• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 - Florida Infohub

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
crazy to think we already have 12 confirmed...

I wonder if someone will have to buy a 3rd hotel room...kid do you have any extra spaces in your room incase we go over 16?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Im comfortably housing 6 people I know personally at the moment including me. if you have over flow and they are content with floor space and not having a key Im sure I can make some room.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Just got some new swag phones being shipped to Dapuffster's place.

<MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm

APEX ISNT READY FOR MY NOISE PROOF CHAINGRABBING

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if you guys want we can discuss pools here too, if you wanted to

not gonna post them in the OP though

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well, I can give you the GW practice...but cant do anything for ganon

I'd imagine you would know how to fight him anyway, since you main him kinda lol

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Gameplan:

Avoid Down air and Uair // get him offstage.

G, if you wanna come to my place today i'm trying to get Gallax over and get some practic.e

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Gameplan:

Avoid Down air and Uair // get him offstage.

G, if you wanna come to my place today i'm trying to get Gallax over and get some practic.e
cant do it today but tomorrow after work im down

same for wednesday after work, up until my flight leaves. I'll just sleep on the flight like a man

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Oh, i'll MM him for sure

But i have to go puff in pools... unless i start losing. Then i start spamming Dsmash.

And tomorrow sounds good G.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Okay so right now my room is

Me
My sis
Blubba
DJ Arcatek
Xaltis
Fyre

These people are confirmed for my room and their spots are final.

the last two spots I've been holding on to for Seibrik and MVD, since they gave me maybes. If they don't confirm before midnight I'll be giving away the spots to other people who need them(Polt, Halzy?, Mampam?, OoS, etc.).

:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Sorry about that. My room is:

Me
Dtorr
Ryo
Trueblue
Ed
Ian
Trump
Lexi

Kid may have 1-2 floor spots open, but we would have to ask him to claify

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
KID
Pika x2
San
Omega Tyrant
MarKO
Pitzer

40 bucks up front for the weekend. 30 for sat and sun. up front before we let you in the room.

I think my pool is going to be one of the most exciting.

Me
Delta-Cod
Leon

Im calling it now. 2nd best player in Europe. Not getting out of first round pools.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Okay.

Cause me and puffster are deciding to go to NYC or a Smashfest at Ishy's place w/germans.

I think we'll do that.

Max teams.

In other news, i'm mre than likely going to NYC with the FGCU crew, if you guys wanna come, if you're not in bracket.
We'll be back for finals

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
my longtime friend who lives in Jersey is going to pick me up from the airport thursday and take me...somewhere. I dunno yet...needless to say we are hanging out that day and I didn't know about it until recently

hopefully they just take me to NYC during the day :laugh:...but yea I wont be able to join anything on Thursday =/

for those who are going, the Penn Station is the closest train stop to times square. You can get there on the NJ transit from the airport, or the new brunswick station. I also saw that the train leaves as early as 4:30-5am on weekdays from the new brunswick stop to the airport, for those with stupid early flights on Monday. Still dunno if thats early enough though

dtorr/ryo/trueblue would probably arrive at the hotel around noon, so they can hang in your room if you are still there, garret (at least until I get back)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Yup, I can't wait x3

also Polt is now confirmed to be staying in my room. MVD is staying with ESAM and Pane. Seibrik is somewhere else. I have one more spot open.

:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ey mink ask kuro where he is staying...if he doesnt have any place he can take garret's last spot

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yea for those in my room don't worry about the odd dollar and change. 40 is fine but I'm being charged at checkin so as early as possible so I'm not broke over the weekend lol

:phone:

Sharky

Smash Master
Hey guys! I'm the guy giving rides. My car should be arriving at APEX sometime between 9-10am on friday, according to my estimates, probably closer to 9. When do you guys want to get into the venue that morning? Also if someone could PM me their cell # so we can co-ordinate a bit better that'd be great, too. =D

Top Bottom