• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

SOVAman

Smash Hero
O____O when I open my account today I got copyright warning of my concert vids.....

I actually lurking all over youtube, some people still have those vids up without having copyright....and they not getting in trouble.. but why mine got warning ??
There is something you can put in the description that will make it so they can't remove it

Don't remember what it was though lol

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
I only use falco for d3. And not just any d3. EE or Coney's D3. Because they know Sonic too well lolll.

Might start using falco for mk until I get the match up 100% down with sawnik.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
all applications must be submitted in writing to me.

@ tant - some of us play with honor, dont lump all of us in with your mk sellout wayz

@ coney - i challenge you to name one time ive played mk in tourney.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Nathan didn't you tell me you went MK one time against some random guy for the lulz

It was after you were telling me you were going to prove omni wrong about mk and being easy to use etc

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Pretty sure NKB, Shado, Waffle, and Bonk don't use Mk.

Only Sanoscy, Tantulus, and Smashgod use him regularly as a main. OfftheChain may use him as a main now, but I don't know lol. I main him in doubles cause Wolf sucks in dubz.

Rest of us just use him as an alt.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
You have to use some gay character no one knows how to play? Fine I guess lol

TRISTAN WIN BABY!

Also Tant make my Characters just snake and DDD cuz I dropped mk for good and I dropped yoshi a while ago. And I have been practicing DDD a lot

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
remember how everyone in this crew gave up on their character, and still place the same?
Remember how i beat you last week when I haven't done that before?

Hova training does do that to you though

G-reg i'll mm you in snake dittos (not expecting to win, albeit, but i'll go for the glory, no johns), up to 5, your call

Top Bottom