• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Thanks Kyle E ________, you're done!
Your order has been sent to Apex Tournament Series

Registered.
KID/Mink meeting for the first time Hype.

Im about to go Ham, Turkey, Chicken AND Beef on this tournament.

Also, just in case anybody is anal enough to check that far. I didnt register for Marvel 3, because Im not entering, due to the fact that I only play on PS3 controller, and the entire tournament is being run on Xbox, and I doubt that im going to have the 100 dollars to pay for a ps3 controller -> xbox converter within the next 2 and a half months. However, Im going to make sure I have a ps3 available for me to use, and most likely friday night, Im going to marathon all of my money matches that I have set up. So if you want to get bodied, hit me up then.

:Mink:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Thanks Kyle E ________, you're done!
Your order has been sent to Apex Tournament Series

Registered.
KID/Mink meeting for the first time Hype.

Im about to go Ham, Turkey, Chicken AND Beef on this tournament.

Also, just in case anybody is anal enough to check that far. I didnt register for Marvel 3, because Im not entering, due to the fact that I only play on PS3 controller, and the entire tournament is being run on Xbox, and I doubt that im going to have the 100 dollars to pay for a ps3 controller -> xbox converter within the next 2 and a half months. However, Im going to make sure I have a ps3 available for me to use, and most likely friday night, Im going to marathon all of my money matches that I have set up. So if you want to get bodied, hit me up then.

:Mink:
That sucks that you won't be able to enter. I'mma try to get myself of PS3 MadCatz Fightpad so I can play you on PS3 (I only have a 360 one).

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I'll be entering that UMVC3 with my Modded 360 Stick lol. Yo D-Torr you running Nova? Can't wait to play people, I've been thinking about some interesting set up's with Ghost Rider, and an OTG assist. Also, I think Nova is gonna be extremely good.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
My whole team caught nothing but buffs.

I aint even mad.

You She hulk got an air dash now tho, how you gonna say she got nerfed on the whole after that?

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
My whole team caught nothing but buffs.

I aint even mad.

You She hulk got an air dash now tho, how you gonna say she got nerfed on the whole after that?
They took that out after the Vergil and Iron Fist gameplay. She doesn't have it anymore

Iron Man, Nova, She Hulk sounds interesting, DHC wise sounds like it can work, Assist wise idk.. Maybe... Iron Man B, Nova Overhead or OTG assist, She Hulk Running Slide.

I sense unblockable's since Assist got nerfed like hell lol. Cept My Dante jam Session <3

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
They took that out after the Vergil and Iron Fist gameplay. She doesn't have it anymore
This :c

I don't even think she got nerfed hard either. I just have to get my hit confirms on lock now.

Iron Man, Nova, She Hulk sounds interesting, DHC wise sounds like it can work, Assist wise idk.. Maybe... Iron Man B, Nova Overhead or OTG assist, She Hulk Running Slide.

I sense unblockable's since Assist got nerfed like hell lol. Cept My Dante jam Session <3
We'll see how it goes. I've used Iron Man/She-Hulk without a consistent third for the majority of MvC3 using the likes of Skrull, Trish, Zero, and Storm, each of them working relatively well with IM/SheH. I'm mainly gonna try out Nova for the sheer fact that when he was introduced, his teammates were Iron Man and She-Hulk and the fact that the three worked together in one episode of Marvel Super Hero Squad. Plus I agree that Nova looks very promising.

I'm looking forward to other characters too but I'm a character loyalist so I'm gonna do my best to make it work with IM/SheH but I'll change if I have to.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
everyone reps their crews and sponsorships in their tags,

Emp. remix
ZB. ADHD
EG. Justin Wong
Marn. WolfKrone <--- is that right? who is marn sponsoring? either way its hilarious
juice. Ally

Im making it clear that im not sponsored or in any crew, so *****s know that when I catch those top placings, that im Unsigned and a free agent to be picked up.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
This :c

I don't even think she got nerfed hard either. I just have to get my hit confirms on lock now.

We'll see how it goes. I've used Iron Man/She-Hulk without a consistent third for the majority of MvC3 using the likes of Skrull, Trish, Zero, and Storm, each of them working relatively well with IM/SheH. I'm mainly gonna try out Nova for the sheer fact that when he was introduced, his teammates were Iron Man and She-Hulk and the fact that the three worked together in one episode of Marvel Super Hero Squad. Plus I agree that Nova looks very promising.

I'm looking forward to other characters too but I'm a character loyalist so I'm gonna do my best to make it work with IM/SheH but I'll change if I have to.
THE SUPER HERO SQUAD, HERO UP. SUPER HERO SQUAD. I love that show..

Well, I'm really into the new character. I think Im gonna try 3 teams, Ghost, Strange, Frank. Vergil, Hulk, Iron Fist. Last but not least, Ghost, P.W, Doom/Dante

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Well, I'm really into the new character. I think Im gonna try 3 teams, Ghost, Strange, Frank. Vergil, Hulk, Iron Fist. Last but not least, Ghost, P.W, Doom/Dante
VJoe, X-23, Morrigan.
Same team I been rockin since day 1. and they only got better.

I am, however gonna roll a troll team
Rocky, Arthur, and either Modok, spiderman, Vjoe again or whatever other really small character i can find.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
10 sounds great! feel free to pay me in Euros if I win tho :p haha marth or MK?
hahaha alright then i'll bring along some euros just for you :p
LOL my mk is free, marth will do

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I won't, unless you get stuck in delfino's stage changes again xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom