• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Ohhh man Gimpy is going?!

EXTRA 'CITED
I'm gonna try really hard to make it out of pools.

I was wondering about Sunday. It just lists "top 8" Melee singles. Does that mean that mean only 8 people will advance from round 2 pools, or that timeslot is just dedicated to matches of people in the top 8?

CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I don't understand this Mink guy. Your name/name color/avatar are very well.. effeminate, but yet you type like.. well like you are a, lack of adjective here?

just sayin'

also, apex shall be fun..

registering soon. (awaiting paycheck monies)
Dont worry about it.

Mink is a G. Thats all that matters.
Guys I have a huge announcement.

Many old school players will be coming. One of which will be making his first appearance in many years to the community.

Ladies and Gents :

Gimpyfish has bought his tickets to Apex 2012.

That is just one of the many surprises at Apex 2012 Stay tuned for more hype.
WTF is this?

Im going to destroy him in Marvel. Idgaf what he does, hes still Craptain America to me.
Wait if MK is banned in Brawl that means Jigglypuff is banned in Melee right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8twwXHDIVBc not when stuff like this happens.
hahahahaha jigglypuff the best character you crazy kids
I know right? These little kids, lacking experience...
Is there gonna be onsite registration for the traditional fighting games or is it mandatory online reg?
Youre avatar reminds me. I am going to body you in Marvel as well.
YOUR a kid. NO YOUR A KID.

WE ALL KIDS! XD
what is this now?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
fixed it.

Top 8 will be after we run bracket until the top 8 (4 winners and 4 in losers ) then we play it all on sunday one at a time.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Illmatic, Gnes, and I have officially bought our tickets to this. Got on that southwest deal with literally a minute to spare. More Texans will be buying their tickets later.

This will be revolutionary. Hype!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Kid wanna make the marvel side of APEX HYPE and have a first to 15 $100 MM?
Im bringing about 100$ in total specifically for money matches to be used for the entire weekend. I cant put it all on one match. I can do 20 or 30 in a first to 10 tho.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Im bringing about 100$ in total specifically for money matches to be used for the entire weekend. I cant put it all on one match. I can do 20 or 30 in a first to 10 tho.
Or you could man up, put it all on that 1 money match, and win. Then have double your money for even more money matches.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Taylor, as cocky as i am sometimes, im not stupid enough to put 100 dollars on one set. Especially not in the financial situation im in.

@EE
I gotta get you back for beating me on wifi. So definitely. I was wondering who was gonna be the first person ******ish enough to zone in on that statement

@drdn.
biggest money match of the weekend? We gotta hype it up.

@dazwa, you are a massive troll you know that? But ill do it. Ganon vs young link first to 3?

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom