• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Commentary was lot's of fun - I enjoyed doing it.

And I missed Vanz so much. I was hoping you would be there and was super disappointed that you weren't. <3 Vanz.

Mysterypickupartist

Smash Rookie
wow definitely talking a lot of crap about stuff ... so obviously its someone we know ... thats soo ****ed up ... mayb u should show up and say it to his face ... cuz i mean ur all grown up and stuff right ... so u would take w.e the consequence is after u've said it and introduced urself right ...

but we all kno ur not going to sho urself ... for obvious reasons
Sir. You regard my statements as ‘a lot of stuff’ and ‘crap’ only because you are aware of what I state to be true. You might know me you ask? Well if you watch my show, you should definitely all ‘know’ me. I get men with zero game, like the bunch of you, and turn them into top of the line pick up artists. The gentleman you call ‘DJ’ has nothing but a foolish and immature child-like mentality, trapped in a man’s body. As I have stated before, why don’t you all grow up and finish school. I’m sure this ‘Smash bros’ won’t be helping you laughable losers when you are old and are not successful in life. But it is alright if you choose this lifestyle. I will be in my multi-millionaire mansion with my wingmen and my charisma that brings the beautiful women I know, towards me; while you all will have your GED’s or possibly some high-school education which will get you a job at a local deli perhaps. Your future might be turning out into what you all want I presume?

Cia

das kwl
shut the **** up, and get the **** out. leave it to some loser to watch a failed reality show and decide he wants to base his new identity off of it.

do us a favor, don't post anymore.

oh.. and millionaire? lmfaooooooo. I spend about 80% of my week surrounded by millionaires and top executives of New York's most successful firms. and I can tell you that NONE of the post on Smash World Forums *******.

oh, and don't bother with rebuttle, by the time you see this, you'll be on my ignore list. anyone who quotes him will be ignored as well

<3 all

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yeah despite your pseudo-amicable demeanor everything that you're saying is downright stupid. People enjoying a hobby has literally nothing to do with their respective "game" and you being on a high horse judging people shows ME how closed-minded and ignorant you really are.

p.s. I'm glad that you're delegating the time to instigate an entire community in between picking up beautiful women and buying that mansion of yours. Quit wasting my time.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Sir. You regard my statements as ‘a lot of stuff’ and ‘crap’ only because you are aware of what I state to be true. You might know me you ask? Well if you watch my show, you should definitely all ‘know’ me. I get men with zero game, like the bunch of you, and turn them into top of the line pick up artists. The gentleman you call ‘DJ’ has nothing but a foolish and immature child-like mentality, trapped in a man’s body. As I have stated before, why don’t you all grow up and finish school. I’m sure this ‘Smash bros’ won’t be helping you laughable losers when you are old and are not successful in life. But it is alright if you choose this lifestyle. I will be in my multi-millionaire mansion with my wingmen and my charisma that brings the beautiful women I know, towards me; while you all will have your GED’s or possibly some high-school education which will get you a job at a local deli perhaps. Your future might be turning out into what you all want I presume?
Why are you wasting your own and all of our time with this pointless drivel?

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I had a lot of fun this Sunday. This was my first time at Alukard's and it was simply and amazing experience. I'm very fortunate that I came and participated in singles and crews. Chibo, Alukard, Scar , Cactuar and everyone else were very nice. Hope I can see the draft crew matches soon.

@Alukard: Thanks for hosting this. You destroyed me in tourney, but it was fun playing you.
@Scar: This is Xell, the DE Marth that you played. I'm glad I finally got to play you in a couple of sets. You ***** me in ways that words cannot describe. I'm looking foward to IKM2
@Cactuar: When I played you in crews, I was SCARED out of my mind. It's like you have an abililty to completely immobilize your opponents. Your Falco annihilated me on Battlefield (which was my counterpick). It still cool to play you though so GG.

Hope I can make it again. May Melee never die.

Mysterypickupartist

Smash Rookie
To all the gentlemen that find this amusing and appealing to their taste, I sincerely must say you all are very intelligent and aware that what I say does not apply to any of you.

The gentlemen known as ‘Alukard’ and ‘DJ’, they might as well sign their life away because it is very saddening to see such a waste of space in this world. Not only could they not finish school, but they are in adulthood and do not have a stabilized job income, let alone their own apartment. It is to my concern that when they are older and their parents pass away they will not have a home to live, or in this case, free-load off of. Hopefully they learn to grow up, but I sincerely doubt it.

The other gentlemen referred to as ‘Vanz’ and a few others. This ‘ignore-listing’ you bring up only satisfies the point I am making here. You ignore me because you want to run away from the fact that you most likely are a homosexual who has not left his closet, as well as running from the truth about ‘growing up’. Even though your voice has not reached maturity and you still sound like a young girl, it is to my concern that you take into account your age as well as your health. Exercising and finding a stable job will set you for life, but I see you just choose to sit, eat, play, and never grow up. I believe Peter Pan is your idol then? Or would it be a smash player?

The good sirs known as ‘Bum’ ‘D1’ and others. Well… to start things off you and me both know that you have to finish school Bum. Do not talk down about me saying I’m a nobody in life when you should take a good luck in the mirror. You are probably a disgrace to your family because you are in this state that you will live happy knowing everyone else is happy. I’ll ask you this.. how much do you make with your job income? Please humor me and answer. It will most definitely provide me with what I know you will become in life…nothing but a useless pawn for us big men in society. The Sir known as D1 and others should not involve themselves in this situation, for we all know you lack in the department on attracting females. Your zero game is what I look for in pitiful men that apply for my show. Please take into consideration that I am here to help men such as yourselves.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
To all the gentlemen that find this amusing and appealing to their taste, I sincerely must say you all are very intelligent and aware that what I say does not apply to any of you.

The gentlemen known as ‘Alukard’ and ‘DJ’, they might as well sign their life away because it is very saddening to see such a waste of space in this world. Not only could they not finish school, but they are in adulthood and do not have a stabilized job income, let alone their own apartment. It is to my concern that when they are older and their parents pass away they will not have a home to live, or in this case, free-load off of. Hopefully they learn to grow up, but I sincerely doubt it.

The other gentlemen referred to as ‘Vanz’ and a few others. This ‘ignore-listing’ you bring up only satisfies the point I am making here. You ignore me because you want to run away from the fact that you most likely are a homosexual who has not left his closet, as well as running from the truth about ‘growing up’. Even though your voice has not reached maturity and you still sound like a young girl, it is to my concern that you take into account your age as well as your health. Exercising and finding a stable job will set you for life, but I see you just choose to sit, eat, play, and never grow up. I believe Peter Pan is your idol then? Or would it be a smash player?

The good sirs known as ‘Bum’ ‘D1’ and others. Well… to start things off you and me both know that you have to finish school Bum. Do not talk down about me saying I’m a nobody in life when you should take a good luck in the mirror. You are probably a disgrace to your family because you are in this state that you will live happy knowing everyone else is happy. I’ll ask you this.. how much do you make with your job income? Please humor me and answer. It will most definitely provide me with what I know you will become in life…nothing but a useless pawn for us big men in society. The Sir known as D1 and others should not involve themselves in this situation, for we all know you lack in the department on attracting females. Your zero game is what I look for in pitiful men that apply for my show. Please take into consideration that I am here to help men such as yourselves.
who are u >_> you are really getting everyone mad just stop posting PLZ

also the people that u are telling have no game have girlfriends so plz shut up

u dont no what you are talking about

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis

While I find your grammar and well-thought-out sentences quite funny; you're a terrible troll.
You come to a gaming community website to go off on how you're better at getting chicks and how you're -in future tense, even- going to be making money and living in a mansion with chicks crawling up to your door?

Might I say so myself; just about every single one of these people here in this thread are as follows:
A) Quite good looking, if I do say so myself.
B) Middle/working class citizens of NEW YORK CITY. That's a ****ty place to be; and an even harder place to climb out of.
C) Every last one of them is intelligent and knows how to handle a situation. They wouldn't be good at this game if they weren't/couldn't.
D) Just about everyone here is over 15 and under 25. That generally means that some of us aren't out of High School, or not old enough to have a job that can bring in enough money to go halfsies with our parents for college tuition.
Anyone that's currently in school can't get a job that is a CAREER, considering they're, well. LEARNING TO GET THAT CAREER. Anyone that isn't lucky enough to get a career-like job at a young age is STUCK with the "McDonalds" job. That doesn't mean they're any less intelligent or any less able to handle life and even a family. Economically, a family would be difficult, naturally.

And this is why you're a terrible troll.
You make moot points that not many of us here care about. You're wasting space on our thread with your clueless and unintelligent posts. Bad trolls on the World of Warcraft forums do a better job than you're doing.
Besides. Who the **** wants to live in a mansion and have girls begging to be taken? That ****'s annoying, and mansions are lonely. The only person that likes a rich guy is another rich guy. Or a chick who's a gold digger with zero personality.

Kid, get over yourself and get the **** out of my Earth.

-Nox`

Cia

das kwl
LOL.. the teczero combo is legendary..

better than the ken combo.

reno - I **** chipp, he's easier to fight than peach (although he's the closest char. in GG to fox.. lol)

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
While I find your grammar and well-thought-out sentences quite funny; you're a terrible troll.
You come to a gaming community website to go off on how you're better at getting chicks and how you're -in future tense, even- going to be making money and living in a mansion with chicks crawling up to your door?

Might I say so myself; just about every single one of these people here in this thread are as follows:
B) Middle/working class citizens of NEW YORK CITY. That's a ****ty place to be; and an even harder place to climb out of.
C) Every last one of them is intelligent and knows how to handle a situation. They wouldn't be good at this game if they weren't/couldn't.
D) Just about everyone here is over 15 and under 25. That generally means that some of us aren't out of High School, or not old enough to have a job that can bring in enough money to go halfsies with our parents for college tuition.
Anyone that's currently in school can't get a job that is a CAREER, considering they're, well. LEARNING TO GET THAT CAREER. Anyone that isn't lucky enough to get a career-like job at a young age is STUCK with the "McDonalds" job. That doesn't mean they're any less intelligent or any less able to handle life and even a family. Economically, a family would be difficult, naturally.

You make moot points that not many of us here care about. You're wasting space on our thread with your clueless and unintelligent posts. Bad trolls on the World of Warcraft forums do a better job than you're doing.
Besides. Who the **** wants to live in a mansion and have girls begging to be taken? That ****'s annoying, and mansions are lonely. The only person that likes a rich guy is another rich guy. Or a chick who's a gold digger with zero personality.

-Nox`
what he said thanks

Alukard

Smash Hero
lol at this guy ... seriously ... well ur wrong ... DJN and myself both are doing just fine ... i start para teacher training late oct. i am actually scheduled for two workshops ... as well as me taking over a hardware store on the 25th of oct. in which i'm currently planning on turning it into my own buisness ... so i mean i would love to meet u in person ... and compare ur looks to mine as well as anything else ... mayb size of balls because ur not even introducing urself yet talking us down .... so yea the threat bum has made definitely and infinitely stands for me as well ... plz keep posting false information if u'd like i'll just keep correcting u =]

Mysterypickupartist

Smash Rookie

-Nox`
A) A) You sir must be a homosexual for thinking that the pitiful, ugly, and unintelligent losers on these boards are ‘good-looking’.
B) B) Think about this. You say New York City is a ****ty place to be, so it shows me how ignorant you really are. Why does every successful person go to New York City then if it is ****ty? Answer me that. I laugh at the fact that you say you are middle/working class. You had me chuckling there gentleman.
C) C) Saying someone is intelligent because they are good in a videogame is absurd and idiotic. Then again, you sir are saying it which proves my point that you all need school, and very soon that is. Tell me, if you are all ever-so-talented, what school and/or college did you graduate from. That is if you attended one or graduated.
D) D) You say generally everyone is over 15 and under 25, so the percentage of gentlemen over the age of 19, which I’m sure is the majority, should already be in college. And the percentage over 21 should have graduated. So explain why most of you never finished and why some of you dropped or got left back with academic penalty. I’m pretty sure you are not intelligent if any of those happened to you. You are right that the young sirs who still attend school need not worry about a career, but that is why I never approached any of them with that topic. I simply approached the gentlemen who obviously are over 20 with the topic to grow up and get a job. So you simply proved to me that you cannot read and fail at life as well.

Maikeru17

NNID
NoxNoctis
A) A) You sir must be a homosexual for thinking that the pitiful, ugly, and unintelligent losers on these boards are ‘good-looking’.
B) B) Think about this. You say New York City is a ****ty place to be, so it shows me how ignorant you really are. Why does every successful person go to New York City then if it is ****ty? Answer me that. I laugh at the fact that you say you are middle/working class. You had me chuckling there gentleman.
C) C) Saying someone is intelligent because they are good in a videogame is absurd and idiotic. Then again, you sir are saying it which proves my point that you all need school, and very soon that is. Tell me, if you are all ever-so-talented, what school and/or college did you graduate from. That is if you attended one or graduated.
D) D) You say generally everyone is over 15 and under 25, so the percentage of gentlemen over the age of 19, which I’m sure is the majority, should already be in college. And the percentage over 21 should have graduated. So explain why most of you never finished and why some of you dropped or got left back with academic penalty. I’m pretty sure you are not intelligent if any of those happened to you. You are right that the young sirs who still attend school need not worry about a career, but that is why I never approached any of them with that topic. I simply approached the gentlemen who obviously are over 20 with the topic to grow up and get a job. So you simply proved to me that you cannot read and fail at life as well.
Hm? NYC isn't a ****ty place to be.
Being stuck in middle class while attempting to LIVE in NYC is a ****ty place to be. Middle class in NYC is generally 60k-80k a year income; bills that cost way too much since it's NYC, and mortgage/rent that is completely over-priced for ****ty housing. It's even harder to get out of middle class in NYC due to the lack of jobs.

Saying someone is good looking is quite un-homosexual. Clearly you're closed-minded and have little respect for other people.

You don't understand what it means to be good at this video game. You should stop talking.
Academic intelligence =/= IQ and common sense. Clearly you've lack of the latter. Or are just bad at generally understanding the way things work.

I wonder what the average age of college students is...
Average percentage of all college students is age 25 and older. The majority of these older students
(59 percent) attend school part-time. <http://www.census.gov/population/www/socdemo/school.html>
Oh, I do believe that nulls your whole argument about age and school.

Again, get the **** out of my Earth.

-Nox`

JFox

Smash Hero
Everyone should stop responding to him. Its obvious that he is a smasher hiding behind a made up account name. He is just putting on an act to make people angry. Think about it, how many people are rich, good-looking, successful adults that go onto gaming websites to make fun of people. Its obvious he knows too many things about the smash community to be just "some random guy" so playing into that is just stupid. Its probably someone you know tryin to piss you off, and the more you respond the more chance you give him to make u angry.

I'll report him to WoZ, who will get his account banned, and hopefully get his IP so we can tell who really is if hes dumb enough to have created an account on the same computer as his other account.

No one else reply to this guy. I don't care how bad you think you can insult him, hes just gonna get banned.

Edit: I sent a PM to WoZ/Tope. He should be banned by morning, lol.

Maikeru17

NNID
NoxNoctis
Everyone should stop responding to him. Its obvious that he is a smasher hiding behind a made up account name. He is just putting on an act to make people angry. Think about it, how many people are rich, good-looking, successful adults that go onto gaming websites to make fun of people. Its obvious he knows too many things about the smash community to be just "some random guy" so playing into that is just stupid. Its probably someone you know tryin to piss you off, and the more you respond the more chance you give him to make u angry.

I'll report him to WoZ, who will get his account banned, and hopefully get his IP so we can tell who really is if hes dumb enough to have created an account on the same computer as his other account.

No one else reply to this guy. I don't care how bad you think you can insult him, hes just gonna get banned.
D8 My fun. And boy what fun it is to null every bad point he makes.

Ah, well. Getting him banned is priority, I can't complain.

On topic: Good job everyone on Sunday; it was major fun coming for my first time (getting off of work to do so...), and I definitely look to coming more often. :] Getting better is priority.

<_< And if Scar still has my set against Cactuar, it should definitely be posted. Getting stomped from 0-98% and then paunched is hella worth re-watching. xD

And I'm glad Reno finally made it out of 5th.

Good luck to everyone who will be there in two weeks.

-Nox`

JFox

Smash Hero
I just finished watching eggm vs scar and jman vs pakman. I loved the commentating. I feel bad how little support Jman and Eggm got, but the crowd pretty much always roots for the underdog. I wish I was there to see how I woulda placed, but I've been really busy, and I need to catchup with my schoolwork so that I can attend more important tourneys like the one on Nov. 1st.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
yea everyone aways wants eggm and I to lose even my nyc people ( RENO )>_>

I would really like to know who that guy is, he knows way too much to be some random dude posting.. So he has to be a smasher, making jokes that are not funny.. ( get a life LOSER )

R3N0

Smash Lord
Jman you know I will always root for you if its against someone not NE and not someone I like who is blatantly the underdog or is in my crew.
=p

I root for you vs eggm, and i root for you vs darc :-p?

cba

Smash Master
well it got mad offensive w/ that ni99a. you guys cant take random people for serious.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Wow...,just a few days and all this?

Lol @ the troll. He's like my ex-boss. He has a 'plan' and is too miserable over half his life to enjoy it. IF he succeeds. Money and hot chicks aren't life.

what the...? @ JFox, hbk, and VaNz. I get your frustration, though. Things DO change, however.

Good stuff to all.

Who wants another pound-sized melee event?

Eggm

Smash Hero
I haven't gotten support since I started smash even when I used to be the underdog. I'm used to it. My crew was the only exception but even when they were super active it was me and reik a lot only. And reik is quite quiet lol.

Top Bottom