• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Is there any update on the shuttle system, or is it still in the planning phase?

Just curious if it's a no-go and we're all taking taxis lol.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Guys.

After thursday they go back to normal tickets.
Which as i can see is around 300 for a round trip.

I would advise getting them now.
It's a 3 day sale.

Also you get to bring 2 check in bags. AKA, a setup.

Player-1

Smash Legend
All my money I DO get goes to rent and bills and insurance and all that so I'm constantly paying money. As much as I WANT to go, I can't really justify spending the money =(
that's why you should have been getting a ride instead of planning on flying >.>

hunger!

Smash Champion
so what's the best way of getting from newark to venue/hotel? how much would a cab be or is there anyone that lives in the area who would give a ride for gas money. like 10-20$ a person. (coney/G-reg did this for pound or some tourney over there and it was much appreciated)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so what's the best way of getting from newark to venue/hotel? how much would a cab be or is there anyone that lives in the area who would give a ride for gas money. like 10-20$ a person. (coney/G-reg did this for pound or some tourney over there and it was much appreciated)
take the city train to the nearest train station...its like 3-5 minute drive from the venue. Gotta get a ride or cab from there

(Train ride is about 40 minutes)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
lol take the train directly from Newark airport and go to New Brunswick station. From there venue should be walking distance. Flying to Phila is prob cheaper I can give you details on how to get there from Phila or New York. Newark is just more expensive =l

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
how much would a cab be or is there anyone that lives in the area who would give a ride for gas money. like 10-20$ a person. (coney/G-reg did this for pound or some tourney over there and it was much appreciated)
Re quoted this part of the question

Also alex is there a way we can pay on paypall for you to pick up a tv around the area? I don't want to fly with mine but want in that raffle. And you'd be able to keep the tv for future tourneys

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Going from Newark Airport straight to the venue:

lol take the train directly from Newark airport and go to New Brunswick station. From there venue should be walking distance.
I put emphasis on this because its very simple and the easiest way to get to the venue from Newark Airport. The train cost $12 to $14 per person one way but its worth not having to pray someone gives you a ride.

Planes to NY and Philly may be cheaper, but getting to the venue via public transit will cost more than the Newark Airport way.

hunger!

Smash Champion
lol take the train directly from Newark airport and go to New Brunswick station. From there venue should be walking distance. Flying to Phila is prob cheaper I can give you details on how to get there from Phila or New York. Newark is just more expensive =l
thanks man. but our flight is cheap as balls. 140 RT so no worries. ^_^

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I really need to register and stop procrastinating. I'll never forgive myself if I'm sitting on my *** watching the stream again, considering I live 15 minutes away.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So who's down to buy my plane ticket today while its 180 total RT for the southwest sale?

You would be paid back before apex happens :laugh:

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom