• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Power Ranking Decision 9

Bazooka Joe

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering if all the matches were being recorded or a select few? Also, is it going on Tommy's channel?

@ k9: Alrighty then, just a bit curious.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
The Ganon challenge was a blast guys. The Ike FFAs brought me much joy. <3

See you guys in Singles Grand Finals tomorrow.

Blood Falcon11

Smash Apprentice
If someone could bring their Gamecube for a melee setup, it would be awesome, I can bring my TV for it.

EDIT: Nevermind, my awesome brother is letting me take his Wii.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Chance I can't make it... Woke up very irritated with panic attacks and that's not a good sign for me going out all day. It's hard for me to control my anxiety on a day I feel well in the mind.
I'll try my best... I won't be there until 2 or so if I do.

:phone:

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Chance I can't make it... Woke up very irritated with panic attacks and that's not a good sign for me going out all day. It's hard for me to control my anxiety on a day I feel well in the mind.
I'll try my best... I won't be there until 2 or so if I do.

:phone:
Sadface.

That's unfortunate Saffy, hopefully you feel better and can show up a little later.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I am going now, ._. I got that peer pressure.
I'll be leaving soon. Bringing a set up most likely so I'll need some help with the TV again.. :(

Saffy

Smash Ace
Fun tournament guys, really sad I didn't get to play many of you like I wanted...
Tournament like these makes it so hard to quit :/ I honestly don't want to.

^^ Also Good **** to Kira and K9 for winning doubles, and thanks to everyone I got to play :) It was fun. I think I did well for not playing for a month, but there were obvious mistakes I made hopefully I learn from them.

Top Bottom