so we can make some group trips to some of these sexy places in the night hours. ALL OF THESE PLACES ARE 5/10 MIN WALKING DISTANCE

You must be 21+ for the clubs/bars around here and you must have some type of ID (Passport/State ID/Driver's Liscense) I'll also probably be staying at the main Apex Hotel which I'll speak about in the thread and I will have more bottles than you can count on 3 hands.

People asking me about rides/transporation info: As a heads up, for any of the people that Strife is directing towards me regarding getting to the venue and getting rides: I only know info from the Newark Airport or NYC Penn Station to the venue. From Newark Airport its $9.00 one way and from Penn Station its $13.00 one way. I will not be able to give rides for this Apex and I'm probably just as clueless to who can give a ride as Strife is, especially since most NJ/NY players have no idea what their specific Apex plans are yet.

whats the popular mode of transit from the airport -> hotel/venue?
Going from Newark Airport straight to the venue:

lol take the train directly from Newark airport and go to New Brunswick station. From there venue should be walking distance.
I put emphasis on this because its very simple and the easiest way to get to the venue from Newark Airport. The train cost $12 to $14 per person one way but its worth not having to pray someone gives you a ride.

Planes to NY and Philly may be cheaper, but getting to the venue via public transit will cost more than the Newark Airport way.
Here you go.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I herd or Mink. Who is he?
:gasp:
He is the 2nd manliest man in Florida, next to Ryo.

He is also a brony.
:laugh:
These people don't know.

This is going to a very interesting couple days.

:rosalina:

Agreed. *brofist*
You're missing bein' friends with one of the coolest guys in the world.
I guess you'll find out come Apex.

Lol. I'm not gay. Whatsoever. I get *****es all day. If that's what you were implying. I'm a 21 year old music major that listens to metal.

Your opinion son.
I'm straight as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Purple's manly as ****.'

This made me laugh.

You'll see.
Bro, you KNOW i'm with you on that. I wear purple all the time -.- And you KNOW i know u aint anywhere NEAR gay. That's why i said it depends on what you classify as effeminate. Get yo facts straight.
B-B-B-BAR HOPPING! I live about 5 minutes from the venue so I now everything about this area from what places have the best drunken Karaoke to which bar has the easiest girls/men. I'll make a thread about this most likely in November so we can make some group trips to some of these sexy places in the night hours. ALL OF THESE PLACES ARE 5/10 MIN WALKING DISTANCE

You must be 21+ for the clubs/bars around here and you must have some type of ID (Passport/State ID/Driver's Liscense) I'll also probably be staying at the main Apex Hotel which I'll speak about in the thread and I will have more bottles than you can count on 3 hands.

People asking me about rides/transporation info: As a heads up, for any of the people that Strife is directing towards me regarding getting to the venue and getting rides: I only know info from the Newark Airport or NYC Penn Station to the venue. From Newark Airport its $9.00 one way and from Penn Station its $13.00 one way. I will not be able to give rides for this Apex and I'm probably just as clueless to who can give a ride as Strife is, especially since most NJ/NY players have no idea what their specific Apex plans are yet.

Here you go.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DIED! And not the good died :(

Does that mean i can't even get in even though i'm 18?=/
LOL.
Xaltis/Arcatek (DJ Jack)/ESAM confirmed for this. Planes are cheap, even without Southwest.
:awesome:
Y'all dont know about mah bro Mink. NJ aint ready for him

Bro, get it ****in right. NJ ain't ready for FLAWWWWDAHHH!!!!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Don't have a fake id =/ haven't needed one and UCF is dumb about that stuff. Like, if i were to get caught i lose scholarships, housing(pretty sure it said i'd be suspended from it), among other things. Not worth the risk :x

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Guys I have a huge announcement.

Many old school players will be coming. One of which will be making his first appearance in many years to the community.

Ladies and Gents :

Gimpyfish has bought his tickets to Apex 2012.

That is just one of the many surprises at Apex 2012 Stay tuned for more hype.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Kuro, if you dye your hair brown, i'll give you my old high school license for the weekend.

IT won't swipe, but i've only ever swiped it at one club before, in 3 years lol. Not even in Vegas.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
"Congradulations Metaknight! You won Apex 2012, now go to hell!"

I wonder if Metaknight is going to have a funeral at the tournament.

They should totally do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom