• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Wow, this power ranking ****ing sucks.

I would never use neutral snake, Kira uses blue Rob, and Silly Kyle only uses green Peach when he's stoned.
lol I didn't even realize they weren't all the neutral color until you posted that.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
yea the diversity is pretty great among characters

and yes Axe probably has played less brawl than anybody on the PR but thats why hes 8 he hasnt beaten anybody above him

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Wow, this power ranking ****ing sucks.

I would never use neutral snake, Kira uses blue Rob, and Silly Kyle only uses green Peach when he's stoned.
i said to chris that kyle uses red peach, you use blue snake? but didn't know what color rob kira used. would it be hard to fix?

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Kyle uses Pink peach (as he said, he dresses in character), and yeah, I use blue snake. I don't think it'll be hard to fix unless yan didn't save a psd and just merged all the layers down.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
i know what we need now, a marth PR

"blah blah blah we decided duffy over lonewolf by a 2/3rds majority"

3 panelists.... who voted for me? i must give him cookies next time i see him.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Who stays up past 4am arguing about brawl rankings haha. I find it hilarious that Jeff is even on the rankings when he plays the least by far out of anyone on that list. I'm also happy about the diversity on that character list :)
this guy is probably top 5 even though he plays the game once a year

if you don't believe me play him.

Jane

Smash Hero
lol tucson sitting not-caringly almost at the absolute bottom

i bet i could beat the bottom 3 or 4 ranked people in this game. I WANT A SPOT ON A RANKINGS FOR A GAME I DON'T CARE ABOUT!!!!
****ING ENTER THE BRAWL TOURNEY NEXT TIME!

you seriously could be on there. just enter. and jetfour could be on there too jesus christ that dude is good with everyone.

also, look for an olimar in an az pr near you very soon! :p

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
lol too bad you suck too much to get on PR. you can't even beat my brawl falcon

let alone lose to it by less than 2 stocks

Jane

Smash Hero
YOUR MOMS A BRAWL FALCON! ):<

hahaha but no really, by "very soon" i meant "however long it takes me to be good enough" ;D

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
it depends on who you guys play if you play an average Snake, MK, DDD, Olimar, Falco, Marth, Peach or Wario you wont be able to beat top 5 we have the matchups pretty down already

also i still think i have best OLIMAR in AZ Darklinks is good to though but i 3 stocked it with my DDD <3

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Heres my points about this thing 1st Jard and I have never fought in a tournament before EVER no joke. Every tourny we do, we end up never having to fight each other but having him in 4th is legit because i know hed prob be ahead of me anyways. (but your never too sure) 2nd what does it mean by newcommer on every ones slot. third and THE ONLY REASON I AM REALLY PISSED OF ABOUT IS. Put a Ganondorf face in my mains slot. I make it perfectly clear to every single person i meet. I main PIT, GANON , and ROB guys! 4th shouldn't HadesBlade be in 9th or 10th at least.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
lol and you played me SERIOUSLY as you said and I still like almost 2 stocked you ;P

and you havnt used your Oli in tourney like I have so I still do have best OLI in AZ

and no Kira you cant have Ganon since you NEVER use him in tourney all your placings are with Pit/ROB

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Im playing GANON for now on. im gunna ganon **** in tournies then u will have to put a ganon face in my mains slot. if i dont then im just gunna ***** and complain maybe ge some other ghetto blacks and bust some caps. maybe even tie u up chris beat u with some ugly ganon plushies

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Dude Im not kidding im so pissed off. And i used him against justin many times in tourny (and lost) but still i want ganons face on there. im not gunna stop using ganon until his face is on there. Yes im willing be a little whiney 3 year old to get what i want

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
LOL kira your being silly i use Olimar and DDD and win in tournies than you use Ganon and i dont even care if they are next to my name on PR

so prove to us why he should be next to your name at the next tourney seriously

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yay <3 darkshifter for making top 10....LUCKY NUMBER 7 BRO!!!

I like the set up you guys have here for power rankings. Good stuff.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Yay <3 darkshifter for making top 10....LUCKY NUMBER 7 BRO!!!

I like the set up you guys have here for power rankings. Good stuff.
XD

<3 you david.

and yes, i will be trying to host a tourny either on nov 7th or 14th. so try to have one of those days off. mk will most likely be banned for this and ima try and get oos to come :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
XD

<3 you david.

and yes, i will be trying to host a tourny either on nov 7th or 14th. so try to have one of those days off. mk will most likely be banned for this and ima try and get oos to come :)
Brawl/Melee or just Brawl?

If it's Brawl/Melee, please try to make it November 7th (or 21st, I guess) because a few AZ Melee-ers are going to Pat's House in San Diego that weekend.

Almo

Smash Ace
hey, wondering where you got those different colored palettes of the character icons. i've been looking everywhere for them. did you make them or get them from some link?

Starking

Smash Cadet
Nice to AZ finally getting a power ranking up, sadly I've been kinda busy with school the last few months. So maybe I'll get back into the groove of playing Brawl again.

Top Bottom