• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
my bad kenny

i barely got home awake, and waffle had to drive an hour after that to get himself home

we finished in good time though, good work coney/phil/me/k9

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
My bad cafe

Did any more machines rise at red lobster
no machines rising at Red Lobster !!! :) that's why it was great, wish you/ phil could've join us though..

Man, I got my *** whipped at work today.

Next time, it'll be outback.

JJ Face: :F
yeah.. i'm sorry, if we get you in trouble :/
next time Outback...... we need to go there for real :o

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Seagull has joined the ranks!

Time for him to make a fool of himself with his next post

Seagull, lets hang out sometime, I can stop by ANY time after work pretty much on mondays/wednesdays/fridays for smash, just let me know, phil could come too

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Seagull has joined the ranks!

Time for him to make a fool of himself with his next post

Seagull, lets hang out sometime, I can stop by ANY time after work pretty much on mondays/wednesdays/fridays for smash, just let me know, phil could come too
LOL@ my phrase for OP. Next week I got spring break so I could smash next week most indubitably.

Gotta clear it with my parents if it's possible at my house with a bunch of people. I could also smash at UMBC gameroom.

Lobos

Smash Master
So I got FF13 and its cool......I also got Monster Hunter Tri demo today lol....lets see what my new controller can do

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Let's see what gold Phil can come up with with this typo.
OMFG! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!

No, let him enjoy his laughter as it falls from his tip slowly onto a lucky girls mouth.
ROFLMFAO! =D I love it!

Still furious that I haven't bought it yet. I thought if I got it last night I wouldn't study anymore. (I probably wouldn't have...) Picking it up today after my exam.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So

No one in this crew cept Sanoscy and I main MK anymore
I main Mk in doubles. I also use Mk as much as Wolf depending on my bracket. Any of these characters I go Mk against:

Sheik
Mk
D3
Sometimes Fox cause Fox is annoying.

Though I'm starting to lean toward using Falco vs Mk now.

Top Bottom