• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Might I suggest that if you want infractions in the future, just send us a PM instead of spamming up a thread.

Seriously, get on topic or get lost.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis.........AdmiralFunkofTheSSPimpin is coming to crush hope and dreams to all that oppose him. He is Ed level talent. Do you accept this challenge lol?
Ed level talent? So talent I've already beaten? Yea I accept his challenge.

**Edit**

Lol Mic_128 gave me 2 infraction points on this thread for spamming even though I'm not spamming. Can Mic_128 like not be a mod anymore? TY

**Edit2**

Just saw he's an admin... REALLY?! What has this site come to. LOLOLOLOL

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'm not saying anything about his position lol. I didn't even contribute to the MP discussion anymore after people were complaining. I wish I didn't get an infraction for before that.

It's whatever I suppose.

:rosalina:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I'm not saying anything about his position lol. I didn't even contribute to the MP discussion anymore after people were complaining. I wish I didn't get an infraction for before that.

It's whatever I suppose.

:rosalina:
I guess lol. I just think its stupid that people are allowed to abuse power. Sad world.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
You're idiots if you don't understand that talking about random **** for 4 pages in a tournament thread is spamming, Regional zones are there for a reason, no post count, go there with that crap. Or keep spamming and get banned, either works.

:017:

Anyone else down for some NR/Salmen MM side bets? Illmatic?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You're idiots if you don't understand that talking about random **** for 4 pages in a tournament thread is spamming, Regional zones are there for a reason, no post count, go there with that crap. Or keep spamming and get banned, either works.

:017:

Anyone else down for some NR/Salmen MM side bets? Illmatic?
I don't think you've seen spam before. I could spam so hard in this thread with Dfear. And were talking about what were gonna do AT THE TOURNEY! Technically were actually talking about this tourney. Atleast I am so I'm actually not spamming.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Jeez, way to steal my post.;)

Pretty much this. The thread is for discussion about the tournament. If you want to talk about Mario Party, Ponies or whatever else, do it elsewhere.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Jeez, way to steal my post.;)

Pretty much this. The thread is for discussion about the tournament. If you want to talk about Mario Party, Ponies or whatever else, do it elsewhere.
I like how were talking about playing Mario Party at apex, yet somehow it has nothing to do with Apex...

Lol @ no common sense from other smashers.

MVD

Smash Master
**** everyone who hates us, MM me at apex show me your true hate cause we are just better than you

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Also, you hate the weird part of FL that doesn't realize there is a social thread. Some of us are cool :D

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
... Did I just read three pages that involved Mario Party and moneymatches in said game?

Screw that, I'll take MMs in DKC/DKC2/DKC3/DKCR/Yoshi's Island, either first to end or (for 2/3) first to secret end (lost world areas complete).

I'd never do 100% MMs in the DK games because there's always that one damn DK coin I forget the location of. I will do 100% in Yoshi's Island though.

^^^^ Totally serious.

Also yet more Canada might be confirming for this hopefully.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Have to dig up my copy of it, but yeah sure. Forgot about those games. $5, let's go.

Oh also those virus chips are banned. I just always found those dumb. I think they were in 3, might have been 2, been ages since I played it.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Have to dig up my copy of it, but yeah sure. Forgot about those games. $5, let's go.

Oh also those virus chips are banned. I just always found those dumb. I think they were in 3, might have been 2, been ages since I played it.
Why ban them? they suck in terms of overall damage output. I only use the scuttlest ones anyways cause I chip trader the other ones.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
who else wants to get bodied by me in ultimate marvel 3
If I'm able to go this, sure.... but I'm not getting bodied that's for sure.

luckily ultimate is coming out...cause marvel is definitely not worth playing with some of the dumb stuff in that game (well, dark phoenix in particular. by herself, its bad but you can rig it to style on her with certain chars. that x factor on top of it is ridiculous though lol)

If i play marvel at that time, im down to play you. I wont be bringing a setup for anything except AE though (since I have it on PC)
Dark Phoenix is gonna be just as bad in Ultimate LOL. She wasn't the real problem as much as Phoenix buying time to tag out with 3 homing fireballs that don't disappear when she gets hit and the ability to teleport after.

UMvC3 is going to be the biggest piece of **** to hit the market since Superman 64! Mario Party is for men! MEN I SAY!
Do I gotta beat you with Samus again? C'mon Ed

Better yet let me just pretend I didn't see this post

Is this really happening?

**** my state.
^

K, I'm booked. Gonna be fun.. :redface:
Hype

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lmaooo <3

nah I don't even play sheik lol but maybe we will do other top tier matchups too because Mango shouldn't be the only one allowed to do that in friendlies LOL =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom