• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

At Melee's End - Pro Impact CCSC Championship RESULTS - (Calgary, AB)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
There's a trailer out Adam if you haven't seen it yet. Just check youtube.

I haven't done anything other than that yet.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
No, but it just doen't look interesting for me. I'm sure it's a great game but it's not something I'd go out and buy. =/

spindash

Smash Ace
halo3 or CoD4 is the best game this year

I wonder what the best game next year will be?
I'll take your word for that, man. Halo 3 was a total blast. I haven't had the pleasure of playing CoD4 yet.

Well, to be frank about next year... Brawl's a huge competitor for the title of 2008. But I think MGS4 might pull it off too. XD Hard to say, really!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
halo3 or CoD4 is the best game this year

I wonder what the best game next year will be?
Actually Galaxy won the game of the year, I was being factual when i said that (not saying awards are facts, but you know wat i mean).

EDIT: Oh and for next year Starcraft 2 will take it for sure, there will be zero competition! Thats if it comes out

Alphicans

Smash Hero
And if korea gets a say in this voting system or not =P.

If it's all north america it probably won't win
It's not based on voting, cause if it was games like Halo 3 would win these awards which would just be insane ;)/:p to them halo lovers. It will win purely by good quality gameplay, story line, online play, and replay vaule not by popularity.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
lol, yeah, but my obsession of the game isn't the only reason i am saying this, it's just that Blizzard only makes REALLY good games and i am considering SC won game of the year in 1997 i believe which was the best year for video games period.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Portal is easily the best game I've played this year.

CoD4 is fantastic as well, as is TF2.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
lol, yeah, but my obsession of the game isn't the only reason i am saying this, it's just that Blizzard only makes REALLY good games and i am considering SC won game of the year in 1997 i believe which was the best year for video games period.
sc was released in late 1998 =/

Top Bottom