• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 - Florida Infohub

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
GDX if I do go to Apex would you possibly have room for me? I do not mind sleeping on the floor and I will have money to chip in.

Actually now that I think about it this message will go out to anyone, by the way if you do room with me you'll be getting high level TL/MK/Snake practice.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
And miguel I think we'll have space in my room its fine. I'll have to do a roster room update soon

Either way you should be good to go in one of the two rooms, and worst case scenario kid has space

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
we can play friendlies at the room lol

honestly the only place in NYC I want to go to on this particular weekend is times square. I can explore more of NY when I decide to travel there just to visit in the future, so friendlies on Thursdays shouldn't be out of the question

David, gummo is going to be at apex and he can dual mod fightpads. I actually like the 360 fightpad more than ps3 cause it doesnt have that battery pack jutting out of the back (plus wireless controllers are illegal in some tourneys). I know imma have him mod my SE saturday

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I heard but it cost like $80. If I can get a surplus of money where I can manage myself for the whole weekend and get that done with my secondary fightpad then yeah I'll get it done. I hate the PS3 fight pad too not only because of the batter pack but also its latency issues.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I play straight ps3 controller and I get a feeling that even though they told me theyd have adapters for me to use that Im going to get screwed over when I get there.

also, I think I saw halzy on facebook say he wasnt going...

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Mampam tells me that they're having parent issues with going I think. You should probably assume he isn't going to make this to be safe. He didn't respond to that post I left on his wall either.

:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh wow didn't see your earlier post for some reason

Hrnut couldn't go so I replaced him with bizkit. Sorry for telling you so late bro

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Man this page is gonna be a downer when he eventually namesearches lol

MVD

Smash Master
keith ditch bizfag kid is actually your friend and actually good and actually black

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol actually black

I do feel bad for not seeing his earlier post though. If you do dubs kid ill pay the 10 for you. We can also team at a future event...if neither of us quit by then :laugh:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Oh wow didn't see your earlier post for some reason

Hrnut couldn't go so I replaced him with bizkit. Sorry for telling you so late bro

bleh...
/sadface.
cause he isnt that good tbh, I'd rather team with kid LOL
=D
/happyface
i would team with KID imo

better+hella lot more fun
The hell?

-People that are not KID, calling KID a good player.

Im confused as to whats happening right now.
keith ditch bizfag kid is actually your friend and actually good and actually black
In all fairness, Bizkit did (barely, like seriously by the SLIMMEST of margins) beat me at Pound in first round of brackets.

But on a sidenote, LOL yes, i am in fact, actually black.
:awesome:

Keith:
You dont have to give me any money, Ill be able to get it back from them as long as I email them before saturday, which gives me a solid two days to see if anybody is left.

But dont think Im not going to CRUSH you if I have to play you in tournament to show you what you passed up on.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol I understand man. I like to crush all those who shun me for teams in singles at nationals too...doubles as well if I get the chance

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
For those on my flight (dtorr ryo trueblue) you guys will have to take the train from the airport to the new brunswick station and then get a cab to the hotel or venue or the hyatt.

I say that cause apparently my friend from awhile ago is going to pick me up from the airport that day and taking me somewhere :laugh:

Edit: garret what time will you arrive at the hotel Thursday?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
An hour

Ok i just wanted to make sure someone would be at a room at the time

Top Bottom