• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So we had some trouble at this event. There were 6 of us there, and 3 of us ended up in the same pool with PS and SonicMaster. Yuck. Congrats to Bonk and June for getting out of pools.

5. Junebug
13. Tantalus
17. Bonk
4th seed in Pools- EE, BMX
5th seed in Pools- Beta Zealot

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
i will be there for sure, prolly wont enter singles because its really starting to piss me off. however doubles is still really fun for me, so anyone want to team before i open it up to randoms?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Attn: Seagull

You should team with waffle and try out anubis, i think you two would be very successful at that, if you're both up for it

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Rofl. But I'm not going to tourney 3/20. I'm working =/ Next tourney I'm going to won't be till April. Probably the 5 guys tourney.

I need money.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
scott, why do you keep insisting that i do the anubis strategy? its pretty gay, although effective. nothing wrong with beating people with raw skill is there?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
because it would ****, and you like winning on skill, now you get to take on people 2 v 1, and get glory because of it, even if you get *****

seems pretty nate like to me

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Catch one scrub
LOL! Too hard! I kept getting male Impish ones =(

I finally got one last night around 1:30. I was so happy =D

I have like 700 nkb
Lol how about a Female Adamant Magikarp/Gyarados? I have a Jolly one I'm training as well as a Jolly shiny one I am boxing right now.

SCOTT PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE ONE!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hey folks, Some Updates:

T-shirts: I NEED A LOGO for the t-shirts. Someone needs to make it otherwise i'll have to pay out the wazoo for t-shirts. If you all make the logo and send it to me, I'll pay for your shirts. I DO need your t-shirt sizes again, please PM ME them.

Profile updates- I'll update the profiles and bios and such on Sunday...with a theme...it's a surprise for the theme though! Most of you should love it.

Tournament this week- I'd really like all of your support. I know Smash GOD, LLOD, June, Sanoscy, NKB, Seagull, and Beta can't go. That's half our roster! BMX, SOVAman, Bonk, Me, EE, and Waffle are confirmed. Shado if you can make it that would be great.

Crew Battle- Hey just FYI, we're crew battling FNB at Game Haven I believe, so I REALLY need everyone there. I'll select who's going to play when we get there based on which of their members are there and who we have there.

Other games- I'm going to list other games that we all play under our Brawl characters. These are competitive games, any of the following I'll list for you: Yugioh, Pokemon TCG, Pokemon DS/GBA, Brawl+, Melee, Mario Kart, Street Fighter III:3rd Strike, Street Fighter IV, Tatsunoko VS Capcom, BlazBlue, Halo 3, COD4, Gears Of War 2 and thats it. For melee, i'll list your characters. For other games I'll just use text to identify your character/weapon/kart

NKB- what event are we teaming at?

June- when are we anubising it up again?

Sanoscy- whens the next event you can go to X_X

I'd like to especially thank Nathan (Waffle) for putting a lot of his own time and preparation into this weeks tournament. He's done a lot of work to get things organized with Matt (MetalMonstar) and the College.

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
3rd strike: Ken, Makoto, Alex, Dudley, the whole cast

SF4: Ryu, Dudley, Makoto.

TvC: Ryu, Casshan, Alex, Batsu.

Blazblue: Arakune, Ragna, Tager

junebug

Smash Journeyman
i will be at bolts in april.

tant, we can do anubis friendlies + MMs there, maybe even team in tourney, i forgot if someone asked me. *shrugs* D:

crew battle hype!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Other games- I'm going to list other games that we all play under our Brawl characters. These are competitive games, any of the following I'll list for you: Yugioh, Pokemon TCG, Pokemon DS/GBA, Brawl+, Melee, Mario Kart, Street Fighter III:3rd Strike, Street Fighter IV, Tatsunoko VS Capcom, BlazBlue, Halo 3, COD4, Gears Of War 2 and thats it. For melee, i'll list your characters. For other games I'll just use text to identify your character/weapon/kart
Melee- I main Marth and alt Ganon/Falcon/Sheik.
Pokemon- Any birds are good. Make it wingull I guess.
Brawl+- I use Luigi and Wolf.
Halo 3- Uh Arbiter dark blue with a cross as his symbol.
Street fighter 4- I'm not very good, but I use Sagat.

And next to my gamer name you can put my name. Joe.

Two Joe's and two Arjun's. Lol.

BMX

Smash Lord
mario kart- wario with wario bike and or phantom.

yugioh- red eyes darkness metal dragon deck

tatsunoko v capcom- zero and ryu

street fighter 4- rufus

pokemon- sweepers

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Other games I play

Pokemon D/Pt/HG/SS: Semi-Stall
Mario Kart: Baby Daisy Mini Beast
CoD MW2

and Ben wtf its not called sweepers its called Hyper Offense but w/e

Top Bottom