• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
well if a certain WOLF MAIN WHO JOHNS ALOT woulda left sooner...

no jk omni. i don't blame you for not wanting to leave, you're seeing alot of people you don't get to see but once every other month.

But, for the record, lets try to be a little more organized next time, everyone, if there even gets to be a next time for me =/

Vayseth

Smash Master
Yeah, sorry about no results thread. I usually am too lazy XD

We'll get organized for WTON soon MI peoples. I'll call you all and we'll get it set up! Until then, I have to unpack =(

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Kyari said:
TheBlueBlade: Sure thing man I would definitely like to play you at WTON, and not in a Bowser ditto @ Skyworld XD. Although that was fun. Also I played the way I did vs you with my PT vs Link because Link is my hot sexy videogame ****buddy and I refuse to give him damage. It wasn't an offense to you or anything, I wouldn't be that unsportsmanlike.
lol, that Bowser ditto was quite interesting nonetheless.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I am currently uploading every single doubles vid I have recorded. They should all be up by the end of today.

okiyama

Smash Ace
Okiyama and his crew (Ori, Ham, Rogu)- Man, sucks that this ran so late. I apologize =( Hopefully next time you'll come out and actually have a winnable bracket! XD
Lol, their my crew now XD
But seriously, give me a good pool next time.
I should choose another character... Wario isn't my playstyle at all. I like spped so I'm thinking of switching to maybe diddy or lucario. Pika is pretty quick also so I dunno. I guess I'll main random for a few more weeks then choose after that.

PS I've been playing melee so... preliminary johns for the next rofa BW.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
vids are up XD

SOrry if something is missing or mislabeled.

My camera shut off for some matches... I only have like 30 seconds of me vs. Jeol (I got wrecked). Also, every match that starts late? Yeah... that's when I wasn't in charge of the camera. Blame everyone who you can hear.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
RAWR! i don't get it.

how's this determined? i mean... no offence to him at all, but i think i'm slightly better then Jcav... is this like, tourney's gone to divided by place or something?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's determined by who you beat/got beaten by. So there's a strong possibility of being inaccurate when one person goes to a tournament and doesn't do so well while the others don't even go to the tournament at all.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
RAWR! i don't get it.

how's this determined? i mean... no offence to him at all, but i think i'm slightly better then Jcav... is this like, tourney's gone to divided by place or something?
lol jcav told me that you said you can beat me XD ok its time MM i wont sandbag at all i promise.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
There. Is. No. Space. In. My. Name.

Also, I don't really think thats terribly accurate. And I also use Diddy ^_^''

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
lol jcav told me that you said you can beat me XD ok its time MM i wont sandbag at all i promise.

well he was so worried about inviting you, cuz you were gunna own everyone.

and i said (exactly) "well i've beat him before haven't i?"

just to prove you aren't unbeatable.

and i'm far too broke to MM, i'll be lucky to nab 5 bucks from my parents this weekend.

BIG C

Smash Master
SAMU **** ANDUH

phonics *****es.

also samuraipanda you shouldn't get upset ppl write my name wrong all the time it's why my name on AiB is Big C not BIG C ppl like to not use all caps it' clearly all caps.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
well he was so worried about inviting you, cuz you were gunna own everyone.

and i said (exactly) "well i've beat him before haven't i?"

just to prove you aren't unbeatable.

and i'm far too broke to MM, i'll be lucky to nab 5 bucks from my parents this weekend.
haha so true ok he made it cound you thought you were better than me.

Also, the biggest reason why the list is wrong is because Mann should be #1.
QFT THE MANN IS A GOD HE LETS PEOPLE WIN!!!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm uploading singles pools now. I hope you're happy, taking a little under 2 hours to get through all the matches >_>

No wonder the tournament went till 4AM.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
that list is dumb, i beat mann, lain, in tournaments n lost to only rofa omni n dope on that list

yet im 7places below themann

yah ok

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
When Omniswell posted that list he failed to tack on my disclaimer that it was an unofficial list based entirely on the brackets I had access to, which were all the DigiOps, all the WAAAs, and Rofa's Midwest Circuit. I had no access to Rofa's Biweekly brackets because, well, they were never actually put up.

EDIT: Pools
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=FE44F5EE9F2FD2CA

Scala

Smash Ace
Kyari is just voicing his opinion. It's more of a compliment than anything. Though, I'd just end this line of conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom