• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
What you mean pro level status? Does that only mean 50 turns? If that's all it means then that's nothing for me to worry about. We just pick out a night and prepare to be sad.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i cant believe yall really took up a whole page talking about mario party

let move on to something thats actually worth playing

who else wants to get bodied by me in ultimate marvel 3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i cant believe yall really took up a whole page talking about mario party

let move on to something thats actually worth playing

who else wants to get bodied by me in ultimate marvel 3

luckily ultimate is coming out...cause marvel is definitely not worth playing with some of the dumb stuff in that game (well, dark phoenix in particular. by herself, its bad but you can rig it to style on her with certain chars. that x factor on top of it is ridiculous though lol)

If i play marvel at that time, im down to play you. I wont be bringing a setup for anything except AE though (since I have it on PC)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
If you guys are worried about blisters do craigs strat. Wear gloves, it works. And why would you worry about your controllers did I not say we ALWAYS play Mario party at my house? Are controllers are still fine. Not perfect but fine.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
none of us have collections of the sort

except mink, and his MLP stuff...but he's not included in this discussion

I really really hope UMVC3 is a legit game, cause if it is i plan to play phoenix wright, along with 2 other characters who i dont care who they are as long as they work together well. If it looks as dumb to me as mvc3 does currently, then I just wont play

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
You already know the game is gonna be bad because it has UM in its abbreviation, meaning that they are not sure what kind of crap they are putting on the market. It's just gonna be a basic remake with a few extra features/characters with a bunch of unfinished crap for over priced DLC. Save yourself the trouble, buy a 64 with Mario Party, and train up. That is all

*puts up flame shield* :awesome:

Asa

Smash Hero
Phoenix wright is going to be godlike, everything will be objection counters, like wobuffet

:phone:

Why dig around for evidence as Phoenix Wright when you can dig for mutha****ing BURIED TREASURE in -------Guess What------- BURIED TREASURE in Mario Party. You gain 10 coins, and you don't need a yappy assistant to do so. The only thing keeping the Phoenix Wright hype alive is the Judge, and even he has no respect for the man. The gavel drops, the hype stops, but the Mario Party train keeps chuggin...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I dont keep up with names of players, so I don't know who asa is

but he's from hawaii, so he probably has a mad flashy brawl combo video :laugh:

Edit: i hope the next MP is good. It makes me sad I cant use diddy in any MP except 8...but no on else plays 8 except kyon

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
none of us have collections of the sort

except mink, and his MLP stuff...but he's not included in this
Whoa there broski. I have one 5 dollar rainbow dash figurine, and one TY Beanie Baby weasel I've had since I was 8. -.-

The only thing I collect are guitars and *****es.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Whoa there broski. I have one 5 dollar rainbow dash figurine, and one TY Beanie Baby weasel I've had since I was 8. -.-

The only thing I collect are guitars and *****es.
lol i recall a picture of your face not giving any ****s, and holding two MLP figurines

Anything over 1 is a collection wololololol

and everyone has enemies bro. IF they are unwarranted they are just called haters

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
And GDX, nobody plays 8 because it is a horrendous excuse for a mario party game. WHO GETS A STAR FOR LANDING ON THE MOST RED SPACES!?!?!?!?!?!?
i didnt say 8 was good. im just sad its the only one that has playable diddy kong

i like to think its diddy who screws you over on the beach level of MP4 by throwing the banana to see if you go up or down

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, for all of you UMVC3 or even AE Fans....

Why does Mario have a dive kick in MP7?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Wow... 4 pages of all FL talk about nothing? Honestly, take it to your regional zone, that's ridiculous.

:017:

Asa

Smash Hero
I dont keep up with names of players, so I don't know who asa is

but he's from hawaii, so he probably has a mad flashy brawl combo video :laugh:

Edit: i hope the next MP is good. It makes me sad I cant use diddy in any MP except 8...but no on else plays 8 except kyon
Yo I played u at genesis u gumbyhead

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom