• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Archive: Theory Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacel

Smash Lord
If AngryMoblyn's theory is correct, doesn't that mean that every character from Ocarina of Time is basically reborn to live in the time in which Majora's mask occurs?
I like the theory. :bigthumbu

Spire

III
BRoomer
How about the sudden disappearance of an enormous volcano?

On another note, Termina reflects Hyrule in TP more than Hyrule in OoT exponentially so. I'm certain that they redesigned TP's Hyrule with OoT's Hyrule and Termina in mind, but I'm still wary of Termina being a future Hyrule. There's the fact that official sources have said that it's in an alternate dimension..

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
How about the sudden disappearance of an enormous volcano?

On another note, Termina reflects Hyrule in TP more than Hyrule in OoT exponentially so. I'm certain that they redesigned TP's Hyrule with OoT's Hyrule and Termina in mind, but I'm still wary of Termina being a future Hyrule. There's the fact that official sources have said that it's in an alternate dimension..
There! what you just said! That is the other theory I sorta made up. See it goes like this, Because of the events of MM ( GOING BY TERMINA BEING A FUTURE HYRULE) . When link destroys the one enemy that should have been the surten doom of hyrule/termina. Therefore causeing a wrinkle in time. So maybe as a final attempt do destroy the planet, the twili created the fused shadow out of the remains of the majoras mask. So that would explain how TP is a fusion of hyrule and termina, because Its almost like the twili who are controling the evil in the games at this point have made time shorter in order to destroy the planet quicker..... or maybe just because of the wrinkle, what ever floats your boat.:chuckle::p:embarrass

Beware the Jabberwocky

Smash Apprentice
Do any of you folks watch Fringe? In Fringe, the whole basis of the story is about a secret orginization (Fringe) who try to save our dimension from another dimension similar to ours, except vastly superior in technology.

This could very well play into AngryMoblyn's theory. The Termina dimension and Hyrule hold similar landscapes, similar races, and similar people. The only differences are the belief system and the superior technology. In essence, it could very well be future Hyrule, coexisting beside Hyrule.

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
Do any of you folks watch Fringe? In Fringe, the whole basis of the story is about a secret orginization (Fringe) who try to save our dimension from another dimension similar to ours, except vastly superior in technology.

This could very well play into AngryMoblyn's theory. The Termina dimension and Hyrule hold similar landscapes, similar races, and similar people. The only differences are the belief system and the superior technology. In essence, it could very well be future Hyrule, coexisting beside Hyrule.
Great refarence man:chuckle:. Although I must look into this "fringe" it sounds quite intriguing, and could give me some very break through ideas for this topic.

Thanks Jabbers:p

Spire

III
BRoomer
There! what you just said! That is the other theory I sorta made up. See it goes like this, Because of the events of MM ( GOING BY TERMINA BEING A FUTURE HYRULE) . When link destroys the one enemy that should have been the surten doom of hyrule/termina. Therefore causeing a wrinkle in time. So maybe as a final attempt do destroy the planet, the twili created the fused shadow out of the remains of the majoras mask. So that would explain how TP is a fusion of hyrule and termina, because Its almost like the twili who are controling the evil in the games at this point have made time shorter in order to destroy the planet quicker..... or maybe just because of the wrinkle, what ever floats your boat.:chuckle::p:embarrass
You have absolutely nothing to base this off of besides your own imagination though.

Mewter

Smash Master
Huh? What are you talking about?

So, just to make sure I have this straight:
OoT->Termina->Twilight Princess
Link defeats Majora's mask and the Twili turn it into the Fused Shadows? Then that connects with Twilight Princess somehow?
:confused:

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
Huh? What are you talking about?

So, just to make sure I have this straight:
OoT->Termina->Twilight Princess
Link defeats Majora's mask and the Twili turn it into the Fused Shadows? Then that connects with Twilight Princess somehow?
:confused:
Ya see lots of people have gatherd that the fused shadows are the remains of majoras mask because of this:

But that is besides the point that link disrupted the timeline pattern that was destined to be, by destroying the very final boss in hyrules/terminas history.

Mewter

Smash Master
Could you explain it in more depth please?
It sounds very convoluted and confusing to me so far (how it connects to Twilight Princess and all that good stuff, and what suggests it.)

Spire

III
BRoomer
Ya see lots of people have gatherd that the fused shadows are the remains of majoras mask because of this:

But that is besides the point that link disrupted the timeline pattern that was destined to be, by destroying the very final boss in hyrules/terminas history.
No, a lot of people have gathered that they might be somehow related, but created from Majora's Mask's remains? The Fused Shadow in its primary form is dark magic, but in its material, secondary form (that we see the most), concentrated stone, not what Majora's Mask looks like at all (which seems to be a wooden carved mask). When Link defeated Majora's Wrath in MM, the demon was killed and the mask fell to the floor as simply that: a mask. There was no power left in it, and it remained within the Moon, which as we saw, was teleported away from Termina. Now where it was teleported to remains a question because it looks like it was teleported the same way that things are when they are sent through twilight (with the black pixelated evaporation). So as theory suggests, the Moon is sent to the Twilight Realm.

But... the Fused Shadow was created long before even Ocarina of Time, before the Twili were the Twili and were the Dark Interlopers. When they were captured by the Light Spirits and banished to the Twilight Realm, their weapon—the Fused Shadow—was split into four parts, three scattered across Hyrule and the fourth locked in the Twilight Realm so the four could not be reunited. However many centuries later, MM happens where Majora's Mask is intact and Link has to defeat it. MM's backstory says that there was an ancient tribe (who we assume may be the Ikana) who created and used the mask to do evil and cast hexes on others, but realized truly how evil the mask was, so they sealed it away. Hyrule's parallel history says that several members of an ancient tribe created and used the Fused Shadow to try to steal the Triforce. Similar stories given that the Fused Shadow and Majora's Mask seem to be counterparts to one another.

It may be possible that the Dark Interlopers were Ikana and used Majora's Mask to create the Fused Shadow which they used to attack Hyrule to steal the Triforce, but upon being vanquished by the Light Spirits, failed to do so. As a result, the remaining Ikana in Termina shunned Hyrule, the Triforce, and the Light Spirits, so they created Stone Tower Temple as a blasphemic monument towards them (as seen in the offensive carvings of the Triforce on statues in the temple), though essentially they were being controlled by Majora's Mask, so the temple was made also to relish it. When they realized the mask was evil, they tried to seal it away and while doing so, were killed. Just prior to MM, Skull Kid being controlled by Majora's Mask seals away the Four Giants in evil masks. Why? Because they are the counterparts to the Light Spirits, those who sealed away Majora's minions, the Dark Interlopers in Hyrule. Majora realized that they have the power to counter its own power, so it had to dispose of them.

The Fused Shadow is most likely a product of Majora's Mask rather than a transformation of it. On another note, it really seems like the story of Majora's Mask is the story of a demon who wants the Triforce, parallel of course to the story of Ganon. In this regard, I think we should certainly see a return of Majora somehow in the future.

Tacel

Smash Lord
The Fused Shadow is similar to Majora's Mask, but the Fused Shadow is larger. The only way the mask could go from MM to TP is to have parts added on, and how do you do that? What breaks the TP going into MM idea is that Ganondorf breaks the Fused Shadow.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Lol, I know that is only a vivid thought, I am still wondering about how to write the good theory. So my apologies, besides I had to hurry up cuz my laptop was dieing on me..
Do you even know what vivid means?

There! what you just said! That is the other theory I sorta made up. See it goes like this, Because of the events of MM ( GOING BY TERMINA BEING A FUTURE HYRULE) .
If Termina is a future Hyrule, then why is Link still a kid? Why does Termina also have a past history unlike Hyrule? If it is the future then why is it a confirmed alternate world?

No this theory can't possibly work.

When link destroys the one enemy that should have been the surten doom of hyrule/termina. Therefore causeing a wrinkle in time. So maybe as a final attempt do destroy the planet, the twili created the fused shadow out of the remains of the majoras mask. So that would explain how TP is a fusion of hyrule and termina, because Its almost like the twili who are controling the evil in the games at this point have made time shorter in order to destroy the planet quicker..... or maybe just because of the wrinkle, what ever floats your boat.:chuckle::p:embarrass
The Fused Shadow was created before OoT dude, therefore creating it out of MM can't possibly happen. And TP is not a fusion of Hyrule and Termina you'd have to be smoking. TP is Hyrule, that's why it is called Hyrule.

I hereby declare your theory dead and stupid as ****. Next time try thinking your stuff through kid, what are you 9 yrs old?

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Double post.

Moblyn, I've been very rude to you as of late and would like to apologize. And if I have been very rude to anybody else I would like to apologize. I have seen myself as venom in this community and feel as though I need to apologize and I know this might be considered spam but I have to get my message across. I apologize and hope we can all put my behavior behind us as we can hopefully start a new beginning!

Spire

III
BRoomer
It's all good man. Let's just work intelligently and progressively together; no bashing, but disproving is always encouraged using evidence from the games.

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
No, a lot of people have gathered that they might be somehow related, but created from Majora's Mask's remains? The Fused Shadow in its primary form is dark magic, but in its material, secondary form (that we see the most), concentrated stone, not what Majora's Mask looks like at all (which seems to be a wooden carved mask). When Link defeated Majora's Wrath in MM, the demon was killed and the mask fell to the floor as simply that: a mask. There was no power left in it, and it remained within the Moon, which as we saw, was teleported away from Termina. Now where it was teleported to remains a question because it looks like it was teleported the same way that things are when they are sent through twilight (with the black pixelated evaporation). So as theory suggests, the Moon is sent to the Twilight Realm.

But... the Fused Shadow was created long before even Ocarina of Time, before the Twili were the Twili and were the Dark Interlopers. When they were captured by the Light Spirits and banished to the Twilight Realm, their weapon—the Fused Shadow—was split into four parts, three scattered across Hyrule and the fourth locked in the Twilight Realm so the four could not be reunited. However many centuries later, MM happens where Majora's Mask is intact and Link has to defeat it. MM's backstory says that there was an ancient tribe (who we assume may be the Ikana) who created and used the mask to do evil and cast hexes on others, but realized truly how evil the mask was, so they sealed it away. Hyrule's parallel history says that several members of an ancient tribe created and used the Fused Shadow to try to steal the Triforce. Similar stories given that the Fused Shadow and Majora's Mask seem to be counterparts to one another.

It may be possible that the Dark Interlopers were Ikana and used Majora's Mask to create the Fused Shadow which they used to attack Hyrule to steal the Triforce, but upon being vanquished by the Light Spirits, failed to do so. As a result, the remaining Ikana in Termina shunned Hyrule, the Triforce, and the Light Spirits, so they created Stone Tower Temple as a blasphemic monument towards them (as seen in the offensive carvings of the Triforce on statues in the temple), though essentially they were being controlled by Majora's Mask, so the temple was made also to relish it. When they realized the mask was evil, they tried to seal it away and while doing so, were killed. Just prior to MM, Skull Kid being controlled by Majora's Mask seals away the Four Giants in evil masks. Why? Because they are the counterparts to the Light Spirits, those who sealed away Majora's minions, the Dark Interlopers in Hyrule. Majora realized that they have the power to counter its own power, so it had to dispose of them.

The Fused Shadow is most likely a product of Majora's Mask rather than a transformation of it. On another note, it really seems like the story of Majora's Mask is the story of a demon who wants the Triforce, parallel of course to the story of Ganon. In this regard, I think we should certainly see a return of Majora somehow in the future.
The only question I have to this nearly flawless post is, Why does termina want the triforce aswell? Why dont they have there own counterpart to it? Like, why would the gods decide to put it in hyrule instead of termina?

Is this because they thought that termina was the most untrustworthy place to put such a powerful object? If so, this is implying that termina is the most evil place out of the 2 realms, correct?

Kingdom Come: "Moblyn, I've been very rude to you as of late and would like to apologize."

Thats very big of you to do such a thing as apologize to me in a double post. In the fact you might be penalized for it. So no big deal man, and lets just be nicer to eachother from now on:chuckle:.

Spire

III
BRoomer
The only question I have to this nearly flawless post is, Why does termina want the triforce aswell? Why dont they have there own counterpart to it? Like, why would the gods decide to put it in hyrule instead of termina?

Is this because they thought that termina was the most untrustworthy place to put such a powerful object? If so, this is implying that termina is the most evil place out of the 2 realms, correct?

Kingdom Come: "Moblyn, I've been very rude to you as of late and would like to apologize."

Thats very big of you to do such a thing as apologize to me in a double post. In the fact you might be penalized for it. So no big deal man, and lets just be nicer to eachother from now on:chuckle:.
Termina is built on the number four, not three. Because the Triforce exists in Hyrule, the denizens crafted the land around the number three because they saw it as sacred. In Termina, I'm guessing their sacred symbol is actually the cardinal compass and the clock, as north, east, south, and west align perfectly with 12, 3, 6, and 9. The Terminans seemed to discover this method of measuring time in coordinance with navigational direction, and so they crafted their land based on it. If you recall, at one point Tatl calls out, "Goddess of time, help us!" or something of that matter, so it seems that there is a single Goddess that rules Termina and she governs time, so the people of Termina worship time, with the clock being their only material representation of it. Though the worship of time is an abstraction whereas the Triforce is a tangible symbol. If you don't have a material relic to worship, then you make up something to worship (ehem.. God).

It's no wonder some Terminans may have seeked out the Triforce because it's what Termina did not have.

X1-12

Smash Champion

isn't the tridorce the physical power of the three goddesses (din,nayru,farore) when they left hyrule after creating it? perhaps in termina their counterparts are the 4 giants? and thus there was never a triforce created as the giants never left termina

(my knowlege on MM is shaky, so correct me if i'm wrong about anything)

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord

Firstly, your grammar is much better in this post than in many of your others, so good job with that.

Secondly, the Triforce was originally found in the Sacred Realm, which is not in Hyrule, but rather another parallel world. The only reason the Triforce is there is because that's where the goddesses departed the world (so actually, I think this is the order: Goddesses left, Triforce made as a result of that, and Sacred Realm made as a result of the Triforce). Lastly, the games do hint that the goddesses much prefer Hyrule to Termina. However, this has nothing to do with where they placed the Triforce, as in theory Termina could make their own path to the Sacred Realm and get to the Triforce just as easily as Hyrule did (although it may be that the goddesses left a natural doorway to the Sacred realm from Hyrule in the Temple of Time, but I don't think we're given many details on that).

:034:

Tacel

Smash Lord
I had nothing to do during a long carride today, so I thought about this.
I appologize if this was thought of before. I hope that it hasn't.

Termina is an alternate dimension. We know that. Where did it go after MM? I think that it's always been there. There have been sorts of alternate dimensions in other games (ALttP and FSA). That, "dimension" is called the Dark World. Could the other dimension, Termina, be in this Dark World?

Plausible? Maybe. But I need evidence. Can anybody think of some.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
This may of been already stated (I don't check the boards like I used to, so I don't know what goes on in these threads like I used to), but are we certain Termina is at all an alternate reality?

I always viewed the place as another land within the world of Zelda. I mean, it's not impossible to have a world where two distinct cultures exist, each with their own deities, government, and such. I mean, look at our world.

And yes, I know the fact of reusing models from Ocarina of Time, therefore having the idea of an alternate reality be true due to two of the same people existing at the same time, makes us theorize Termina as an alternate universe. But it seems maybe it's being delved...too much into.

Maybe we should also look at the possibility of Termina just being another land close to Hyrule, just as there may be a land known as Koholint Island somewhere in their world.

Spire

III
BRoomer
When MM came out, all sorts of publications stated that it was in an alternate dimension including Nintendo Power, which had an interview with Aonuma I believe. If I can find the issue, I'll let you know.

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
Firstly, your grammar is much better in this post than in many of your others, so good job with that.

Secondly, the Triforce was originally found in the Sacred Realm, which is not in Hyrule, but rather another parallel world. The only reason the Triforce is there is because that's where the goddesses departed the world (so actually, I think this is the order: Goddesses left, Triforce made as a result of that, and Sacred Realm made as a result of the Triforce). Lastly, the games do hint that the goddesses much prefer Hyrule to Termina. However, this has nothing to do with where they placed the Triforce, as in theory Termina could make their own path to the Sacred Realm and get to the Triforce just as easily as Hyrule did (although it may be that the goddesses left a natural doorway to the Sacred realm from Hyrule in the Temple of Time, but I don't think we're given many details on that).

Ya, my bad. I completly forgot that it was found in the sacred realm. So what your saying is that the tryforce was open for any dimension to take it? If so, why would the godesses let such an artifact stay so unprotected?

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Ya, my bad. I completly forgot that it was found in the sacred realm. So what your saying is that the tryforce was open for any dimension to take it? If so, why would the godesses let such an artifact stay so unprotected?
Well, it wasn't so unprotected. Ganondorf had to do years of research and delve deeply into the workings of Hyrule so that he could discover where the Triforce was, figure out how to get to it, and then get there. I forget all the little details, but it took Ganondorf a lot of work to get the Triforce. It would probably be just as hard, or harder, for other dimensions to get to it. I would think that it would be harder for other dimensions to get it simply because they are less in favor with the gods and goddesses, and so the gods probably made it slightly easier or simpler for Hyrule to gain access (Temple of Time).

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
Well, it wasn't so unprotected. Ganondorf had to do years of research and delve deeply into the workings of Hyrule so that he could discover where the Triforce was, figure out how to get to it, and then get there. I forget all the little details, but it took Ganondorf a lot of work to get the Triforce. It would probably be just as hard, or harder, for other dimensions to get to it. I would think that it would be harder for other dimensions to get it simply because they are less in favor with the gods and goddesses, and so the gods probably made it slightly easier or simpler for Hyrule to gain access (Temple of Time).

Ya, and besides, the terminian villans where in the twilight realm.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
That's the hero mentioned in the story in The Minish Cap at the beginning. He basically used Picori (Minish) powers (the Picori sword and the Light Force) to seal away evil into a chest with the sword. Every 100 years in Hyrule there's a contest for swordsmen, and the best is allowed to touch the sword. This contest also lines up with when the Minish and Hylian worlds interact with each other, though Hylians never really see the Minish. He looks like Link, sans the hat.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Anyone noticed how the garo warriors in MM are similar to Ganondorf in WW? (sorry I can't find good matching pics)

they wear very similar robes, except the garo have hoods up and have double-swords of similar style, they also attack you in a very similar way (runing at you both swords 'criss-crossing' and slashing)

This is particularly odd as the Garo are found in Ikana (the land of the dead) yet Ganondorf as he appears in WW is parallel to MM as they are on different legs of the split, perhaps they are both copies of any earlier image of Ganon?

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
Anyone noticed how the garo warriors in MM are similar to Ganondorf in WW? (sorry I can't find good matching pics)

they wear very similar robes, except the garo have hoods up and have double-swords of similar style, they also attack you in a very similar way (runing at you both swords 'criss-crossing' and slashing)

This is particularly odd as the Garo are found in Ikana (the land of the dead) yet Ganondorf as he appears in WW is parallel to MM as they are on different legs of the split, perhaps they are both copies of any earlier image of Ganon?
I am thinking that the garo are the termian counterparts to the gerudo, and ganondorf (WW) uses anciant manuvers from the old gerudo who had once lived in hyrule. Thus making there formation of attacks and apearances similar.

I think I just thought of something insane. Majoras mask and wind waker are the storys of zelda inwich both have an apocalypse (post, or present) in the game plot, correct? Well stupid or not, look at there abriviations. MM- WW(opposite! making them up and down, much like hyrule and termina!). and they both happan at the same time on differen sides of the timeline!:psycho::psycho::psycho:

Spire

III
BRoomer
I am thinking that the garo are the termian counterparts to the gerudo, and ganondorf (WW) uses anciant manuvers from the old gerudo who had once lived in hyrule. Thus making there formation of attacks and apearances similar.

I think I just thought of something insane. Majoras mask and wind waker are the storys of zelda inwich both have an apocalypse (post, or present) in the game plot, correct? Well stupid or not, look at there abriviations. MM- WW(opposite! making them up and down, much like hyrule and termina!). and they both happan at the same time on differen sides of the timeline!:psycho::psycho::psycho:
Are you forgetting that there were Gerudo in MM?

