• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

At Melee's End - Pro Impact CCSC Championship RESULTS - (Calgary, AB)

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
All of the AME videos have now been digitized and are currently in the process of being diced up into pieces for y'all. The hardest part is over, now it's just these bajillion megabytes of videos in conjunction with my less-than-godly internet connection that's holding things up!

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Steve is gonna win ct4 with ivysaur obviously

CT4 is on may 31st.

All I'm giving right now is a date, I will make the thread in March to give 2 months notice.

Besides we're all gonna suck at brawl right?

right?

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
In trying to sort through some of these videos, it looks like I might need some clarification. I suppose this is why I encourage the use of consistent name tags!

Tiep and Ryan, you guys seem to have the tendency to play under tags like FOX and LINK and I'm never sure if either of those applies to one of you specifically or if it's supposed to be associated with the character or if they're just randomly selected or what. In any case, I was under the impression that Ryan typically uses the FOX tag, but now that I'm looking at a few of the raw videos, I have a two-game set of Kage vs. some Fox with a FOX tag that doesn't jive with the bracket. Evidence indicates that this is in fact Patooty vs. Kage from the Winner's Bracket because CowEar and Kage never met in the actual Singles bracket. Unless someone was recording pools matches or something.

Anyway, long story short, Tiep, do you use the "FOX" in-game tag every once in awhile or not? If so, I'll call this mystery solved.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Umm.. I'm pretty sure it's Patooty that uses Fox and Cowear that uses Link tag.

Edit: I just reviewed episode 1 of AME and when I was fighting Patooty he had the Fox tag so.. I guess that confirms it.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I uploaded a crapload of videos anyway. Despite my foolproof test on initial uploads as to the proper encoding settings, I realized just now that a bunch of them are completely out of sync with their sound.

It's important that you know that this is YouTube's fault, not mine. I followed their encoding guidelines and my own raw videos have no synchronization problems. I have NO intention of re-uploading them all after having wasted this much time already.

The videos listed above that don't currently have links are still coming, but after that, I'm done with this. Although I seem to be pretty okay at it, it seems like fate has decided that I'm just not cut out to be a tournament director without repeatedly getting my *** kicked by thousands of minor incidents of bad luck that leave such an awful taste in my mouth that I don't even love the game as much as I used to.

In any case, the full best of 7 set between Kage and FalseFalco is now viewable.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
LOL now I remember those tape cuts!

I played well that game too!

oh well

Also thanks alot for the vids Randall

Fogel

Smash Lord
Thanks Randall! Don't feel too bad about those video problems on YouTube; I've had a few issues while uploading stuff there as well. Some videos I try to upload just say they have errors even though they work perfectly fine, some have the sound desynced even when I know it was good originally ... *mutter mutter*

Top Bottom