• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF Presents: The Legend of SOVAman, 3/20/10, Hagerstown MD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah Omni, he actually grew taller than you...

Where is our obligatory hova post, "everyone is stupid" or "md/va sucks" or "be better, stop whining"

Edit: I remember stats like there is no tomorrow! I can name every nascar champion from 79 off the top of my head! I can also recall pretty much the results of any tournament I went to. ROFL!

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
not with marth dumba$$ i double 2 stocked deez in tourney with marth

and esoj hasn't beaten my marth in tourney

and you haven't beaten my marth either

get marth'd
why the **** am i randomly brought up. Though ur right i havent. maybe if u show up to more tourneys, ill get my chance.... just u wait, ur mine next time..... either that or ull beat me and ill go cry in the corner. Either way...... BEWARE!!!!

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
cuz i was mentioning people that beat my sheik

and although i don't go to many tournies, im more than positive ive been to MORE than enough and played enough randoms for it to have happened at least once, notthat it can't it just hasn't happened.

chu has a slew of people who got on the PR solely because of him rofl

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
cuz i was mentioning people that beat my sheik

and although i don't go to many tournies, im more than positive ive been to MORE than enough and played enough randoms for it to have happened at least once, notthat it can't it just hasn't happened.

chu has a slew of people who got on the PR solely because of him rofl
i aint talking bout randoms, im talking bout me. me and my monkey taking u down!!! Thats right im talking to you Neo...

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
lol @ the monkey pics
screw you jose with that dumb takeover pic..
I will find a good pic of you lol

Top Bottom