• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alch0ol

Smash Cadet
If I registered for this and everything but found out I can't actually go can I get a refund?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
From Doom's Facebook.

Diem and I are finishing up round 1 Brawl pools right now.

JUST SO THERE ARE NO SALTY KIDS NEXT WEEKEND, know this. The seeding was entirely randomized. Any changes were made were for the following reasons:

1. Two players from the same region were in the same pool. EXCEPTION: NJ/NY.
---We don't want anybody from out of region having to come all the way here and play each other in first round pools. This tournament has a large saturation of NJ/NY players, so we will not be very generous to them in this regard. If, when the list goes up, you're scheduled to play somebody from your own region, please contact us for further help and information.

2. The pool was too strong, and by an immediately noticeable margin.
---We weren't about to let M2K and Tyrant in the same pool.

3. The pool was too weak, and by an immediately noticeable margin.
---There won't be any ATM dittos, such as Tony T vs. MechWarrior, as the top two seeds in a pool.

Everything else was left as the random generator dictated. If you have any severe problems with your pool because we overlooked something, contact one of the heads of APEX 2012 Brawl (myself or DM)--preferably Diem because the files are on his computer.

NOT ALL PROBLEMS WILL BE FIXED. Only urgent issues that impact the quality of the tournament experience will be honored.

Thanks, an

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Ah, I just found the post by searching his post history and refunded him.

In the future, everyone, please email us for stuff like that instead of posting in this thread. The thread goes way fast and a lot of the staff aren't checking here while we all work on pools and planning.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Lol when i opened up the video all my lil bros and sisters said they liked the song

Neos getting exposure =]

:phone:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Fullmetal is doing Melee pools.

We're all going to review it of course.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
What Chain-Ace said.

Doom and Diem are still ironing out everything related to Brawl pools. Reviewing everything etc.

but man, I'm going to tell you something.

these pools are probably the most hyped you'll see. ever.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I wonder what it'll be like next year, seeing as this year is so big and it seems that Apex is only ever growing.... *head spins*

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
what's the brawl pools deal like 8 people per pool and top 4 or top 2 or something?

M@v

Subarashii!
Yeah, these round one pools are pretty much going to be like round 2 pools at other tournaments.

Round 2 pools....yeah you get the idea.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Interesting indeed.

Can't wait. That round 1 first seed is that much more important

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
everyone has til noon tomorrow to figure out partners. NO refunds will be given if you do not find a partner and paid for doubles.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
everyone has til noon tomorrow to figure out partners. NO refunds will be given if you do not find a partner and paid for doubles.
Oh **** people better get busy

Although you should give until midnight...noon seems like a Meh idea on a weekday that not everyone has off work

Tesh

Smash Hero
Sounds cool, these pools will be so ridiculously stacked that there shouldn't be any funny business.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
reposting for emphasis.
From Doom's Facebook.

Diem and I are finishing up round 1 Brawl pools right now.

JUST SO THERE ARE NO SALTY KIDS NEXT WEEKEND, know this. The seeding was entirely randomized. Any changes were made were for the following reasons:

1. Two players from the same region were in the same pool. EXCEPTION: NJ/NY.
---We don't want anybody from out of region having to come all the way here and play each other in first round pools. This tournament has a large saturation of NJ/NY players, so we will not be very generous to them in this regard. If, when the list goes up, you're scheduled to play somebody from your own region, please contact us for further help and information.

2. The pool was too strong, and by an immediately noticeable margin.
---We weren't about to let M2K and Tyrant in the same pool.

3. The pool was too weak, and by an immediately noticeable margin.
---There won't be any ATM dittos, such as Tony T vs. MechWarrior, as the top two seeds in a pool.

Everything else was left as the random generator dictated. If you have any severe problems with your pool because we overlooked something, contact one of the heads of APEX 2012 Brawl (myself or DM)--preferably Diem because the files are on his computer.

NOT ALL PROBLEMS WILL BE FIXED. Only urgent issues that impact the quality of the tournament experience will be honored.
also for emphasis
ATM dittos?
¨Too weak¨? ...I resent that
LOL
http://i.imgur.com/cS9ij.png

Hype poster

EDIT looks like the deadline for registration has claimed its first victim in Xzax
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom