• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Smash Community: Please Read.

Roman.

Smash Champion
this thread shouldn't turn into a fox v IC matchup guide, we need to be discussing the issue on wobbling

some of you act like it's impossible for the IC's to get a clean grab because they can get seperated so easily. Well who's saying they are always chillin there shielding? Their wavedash is long and fast and their jab is also very fast and leads to grabs easily.

all i'm saying is wobbling is ******** to allow because take a normal IC main that plays through tournaments normalling doing however. Now give them a 0-death everytime they manage to get a grab at mid-high% or at low% with nana in a neutral position.

If a first-time tournament goer gets put up against an IC main practicing their wobbling, that would be the gayest tournament experience ever.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Just because something is gay doesn't mean it deserves to be banned.

edit: It's not like this matters, kyu [and maybe jam?] is the only IC who might be going to this and he doesn't even wobble.

shanus

Smash Hero
Do Not Update Your Wii To 4.2, This Will Delete Homebrew And Make Loading Brawl+ More Difficult

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So I think Yes! is taking a car of pr0 Brawl players to this so we can win despite putting in 1% of the time as everyone else into the game or something LOLOLOLOL :confused:

Brawl+ too g00dz Ally winning a big tourny for it first time he ever played lololololol

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Housing list so far:

Roman.

Sadharu-You should come for Melee too. :)

Everyone should definitely come for both games. I did pair Melee with Brawl+ for a reason and Brawl+ with Melee for a reason.... :)

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Ksizl4life just made me extremely sad. Melee is arguably the greatest fighting game of all time.

I agree w Vanz.

Vanz-I want to play your jigglypuff in Melee. I LOVE fighting her now. I don't even need to grab you. No grab fail to rest this time.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I think I'm coming... but I'm leaving early like 4 or something.

Sails

Smash Ace
It doesn't look like I'll be able to make it if I can't suddenly come in to some major gas money and highway experience. Is anyone going down there from around Southwick/Westfield MA that I could bum a ride with? PM me if so, I keep forgetting about the thread...

shanus

Smash Hero
anyone near the boston area want to do B+ doubles practice on the 10th who isn't going to melee?

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Sorry POF, but I'm not going.

I was going to train my *** off in Melee and Brawl+. But I've never gotten around to doing that. My Wii got stolen plus I couldn't get a Melee copy or get my Wii hacked for Brawl+.

I would rather be trained going into Melee/Brawl+ then just going knowing well I won't be able to play it. I do miss you though. But I'm just going to keep going on with Reg. Brawl for now and go into the other games some other time when I get a new Wii.

Also I've found a venue myself for this date (Oct 10). It's not 100% official and I could bump it to next month, but it's just something else to mention. I really didn't want to compete with you, but then I realize that Melee is on Day 1 rather than Day 2 (which surprises me). So I don't have any worries about that (considering my tourney focuses on Brawl and most of the Brawlers don't play Melee at all/anymore).

I miss you though dude. Hope we can meet again at another DM tourney.

Edit: @Fatal - Brawl+ is on Day 2. GT on Oct 10th, Brawl+ at DM on Oct 11th. But... ditch GT and come to my (possible) venue :( :( :(

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Sorry POF, but I'm not going.

I was going to train my *** off in Melee and Brawl+. But I've never gotten around to doing that. My Wii got stolen plus I couldn't get a Melee copy or get my Wii hacked for Brawl+.

I would rather be trained going into Melee/Brawl+ then just going knowing well I won't be able to play it. I do miss you though. But I'm just going to keep going on with Reg. Brawl for now and go into the other games some other time when I get a new Wii.

Also I've found a venue myself for this date (Oct 10). It's not 100% official and I could bump it to next month, but it's just something else to mention. I really didn't want to compete with you, but then I realize that Melee is on Day 1 rather than Day 2 (which surprises me). So I don't have any worries about that (considering my tourney focuses on Brawl and most of the Brawlers don't play Melee at all/anymore).

I miss you though dude. Hope we can meet again at another DM tourney.

Edit: @Fatal - Brawl+ is on Day 2. GT on Oct 10th, Brawl+ at DM on Oct 11th. But... ditch GT and come to my (possible) venue :( :( :(
It's all good dude, don't sweat it. Good to hear you are interested in playing Melee and Brawl + though. :)

Aesir

Smash Master
people who complain about wobbling are people who don't know how to get around it.

As DJ would say, quit life.

Azens shown you can get out of that **** from 0-100 no ****ing johns.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
ok so after papa guru did his research, the nearest towns that we can get to by bus from NY are New Haven and Waterbury

so if any1 could help, please tell us a better
he told me from new haven its only a 18 min car ride to wallingford

so if any1 could help please either tell us a better way of getting there

or giving us a car ride, though the problem is were not sure exactly how many of us r coming, its somewhere from 3-9

if anything we can pay gas :D

Alukard

Smash Hero
change the title ... i am really busy and i already dont remember when this is >_>

Top Bottom