• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
So how often does the PR go back up for consideration? Will the panelists discuss after every notable tourney or more seldom than that?

Duff0

Smash Ace
If there was a considerable improvement of a player, it should be updated after a tournament that they place well in.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Guys, I'll make the tourney on the 7th almost guaranteed. I'll be back in AZ before Halloween, so that's the good news. I got my tickets already and will hopefully be able to make the next smashfest.

Was a ***** and a half, but I finally have things in some semblance of order. ;3

Justin, if you want to still try out teams, I'd be really happy to try it out unless you made plans already. I use Snake in dubs mostly but double Snake doesn't sound fun, so we'll try some stuff out and see where it gets us. I happen to play a character very well I didn't use that entire smashfest for competitive reasons. :chuckle:

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
I do actually main Lucario. I just have to use Snake for some of my harder matchups, IE. MK and Snake.... Why go the hard route when you can win easier? I used Lucario against DarkShifter and Wobbles, but that was about it.

Main reason I didn't pull him out much cause I haven't actually played real people with Lucario in a while and have to work a lot of kinks out with him. I've been working on my Snake secondary so he's kinda on back burner for now. Not like you can forget how to play a character, his metagames been the same for almost a year. XD

Lucario is good but he can't do it alone. Snake is just one of my go to guys cause Lucario's recovery is fail and a half vs MK. I "can" beat Snakes with Lucario I just don't like having gay drawn out matches so I just ditto. :p

The only way to beat Snake with Lucario is run away and aura sphere spam him all day, then juggle when he's off guard cause he asplodes himself due to miscalculated grenades amidst aura sphere spam. Hold onto that stock and be elusive and it's not hard. I've taken matches off DSF and Ally with my Lucario. ;3 Although with Ally you never know cause he's always sandbagging.

He's just not as fun to play vs Snake. MK you can beat too, but he's a ***** and you can't **** up once or it's a stock and I just don't have the concentration in me when I'm doing friendlies. I've beaten a ton of MW MKs too, the matchup just gets tiring after you get gayed too many times. XD

Now that I'm here, you will be seeing plenty of Luc.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
I do actually main Lucario. I just have to use Snake for some of my harder matchups, IE. MK and Snake.... Why go the hard route when you can win easier? I used Lucario against DarkShifter and Wobbles, but that was about it.

Main reason I didn't pull him out much cause I haven't actually played real people with Lucario in a while and have to work a lot of kinks out with him. I've been working on my Snake secondary so he's kinda on back burner for now. Not like you can forget how to play a character, his metagames been the same for almost a year. XD

Lucario is good but he can't do it alone. Snake is just one of my go to guys cause Lucario's recovery is fail and a half vs MK. I "can" beat Snakes with Lucario I just don't like having gay drawn out matches so I just ditto. :p

The only way to beat Snake with Lucario is run away and aura sphere spam him all day, then juggle when he's off guard cause he asplodes himself due to miscalculated grenades amidst aura sphere spam. Hold onto that stock and be elusive and it's not hard. I've taken matches off DSF and Ally with my Lucario. ;3 Although with Ally you never know cause he's always sandbagging.

He's just not as fun to play vs Snake. MK you can beat too, but he's a ***** and you can't **** up once or it's a stock and I just don't have the concentration in me when I'm doing friendlies. I've beaten a ton of MW MKs too, the matchup just gets tiring after you get gayed too many times. XD

Now that I'm here, you will be seeing plenty of Luc.
cool story bro :mushroom:

lulz, i need to update my siggy XD

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Left me out? That's it. I'm going back in time and leaving Arizona 5 weeks ago, just to show you.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
It's my goal to challenge after the next tourney

If I had no taste, I'd say "BELIEVE IT!"

btw justin, great stuff

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Oh yeah and Kira uses blue rob. Axe uses regular ice climbers, which I want to say is what you used, Nana just looks a little red.

Top Bottom