• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2012 "I need a team mate!" list

Status
Not open for further replies.

V1CE

Smash Champion
thats fine its w.e. i just thought me being a ranked mk user and damn good in teams that someone would be interested lol...

I talked to mikehaze and he said u were lookin for someone on the EC.... so i reposted

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I need teammate, preferably someone I've at least met

V1CE

Smash Champion
im 6 in NC and I could go higher next season... I main MK... I usually get top 3 or 5 in NC unless mk is banned then i still do really well... I used to be from NY last year under the name KM516 but ya...

trust my mk abilities... I dont have many videos at all but ya... I havnt heard of you before this thread either zekey so its all good...

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
im 6 in NC and I could go higher next season... I main MK... I usually get top 3 or 5 in NC unless mk is banned then i still do really well... I used to be from NY last year under the name KM516 but ya...

trust my mk abilities... I dont have many videos at all but ya... I havnt heard of you before this thread either zekey so its all good...

^ Oh you're Knightmare?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm down to team if you want vice always good to have a mk in dubs

I play :diddy:

:phone:

V1CE

Smash Champion
GDX i would be down maybe... Nike I would also be down... I didnt see your post... I am really good with marth... I know how marth plays EXTREMELY well... I am so used to playing with pp's marth or kadaj's.... I like to ultra zone in teams and that might be easier with marth...

let me know whats up...

Diddy and mk is good too sometimes... I am very good offstage so if diddy or marth controls the stage i can provide really good support on the edges...

this allows me to come in from behind and sandwich characters... This is how u play doubles... basically if im playing near the edge here are mt options... I can stay there and if someone comes to get me near the edge then my teammate on stage should come help me and we double team that player near the edge... if the opposing team goes after the one guy on screen thats when i comback on stage for support... this works well with both characters...

I am a little scared with diddy tho cause of those bannas they are a double edge sword in teams... But i did team with Kai the diddy sonic from NJ and i think we got like 13th or 17th at the first apex... beside that i have less experiance with diddy

also ya I used to be Knightmare... thats when i was in NY and a mediocre player... haha like 2 years ago

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ I thought your name sounded familiar lol.

Oh and I just scooped Nike up several minutes before you posted.

:bee:

Excel: Sorry its just that this is Apex....people from all over the world will be here. I wanna team with someone out of region lol. Never interacted with a Texan so this is really cool to me.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
As long as you know how to z catch and insta throw its no big deal honestly

V1CE

Smash Champion
As long as you know how to z catch and insta throw its no big deal honestly

ya i can it isnt a big deal too much ur right... idk its just experience... If you think we can do good I am down Ill let you know soon so keep ur options open... My boy here might still want to team but idk if he can make it...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol whats going on in this thread

all I wanted was a killing/living teammate, no trouble :laugh:

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Maybe. I'd kinda rather not use precious mental stamina on a random when I have to preform on the biggest stage I've ever been to.

M@v

Subarashii!
Lol @ the past couple pages. Also I'm still looking around for a teammate.

I know I flip around a lot, but expect :metaknight: and :marth: from me.

Ruinn

Smash Ace
I'm new to all of this so don't make fun of me, please. I barely know what Apex is. D: But um, I figured this gets a lot of posts so I could get help quickly (sorry if I shouldn't do that). Basically I'm just here to find some brawl matches, meet friends, and also find out where this tourney is taking place? I won't be going lol, but I just wanna know. So if you could help me put it'd be great. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom