• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Smash Community: Please Read.

Banks

Smash Hero
this is on my niece's first birthday party, relatives coming over etc. so unfortunately me and th0rn won't be able to make this =( **** sucks bro

Sox

Smash Journeyman
POF, If i can get to this, i want to put some significant $$s on my fox, falco, mario vs your marth or any other character.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
For Brawl + or Melee?

Melee: Wobbling is banned I think I posted that.)

Brawl +: I'm not too familiar with Ice Climber stuff for that game.....

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
For Brawl + or Melee?

Melee: Wobbling is banned I think I posted that.)

Brawl +: I'm not too familiar with Ice Climber stuff for that game.....
I meant brawl+

It still exists. Same crap as in vBrawl. One grab = loss of stock. Not hard to do if you practice it, and it's quite gay imo.

boss8

Smash Hero
i already have set teammates for every event EVER!!!!

but dnt wry we will team....before the year is over....

tru the chaingrab is gay....but hey its allowed.....knowing how dumb it is....

i need a ride to these events anyways xD

shanus

Smash Hero
well technically, the new infinites are harder, but still need fixing for ICs+

GuruKid

Smash Ace
MD/VA better come to this!

Let the IC's do their thing, at least only for this tournament. Chaingrabs and infinites, gay or not, are what define them. I still haven't really seen the extent of their B+ chaingrabs and infinites, so maybe they are ban-worthy...

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Wobbling is banned in Melee.

Ice Climbers infinites in Brawl + are NOT BANNED. It takes skill and a high immense of ability to pull that off. They are allowed.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
That and auto grab breaks on certain infinites are still in play. Bthrow > Bthrow and Dthrow > Dthrow dont work, and if they do, timing is a *****, even WITH buffer.

That and CGs/Infinites are still character specific? ffff if you can get down infinites legit against 50% of the roster, and be able to land the grab on a competent player who knows the match up? You ****ing deserve that stock and a god **** maxim tomato for the trouble you had to go through to get that grab in the first god **** place.

shanus

Smash Hero
so I'm not positive if Dangerlance is teaming with me, if he isn't does anyone need a partner?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
That and auto grab breaks on certain infinites are still in play. Bthrow > Bthrow and Dthrow > Dthrow dont work, and if they do, timing is a *****, even WITH buffer.

That and CGs/Infinites are still character specific? ffff if you can get down infinites legit against 50% of the roster, and be able to land the grab on a competent player who knows the match up? You ****ing deserve that stock and a god **** maxim tomato for the trouble you had to go through to get that grab in the first god **** place.
Ksizzle infinited me the first time he grabbed me with IC's in brawl+.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Ah crap melee is day one. I didn't know about this and posted a melee tourney on the 10th. Well I'm MD so CT is far enough away that I doubt I'll be jacking any of your attendants.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Wow, I can't believe you just wrote a whole paragraph on how Scar sucks. I sure hope he doesn't take you off his ignore list and read that!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
lol, smashboards. btw, pof, did you get an admin or someone to change your name, or did you have a premium account for a bit?

Aesir

Smash Master
Wobbling is banned in Melee.

Ice Climbers infinites in Brawl + are NOT BANNED. It takes skill and a high immense of ability to pull that off. They are allowed.
So wait WAIT.

The infinite in Brawl + isn't banned, but the one in melee is?

Are you ****ing kidding me? Scrubbiest logic I've ever seen.

Take me off the list I'm not going now.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Shutup Aesir.

Wobbling in Melee is extremely easy to do. It's just a beat of pressing two buttons.

Brawl + it is nowhere near the same.

Top Bottom