• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF Presents: The Legend of SOVAman, 3/20/10, Hagerstown MD

g-regulate

Smash Hero
we could go for some tag team action, old school WWF style. monstar said she could kick our ***, so ill stay close to the corner for easy tagging. team snake pit (oh btree where art thou)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
id say the big reason we all lose to you is that you actually ENJOY brawl. most of us cant stand it.
korn pretends not to like it, but loves money/the community

g-regulate

Smash Hero
hence why i said "the community", making me correct in all ways.

i dont really enjoy brawl that much, at least not for very long, i just enjoy being people down with hova

falco03

Smash Lord
sorry g reg your not even close to the one of the people im looking foward to beating you kinda fell off............korn chu boss candy omni and im sorry your just not good anymore. thats the real reason you quit brawl

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
baby takeover you are getting cocky as ****..
winning them small *** tournies.. LOL
but fareal lie you always say you got me then i dont see you a month or two later man..
who does that son??
imma call your phone

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
id say the big reason we all lose to you is that you actually ENJOY brawl. most of us cant stand it.
korn pretends not to like it, but loves money/the community
The game is too goodz!!! that is simply why people still play it.

sorry g reg your not even close to the one of the people im looking foward to beating you kinda fell off............korn chu boss candy omni and im sorry your just not good anymore. thats the real reason you quit brawl
QFT

didnt i beat you in tourney with jiggs? ggs
congrats! you beat someone with jiggs. want a cookie?

baby takeover you are getting cocky as ****..
winning them small *** tournies.. LOL
but fareal lie you always say you got me then i dont see you a month or two later man..
who does that son??
imma call your phone
well he is #1 on Prs and even though it was a small tourney 6 of the 10 PR members were there. Remember its not the size of the tourney but the competition that shows up.

Lie told me he had your money. Hopefully hell pay up and ill give him mad props if he does. If he doesnt then hes no better than sin.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Greg, if she gave you a bottlecap and you two were outside smoking, then she says you are cute.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer

judge!

Smash Ace
fun thread XD

and to be fair ally

pound 4 results had 2 midwest 2 east coast 1 canadian =P

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
candy why not try to go out of state..you 2 korn...at least takeover, boss and p~S have that under their belt

i love you guys though:)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
you also never win tourneys, and consistently lose to OOS people you should be wrecking
also, you lost to DMbrandon.
step it up, 2nd place
Before my hiatus I won tournies for 2-3 months straight. I'mma need you to win a SINGLE tourny before you bust my balls on this point. :)

The only OOS state people that I've lost to in MD/VA is.... Atomsk and Ninjalink? Every other OOS who has played me in MD/VA has lost.

I won't be going to MLG Orlando unless they pick up SSF4. Going out of state just to play Brawl makes me sad. Only reason why I still go to tournies anymore in MD/VA is because I love hanging out with the family.

Top Bottom