• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
^ Don't worry, April 1st was Slowpoke day on Smashboards, so apparently it's hip to be slow.

No but seriously, just doing my duties as a fellow T.O. ;)

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Expect the PR to be posted sometime today! All I'm waiting on is two people to pick their characters (you know who you are, haha).

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Well, after a day at school filled with eagerness and impatience, I went to the local playntrade to see if there are any upcoming tournaments (didn't see any) and I went to the photos to see if there were any new ones, that's when I noticed some from here in the photos. I then had about an hour of flashbacky thoughts. I remembered my first tournament there, and I remember seeing some of you. I was a rob player (with a sideways wiimote, good times..) and I remember this because Kevin had to play someone else (don't remember) and he went with Pit.

This tournament created my inherent hatred of that pink puffball kirby, because I lost to one, who said I was "the best rob player he ever played" (must not have played Kiraflax or something XD) and he invited me to Devastation.

I'm bringing this up for 2 reasons, I want to see if anyone remembered this, but more than that I want to know if anyone (mainly a snake player) recalls destroying a toon link player who used a sideways wiimote at an earlier playntrade tourney.

Oh and one more thing, where's the new* PR at?

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I definitely remember playing someone who used sideways wiimote, who may or may not have used Toon Link, while I may or may not have been using Snake, and telling him that wiimote was worthless and it was literally the worst thing anyone could ever use. He then told me something about how one day, there would be a wiimote player who'd beat me, and I laughed.

Might that be you? Hell if I know.

heysuess

Smash Cadet
Well, after a day at school filled with eagerness and impatience, I went to the local playntrade to see if there are any upcoming tournaments (didn't see any) and I went to the photos to see if there were any new ones, that's when I noticed some from here in the photos. I then had about an hour of flashbacky thoughts. I remembered my first tournament there, and I remember seeing some of you. I was a rob player (with a sideways wiimote, good times..) and I remember this because Kevin had to play someone else (don't remember) and he went with Pit.

This tournament created my inherent hatred of that pink puffball kirby, because I lost to one, who said I was "the best rob player he ever played" (must not have played Kiraflax or something XD) and he invited me to Devastation.

I'm bringing this up for 2 reasons, I want to see if anyone remembered this, but more than that I want to know if anyone (mainly a snake player) recalls destroying a toon link player who used a sideways wiimote at an earlier playntrade tourney.

Oh and one more thing, where's the new* PR at?
I know that Kirby player. He's a friend of mine. And no he hasn't played Kira lol. He never comes out to anything!! Neither do I so I can't give him too much crap >.<

heysuess

Smash Cadet
I've been working on Samus as of late. Marth and DDD too. I feel that my Marth is my best character but I want to be known for Samus.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
oh wait nvm on the sfxt i forgot i got an invite but its in socal

also tommy why not my lucas :( but ill still do it with rob :D

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I told you before, man. IC's can not CG that little d**k. If you want to use Lucas against me, then it will be vs. my Snake or Falcon.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
cool, I'm down for both of those. I'm excited for IC's vs. R.O.B

I also need revenge against Stevo's Mario.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Airvault is a beast for his character pick.

Everyone else (read:Tommy (assuming he meant King Boo) and Moo) is coo too i guess. I must not be paying much attention to results though. Interesting PR.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
What happened to Jane and Yoshiken?

So when is the next tournament? I'm planning on actually coming this season. Especially if we have UAT as a venue, since it's not too far for me.

Where did all these G&Ws come from? I used to feel unique.

Hey Bryce or Saffy, I can brawl pretty much anytime this week between 1:00 and 5:00, except Wednesday, so if you want to message me on here, I lost my phone so you can't text me.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
@Jard It is indeed King Boo, it's just his crown is hidden behind the gray stripe. Guess I should fix that. ^_^

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
That's a sick PR image! I love it.

Congrats to Kira and K9 for passing me this update. You guys have stepped it up big time and I love the competition.

Congrats to everyone else for making it on this most recent update.

AZ has gotten so much better and I am really excited to see everyone's improvement over the next couple months.

I am super hyped about NYTE this weekend! For all of you who are going, please remember to play all the out of staters!!

Let's **** **** up!!!

And I plan on bringing it harder this new season.

<3
Silly Kyle

:peach:

:phone:

:phone:

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
One of the G&W came out of nowhere. :3
I am really excited to be on this PR, I love the players here.

RAVE! Y U NO GET TOP 10?

Also, just because I want to make you edit it even more.. The Wii U can only use 1 tablet controller at a time, so the image is wrong there :awesome:

Top Bottom