• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF Presents: The Legend of SOVAman, NEW VENUE, Hagerstown, MD 3/20 Ft: Pools+Yugioh

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
I need some practice for this since i'm not near anyone. Do you want to play Pink Fresh? My friend code is 5113-4247-1849. You can add me on the interest list.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Venue Change

Slight change in plans people. The venue has been moved to Hagerstown Community College, 11400 Robinwood Drive. It is a little less out of the way so it should be easier for some to get to.

Tant is still running it but the event is being run through the HCC gaming club. We are going to do this as a fundraiser to raise income for our club.

Help us out by letting us know what your favorite pizza and candy is. To supplement for the lack of food at the venue we are going to try to run a bakesale to earn money for the club as well. More about what food will be present to come in the future.

One of the advantages of the new venue is that there is internet. So Bionic or Tant can set up livestream. We will be losing a setup or two so we will need people to bring more than ever. Hopefully everything will run as smoothly before. I apologize for the inconvience.

To make up for this there is a concert that night after the tournament. Also for anyone playing Yugioh, you will now get a free pack just for entering. Also if anyone is interested we may run a side event for Magic the Gathering.

Again I apologize for the inconvience.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
If I can get a ride here, I'm definitely coming.

PF: Bring your Wii and I'll unbrick it

SOVAman

Smash Hero
As long as the venue is as big or bigger then the gun club and the venue fee stays low I will go

also if it isn't further away then the gun club @____@

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
The venue fee did not change! And its not any further than the gun club. It'll actually be easier to get to!

And now we have livestream! Plus the venue will be nicer. This will still be an amazing event everyone. I'll change the OP later, i'm posting off a MAC right now, so i can't even figure out how to open another tab. Windows FTW! Anyways, hope to see you all there!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
VENUE CHANGE WTF HoW DARE YOU GUYS DO THIS **** SO CLOSE TO SHOW TIME I AM OUT RAGEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Dang, I didn't realize how close this event is coming. Right after our spring break this is happening. I better keep in touch with my helpers so this can all run smoothly.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
This will be ****, I will **** you all without fail this time, ladies will be getting ***** during the down time.

10RapesIn10Minutes

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
i might bust out the peach here ._.

but I'll probably go all lucas >_>

somebody hold a smashfest, in the next two weeks.

I need practice ;_;

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I MIGHT not be able to come to this, I thought I may have been able to get some money but I haven't been able to lately. I MIGHT get money this weekend since I'm going to my relatives but if not....I don't think I can come :(

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
LMAO at Brandon's title

yeah this event will be amazing, now that we have LIVESTREAM

i got kennys working at 20-30fps consistently, and will be using the same setup again.

Zeminia

Smash Rookie
If anyone lives in/near Hagerstown that wants to play Smash to practice and owns the game, you can play at my place or yours, just let me know when/where you want to meet to play! I don't own the game yet, but I'd love to meet some fellow smashers!

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Jbandit and Zeminia we need to hook up sometime and play.

I need to get better at Smash 64. Such a fun game. I wish we would hold more 64 side tournaments.

Coney

Smash Master
tant, noid is right, dude's stupid good

never have i ever been so infuriated by kirby in 64, wow!

we should make a 64 power rankings, though it'd only have five people @_@

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Kirby is the best character right? Or is it pikachu

I thought the tiers were

Pikachu
Kirby
Ness

High

Yoshi
Jigglypuff
Falcon
Fox

Mid

DK
Mario
Luigi

Low

Link
Samus (NOID where you at)

But uh yeah, lets play smash 64 rofl, if we have time lets do a $2 tourney

Coney

Smash Master
it used to be like that, there was a revision recently though

ness is now low/bottom tier, right next to luigi. my two characters suck!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I would most certainly put Link above your Mid tier. Link is just a scary character. Like... you play Link like you would play brawl... and it's just amazingly gay.

Except... everything combos in 64, so it doesn't look gay, just amazing.

Oh, and I can still own with Samus. She's probably low tier next to DK, but she still has some combos and great shield pressure with her f-smash.

We should play 64! I only play with 64 controllers tho =/

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I can try to get someone to bring a 64. I am sure there are some who have it downloaded on their wii as well.

I just confirmed that there will be free booster packs to all who enter Yugioh. At first I thought they might be turbo packs but I confirmed today that each pack has nine cards in them.

Are structure decks any good?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
They usually have 1 broken card in them Matt, then like 39 cards everyone has already that are normally really rare and makes them really easy to get

Coney

Smash Master
^^I'm sorry, I just can't believe that
i can! as a ness player i can attest to his poor range; once you get past his DJC gimmicks it's hard to get in. and don't even get me started on his recovery.

he's like a mix of olimar and wario in brawl; an aerial terror on the stage with poor range, but absolute trash when thrown off.

Top Bottom