• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Power Ranking Decision 9

AXE 09

Smash Master
I'm sorry :( For some reason, they have me closing at work this Saturday instead of opening, and I can't find anyone to switch with. I'm sorry :(

:phone:

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Rave for this tournament, we as hosts, need to do our part in starting this tourney on time. i was thinking being there at 11 to set up would be good or do you think a little earlier?

Also peple tvs are needed !!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have a portable fan? i need it for my wii to work correctly.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Does anyone want to spot me fifteen lovely dollars? You will be reimbursed next Friday, I kind of promised Yummy I would team with him this tourney and I've missed enough tournaments this season already.

Donate to the Ike main. <3

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Rave for this tournament, we as hosts, need to do our part in starting this tourney on time. i was thinking being there at 11 to set up would be good or do you think a little earlier?

90% of the time, I am the first one to arrive at tournaments (at least since I became T.O.). ;) Unfortunately this tourney I'm not arriving until 4:30. :( I'm giving Rob all my setup stuff though, so hopefully he'll arrive at a good time. And I have plenty of small fans, so I'll include that in the things he'll pick up from me.

And Aaven, I'll lend you money for your Singles Entry fee if no one else shows you some monetary love.

Sulla

Smash Rookie
Hey do you guys know the starcraft II people? I'm pretty sure they are having a tournament the same day same place as this. Would be great to double dip and meet the smash scene again :)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
out of the brawl scene we dont have any starcraft players. id like to watch them play though, the game looks tight

Sulla

Smash Rookie
https://www.facebook.com/events/250789628367330/

I want to thank LzGamer and Machine for coming out last time!!!!!!

Saturday, July 8th, 2012 11:00am

2625 W Baseline Rd Tempe AZ
***Room Reservation Pending***
POWER PROBLEMS RESOLVED!

Tourney 10$ Entry fee brackets will be created at the location.

Bring Your Own Computer ( Mouse, Keyboard, Monitor, LAN Cable or Laptop )
WIFI Available

Please if you have power strips bring them ( the more the merrier )
( EXTENSION CORDS PLEASE IF YOU HAVE THEM )

Prizes: Cash Prize 1st 60%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 10% ( of pool )
ALL MONEY GOING TO PRIZES: MORE PEOPLE MORE PRIZES!

Tourney Play: Pool Play

We put everyone into pools of 4
And each person plays everyone else in that pool in a BO3 so that way, everyone is guaranteed X amount of BO3 matches
The Top 2 from each pool (depending on the size of the tourney) gets into the bracket rounds
The bracket rounds are a BO3
The semi finals are a BO5
The finals BO5

ALL WELCOME TO HANG OUT / WATCH

ALL WELCOME TO PLAY AFTERWARDS / REPLAYS

ALL WELCOME TO CAST GAMES as long as you are in a different room.

Hangout and play welcome as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres the sc info, hope you guys didnt reserve the same room! :)

Sulla

Smash Rookie
wait their facebook page says sunday and the teamliquid page says saturday, trying to figure it out

Saffy

Smash Ace
That'd be weird if there were 2 tournaments in the same room lol.. Not sure how it would work.

But umm Kira/k9 if I happen to come and bring my TV/Wii set up can it be used as the main tv for GF's, hype matches and stuff? I ask if EVERYONE can save every tourney match they play on my wii.. I ask this because I can record and upload matches the same night/next day. I haven't seen anyone really commit or even upload matches from our tournaments and I am offering.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
haha, if the sc scene starts to chant "SUCK THAT ****" just like we did, I would love them

"HEY THIS IS A PLACE FOR LEARNING RABBLE RABBLE!"

Jane

Smash Hero
i'll assume that means yes <3

sorry guys, i love all of you, and i'll give all of you extra big hugs when i see you all, but i'm totally gonna be meeting the phx sc2 scene for a lot of the time lol.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
i'll assume that means yes <3

sorry guys, i love all of you, and i'll give all of you extra big hugs when i see you all, but i'm totally gonna be meeting the phx sc2 scene for a lot of the time lol.
no youre not!!!!!!! >.<

Bazooka Joe

Smash Apprentice

I'll bring a t.v, but should I bring a Wii with P:M or infinite replay for Brawl?

Sulla

Smash Rookie
Hey guys sorry for the mis-information but the SCII tourney is on sunday!!

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
All I have to say is...

MOTHER****ING HYPE N****S!

My Peach is going to go so ****ING hard!!!

Now that I can finally start practicing Brawl again and not relying on Melee anymore to keep me warmed up, you guys are ****ing DEAD.

:peach:

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
All I have to say is...

MOTHER****ING HYPE N****S!

My Peach is going to go so ****ING hard!!!

Now that I can finally start practicing Brawl again and not relying on Melee anymore to keep me warmed up, you guys are ****ing DEAD.

:peach:
O_O

I don't think my body is ready.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Ya'll better watch out for my 2 hour Ice Climbers.
Using Peach in doubles <3

Too bad Bryce isn't here anymore.. I practiced the mk cg all last night :troll:

Saffy

Smash Ace
the cg timing is difficult to adjust ... I can see why people don't use this character.
But I can pretty much spot on do the cg on MK, Marth, Olimar, Falco, Peach, Mario (Until 80%), Diddy, and yeah thats about it. I can also Hobble every character, but I have a harder time doing that ._____. timing so wack.

Also nana is a *****.. she always messes everything up.

Bazooka Joe

Smash Apprentice
the cg timing is difficult to adjust ... I can see why people don't use this character.
But I can pretty much spot on do the cg on MK, Marth, Olimar, Falco, Peach, Mario (Until 80%), Diddy, and yeah thats about it. I can also Hobble every character, but I have a harder time doing that ._____. timing so wack.

Also nana is a *****.. she always messes everything up.
80%? I should be fine then.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Guys I'm bringing a container of pokemon, anime figures, and video games to sell (sorry nothing is for prizes).
So if you are interested in some lemme know. They are priced from $2-20 or so each.

Also natu is soo cute:

Top Bottom