• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 - Florida Infohub

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I just have to figure how I"m getting from the New Brunswick station to the hotel. Apparently it's only two mi away though. I might walk if I'm in the mood xD

:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I just have to figure how I"m getting from the New Brunswick station to the hotel. Apparently it's only two mi away though. I might walk if I'm in the mood xD

I'd cab it

and my room at this point is tampa, plus you (david) when you arent hanging with the yoshis

trying to find people to fill those last 2 spots now. Don't wanna eat an extra 80 for no reason

from the airport to the venue take the train (which is inside the airport) to the new brunswick station. From that station you can:

1. get a ride from a smasher with a car
2. get a cab to the hotel or venue
3. walk to hotel or venue. I wouldn't personally walk around in any part of New Jersey (or any big city without being in a crowd) with luggage, but thats me

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
sharky can u text me maybe u can pick me up from the new brunswick train station friday morning at some point? its very close to everything, i just would perfer not walking miles in the snow/cold

i THINK it'd be me/allied/his gf/blackenese but i'll confirm that later

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Paying a cab alone won't be an option for me. Time to look for a ride from a smasher.

*assuming Ryo/TrueBlue have their own transportation setup since they are not staying with us*

Sharky

Smash Master
If someone wants just a single ride from one of these places nearby, I'll ask for a dollar per person or something. If someone wants a bunch of rides over the weekend, like say, to/from the hotel the whole weekend or whatever, I'll probably ask for like $4ish. Let me know here or text me what you need! =D

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I get there at 9am D-torr, but I decided I want to go to NYC when I arrive so I can meet DJ/Xaltis in the city. That's cheaper than heading to the hotel and going back the station.

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
we can split a cab david. my plans fell through and ill be heading to the hotel ASAP after the flight tomorrow

and its only a few miles away from the train stop.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
unless you want to join garret in NYC with the other guys on Thursday, David. our flight arrives at 10:05am tomorrow

so we could meet with garret at newark and ride the train together to penn station, which is the closest to times square

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yeah that'd be cool. Although walking around with luggage in the streets doesn't sound all that great.
that is true

Garret what did you plan to do with your luggage? carry it around? I dont really want to carry mine around either, but I want to go to NYC

Might have to leave the NYC trip for early Friday, and get back before all brawl starts or something. Cause i dont wanna carry my **** around NYC for hours

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'm entered into Melee singles and All Brawl, so I don't think I can leave the NYC trip for Friday. I won't have a lot of cash on me to be going up there and back from NB either lol.

I'm not bringing a whole lot anyway, just essentials+Wii

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
a conundrum...well, I only have my luggage bag with wheels and my carry on...i dunno, I might be down. Depends on how much David has. Dont want him carrying all that crap around either

I think my arcade stick and wii and clothes and empty initial D bag can fit into my red suitcase with wheels. that alone isnt bad I wouldn't mind dragging it along

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I also only have a luggage bag (non wheel so I have to carry :c) and a bookbag carryon.

My clothes being bigger than most, taking more space than it should means it's heavier than it should be as well.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yo

Dtizzle.

If you need a ride from the airport, i can try to run there.
We can use each others backs.

I will carry you.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
successful planned trip is successful

see how much easier that was than KTAR6 lol

Top Bottom