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Wind tribe=Oocca Theory

http://zeldawiki.org/Wind_Tribe
http://zeldawiki.org/Oocca

My theory is that at the time of TMC the wind tribe still mantained contact with the royal family (they where down visting the village after all). So after the wind tribe lost contact with the outside world they became isolated (..and history shows spieces isolation leads to real odd ball evolutionary traits), and after many many centuries they eventualy evoled into the Oocca. My evidence is that there both technologicly advance, the boss of the palce of the winds appers mecanical in nature as well as propelers apering here and there (Same with city in the sky as it to has propelers.) Also they both use magic as a means of transportasion. In TMC you use an ocorina (mabey of time?) to teleport to wind creast placed all though out hyrule by the wind tribe. In TP the Oocca you keep meating inside the dungeons has the ability to (Or at least Oocca Jr.) to teleport you back to the Dungeon's Entry point. Finaly, the most clear conection is they both live in a floating city.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I know that this is a little early, but I have a theory for Skyward Sword.
At E3 today, they mentioned that Link raises his sword to the sky to get power from the Sky Gods. Does this sound like the Oocca to anybody else?

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
I might as well post this here:
Hey, has anyone grabbed a good look at the sword? It looks a lot like the Master Sword, but I don't want to be the one to say that it is the MS, especially when the title of the game is "Skyward Sword." In fact, I don't really see any difference between the MS and the sword Link is holding here. Maybe they simply used that model for the demo and Link will have a different sword in the final version.

Although, the sword is part of the logo we see at the trailer...and the closer I look the more similarities I see. I still don't want to say the Skyward Sword is the Master Sword, but the sword in the logo looks exactly like the Master Sword. I don't think the game would have both, because that would be silly. What sword would you start with? If you start with neither, which do you get first? You would think that you'd get the SS second because it's the object of the game, but you would think that you'd get the MS second because it's (probably) more powerful (it's at least more legendary).

So I'm going to say, based off the artwork, that the MS = the SS. Of course it's a bit early to tell (very early) much of anything, so I guess this is kind of silly to be going over.

Edit: Sword close-ups

1:40 of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dYgrMz_XBI
and
http://www.zeldawiki.org/File:Master_sword.png

That's what I'm thinking. Also, in case people can't really see the details of the sword in the trailer:

http://www.zeldawiki.org/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Skyward_Sword

You can check out various angles of the sword from the pictures on that page (at the bottom).

I honestly think that this is the Master Sword.

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman

Kokiri forest? If Yes was your answer, Past or present does this game take place of OoT?

On another note, Epic micky looks pretty kick ***!

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Dark Link Theories?

I just read up on some of the theories of Dark Link, but I feel that, though they make sence that they are not encompessing enough. I wish to know some of the more popular and some of the more obscure (but still logical) Dark link theories out there. can some one help, please? Thank you in advance for those who can help! :)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
While we're still on the Oocca and Twilight Princess there is one point that I want to highlight. In Skyward Sword Link travels between Skyloft, "the heavens", and Hyrule, "the land below". Twilight Princess mentions someone who did the same; namely, The Messenger to the Heavens that Impaz tells us of. "Among the legends of my clan, there is a story from the time when the Oocca still maintained contact with the royal family. Yes, it said that a mysterious rod was handed down from the people of the sky, and it was called the Dominion Rod...The rod was only to be carried by the messenger to the heavens when the royal family needed to communicate with the Oocca." Naturally, I always assumed that the messenger came from Hyrule and carried messages to the heavens, but given Skyward Sword I'm willing to accept that perhaps Link from Skyloft may be the messenger. Or if he's not the messenger, there may still be some connection between the messenger and Skyloft.
Just sayin'

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I might as well post this here:

That's what I'm thinking. Also, in case people can't really see the details of the sword in the trailer:

http://www.zeldawiki.org/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Skyward_Sword

You can check out various angles of the sword from the pictures on that page (at the bottom).

I honestly think that this is the Master Sword.

Well, in minish cap, there was a sword called the picori blade which resembled the master sword. Maybe the skyward sword is like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom