• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I would, but it's not like there are a lot of people in Tucson play Brawl with, and the ones that do play don't give me a variety of characters to learn matchups against.

And then there is the whole situation of where I live compared with the rest of Tucson, but that's just a big paragraph no one wants to read.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Ohh nice power rankings!
Good job chris
I better start playing more I might have a chance. When's the next tourney?
I think justin and chris should be tied at least justin is either second or first everytime. Chris I think your very close behind.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I would, but it's not like there are a lot of people in Tucson play Brawl with, and the ones that do play don't give me a variety of characters to learn matchups against.

And then there is the whole situation of where I live compared with the rest of Tucson, but that's just a big paragraph no one wants to read.
You have to get better!? I lost a wole dollar to my brother when I bet on you!!! Why would you do that to me Tommy? You broke my heart lol

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
tommy is my *****, add an eleven to power rankings and put tommy on it because he's TOO GOOD not to be on the list.

SNAKNEEGALIIIZZE!

Saffy

Smash Ace
Tommy should be on the list wtf, he's awesome!
I'll actually try next tourney though whenever that is...
Chris when is the next tourney?
PS: Silly Kyle I switched my main back to Peach =3

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Saffy!! You're so awesome! I'm glad you switched back to Peach because she is a fierce, sexy *****. <3

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
woah, haven't been here in a while, really glad this is here. maybe someday... *starry-eyed smiley*

Wobbles will be taken out and just be listed as inactive until he returns the next power ranking update
also does anyone know when Light is actually leaving?

also I'm hosting friday at 4

hosting friday at 4 so everyone better come!

for any newcomers here's the address/directions

2131 E. 10th St #2
Tempe, AZ 85281

Please don't use a GPS navigation system (or Google Maps or Mapquest) to get to my address. It'll route you through a permanently closed gate.

From ASU: go east on University, turn right just before you get to Price Rd/101 (into the Jack in the Box plaza). The condo complex is in the back corner of that plaza. Go into the condo complex and follow the road all the way to the back gate. I live in the building to the right of the back gate, in the back, away-from-the-gate corner.

From the 101: take the University exit and turn west. Turn left immediately into the Jack in the Box plaza. The condo complex is in the back corner of that plaza. Go into the condo complex and follow the road all the way to the back. I live in the building to the right of the back gate, in the back, away-from-the-gate corner.

Parking: Most of the parking are assigned spaces to residents, but there are a bunch of visitor spots around the complex. Here is a map of them. Pretty much any space marked "Visitor" (usually with a yellow curb) is fair game, as are any of the spots by the pool.

By Orbit: Take the Orbit Mercury line to Escalante Center (it picks up around College & 6th at ASU, I think). Head east a tiny bit and you'll see a gate closing off a condo complex to your left. There is a human-sized door in the left part of the gate that's usually open. If it's closed, give me a call

602-696-7917

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
can there be a top tier and a low tier power ranking.lol that means people like me and tommy could be on top.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Tokyo, then my Mario would just be at the top of the list instead, and wouldn't that be grand? <3

I also like how on Justin's character icon there's a small Snake next to Metaknight, because it makes it look like Snake is MK's Nana.

But yeah, I'll be leaving soon and won't be around until January of 2010, so I guess farewell for now, AZ :) I'll probably be at Chris' smashfest on Friday.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
bloodhawk, no you wont lol. Wobbles beat you every time when you were here lol
Fix'd for accuracy. You and I were going back and forth IIRC. You, in no way, beat me every time. That is stretching the story and you know it. I also beat your Olimar pretty solid whenever you played him (not that that matters since you don't main him), you only beat me with your MK. Even then, it was back and forth. You gotta give me at least some credit. I also like how friendlies qualify as a tournament match with money on the line. You have never played me in tournament and I have never played you with actual money on the line. Never got that MM, so who knows what those matches could have become. A few friendlies at a smash fest can't possibly represent how someone would place at a tournament and even you know that. It can just give you an idea at what level of play they are currently at.

This is in no way trying to provoke you or talk you down either, I only posted because the story had to be set straight and I'd do so to any worthy adversary (It just took me forever to get my internet working properly, so I haven't been on Smashboards in a while due to moving johns.... x_X) That aside, talking really isn't going to prove anything, so I'll just make you see when I come to the next few smashfests/tournies and open the ****-age can. :)

You just wait my friend, you just wait ;)

Wobbles thrashed me, I'll admit (You didn't do much better that night either :p). I have no clue how to play Wario at all. :( There are 0 Wario players where I come from. When I get to play him regularly, I hope to change that. Now that he's leaving for a time, doesn't seem like I'll get that chance anytime soon. I was looking forward to hanging with him too. Drat.

I doubt I'd be able to take out the Justin/Wobbles team combo, that is just too much sync and team synergy to overcome without a steady partner for a long time. Was a total blast playing them, they have some amazing team chemistry. By the looks of things it's going to be a long time before I get to play them again too... : <

I'll be looking for a steady partner here soon. So if anyone is out of one, I'd love to hit them up if they are willing to work at it and actually try to place high. Other than that, see you guys soon. :3

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
hey blood hawk want to be my doubles partner while wobbles is gone ;o

chris is having a smashfest tomorrow you should go and we could try out some teams im going to try playing with darkshifter to but if you want we can play together and see how we match up as well

haha i knew that comment would fire him up
which is exactly what I wanted :p

well darkshifter 3 stocked you SO THERE
not saying he's a bad player at all, but no one should be getting 3 stocked
(Honestly I think you won once against me though, and I have good memory)

show me otherwise
With Wobbles leaving I need more and more competition to keep my drive going

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
no one should be getting 3 stocked huh chris? I 3 stocked your Olimar with DDD and your Snake as well <33333333333333333

but tournament is what matters and for all we know blood hawk was sandbagging us to see the competition

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Wow so much trash talking here i might as well join in. No offense to anyone i might provoke in my next few comments. First up Bryce dang it quit holdin up that dumb win of yours u got on me in that tourny its making me want to get a bunch of black people on your A/SS. I didnt get all butt hole happy when i beat beat justin and shouted to everyone then kept bothering him about it. i dont think i mentioned it once, Except the momment right after when i jumped up out of my seat and praising God. Also again chris ive never fought jard in a tourny can you please fix up that thing u said about that in your "REASONINGS". Out to Blood hawk that dont even know that came to the fest which was the only one i missed. BRING IT ON try to get past GANON SON! And after toatally calling you out I would like to burry the two second hatchet with this. Want to partner up? I do have an official partner for tournies and such but want to be butt buddies on friday and maybe all the times at tournies where my official partner doesnt show up since he acctually lives pretty far away. dang run-on sentence. Also saffy DAAAAAAAAMN GIRL! If you keep switching your mains like that might as well die... I mean main random i think that would work out for ya. Justin same offer to you if you want to have a completelty useless over the top SDing Ganondorf as a partner feel free to say "hey can I have a completely useless over the top SDing Ganondorf as a partner". And to Silly Kyle. Please for the love of god dont bring pot to chis's cause im pulling off a Hadesblade and my dad is going to be there staring at everyone cause he just wants to check out the place do to my mom saying she doesnt want me doing tournies anymore at chris's because she thinks its too ghetto Due to My grandma convincing her, Due to my brother not standing up for me when argueing with my grandma and tall white mom due to him being a *****. Holy crap run on sentence. Also about my Dad coming guys dont worry hes not like my brother, so you dont have to worry about a gigantic black guy who doesnt say anything and stares at you. Also omg Wobbles is leaving wtf. Thanks Jard for saying i main blue ROB and severing the KKKira group by not being racist. I hope all of you guys bring your plushies! we may just have a plushie contest.
----------------------------------------FREAKING UPDATE----------------------------------------------------------
Screw you (not really in the A/SS) Justin and blood hawk will not try to be a doubles ***** so i take back my doubles partner offer im sure you guys wouldnt want a Black guy that doesnt have a gun and has a sword instead that is kept for show.
----------------------------------OMG UPDATE-----------------------------------------------
Im going by the name KiraFlax now my children so get a beer and forget i was ever Kira. Not like changing a name AKA adding with change your views about my race or anything but i really want to feel "Special", too many Kiras. BTW if you forget it i will laugh at you like my Sig by standing and staring at you with my head down and body side ways in awkward and homosexual pose.

hadesblade

Smash Lord

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Wow so much trash talking here i might as well join in. No offense to anyone i might provoke in my next few comments. First up Bryce dang it quit holdin up that dumb win of yours u got on me in that tourny its making me want to get a bunch of black people on your A/SS. I didnt get all butt hole happy when i beat beat justin and shouted to everyone then kept bothering him about it. i dont think i mentioned it once, Except the momment right after when i jumped up out of my seat and praising God.
dude.... your the one that keeps bringing it up. your not helping what your saying by bringing it up. and that win was not dumb, our first and third matches were close, but the second one was a 2 stock. that was the dumb one. lul get ddd fsmashed.

also, can't wait for tonight :)

@bloodhawk, you best come :)

Top Bottom